Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion

(Jan. 12, 2020  7:39 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the Wikia, "GT 3" will be "Risen 3". I don't know what is the source.

Here is the Source for The Risen 3 Dub Name: https://usa.beybladedev.com/characters/pheng-hope/

(Jan. 17, 2020  3:58 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: What does TVNZ stand for

Television New Zealand
So zankye did a video on this earlier in the week, but for the confirmations of the other name changes so far:

Amane:
Okay we've heard about Ashindra a while now. Just feels like they've added a ton of pointless letters to Ashura.

Delta:
Devolos sounds a bit more demonic but it works.

Judgement Joker didn't get changed...good!

Lodin:
Zwei->Zone. Doesn't Zone feel more like a Stamina name than an attack name. Keeping Zwei would be fine, since its has two dragons, and western shows are kinda used to having characters using Zweihander swods. For another Z word, Zenith would make more sense: being at its most powerful/strongest. Unless they're going for "once you're in Luinor's zone, your bey will burst in less than 5 seconds", which could work. Could.

Pheng
Heaven Pegasus->Harmony Pegasus: Time To Return to Harmony, Serpahi...I mean Harmony Thunder! Honestly, I think its a change that makes some sense. Though I feel like Heaven Thunder being chaned to Harmony Thunder might sound a bit off. Harmonic Thunder?

Blindt:
Dread Bahamut->Dusk Balkesh: That's what you get for changing Dead Hades to Dread Hades even though Metal Saga's Hades was changed to Firefuse Darkhelm...for some reason. Also, wasn't Twisted Tempo Basast Horgu....something? Too bad when Blind battles, there's no artistic background of him treating the battle like work of twisted dark art, but Dusk is an okay change.

Prime Apocalypse wasn't changed....GOOD.

Gwyn:
Regalia Genesis->Royal Genesis: The Royal Genius...fits Hearts/Phi more. But I guess they thought Regalia was too hard to say for kids. Still a good fit.
(Jan. 17, 2020  4:22 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So zankye did a video on this earlier in the week, but for the confirmations of the other name changes so far:

Amane:
Okay we've heard about Ashindra a while now. Just feels like they've added a ton of pointless letters to Ashura.

Delta:
Devolos sounds a bit more demonic but it works.

Judgement Joker didn't get changed...good!

Lodin:
Zwei->Zone. Doesn't Zone feel more like a Stamina name than an attack name. Keeping Zwei would be fine, since its has two dragons, and western shows are kinda used to having characters using Zweihander swods. For another Z word, Zenith would make more sense: being at its most powerful/strongest. Unless they're going for "once you're in Luinor's zone, your bey will burst in less than 5 seconds", which could work. Could.

Pheng
Heaven Pegasus->Harmony Pegasus: Time To Return to Harmony, Serpahi...I mean Harmony Thunder! Honestly, I think its a change that makes some sense. Though I feel like Heaven Thunder being chaned to Harmony Thunder might sound a bit off. Harmonic Thunder?

Blindt:
Dread Bahamut->Dusk Balkesh: That's what you get for changing Dead Hades to Dread Hades even though Metal Saga's Hades was changed to Firefuse Darkhelm...for some reason. Also, wasn't Twisted Tempo Basast Horgu....something? Too bad when Blind battles, there's no artistic background of him treating the battle like work of twisted dark art, but Dusk is an okay change.

Prime Apocalypse wasn't changed....GOOD.

Gwyn:
Regalia Genesis->Royal Genesis: The Royal Genius...fits Hearts/Phi more. But I guess they thought Regalia was too hard to say for kids. Still a good fit.

The names I like so far, I have no problems with these types:
Sword Valtryek, Glyph Dragon, Bushin Ashindra, Venom/Erase/Master Devolos, Prime Apocalypse, Judgement Joker, Harmony Pegasus, Union Achilles. 

The names I think could have been better:
Royal Genesis, Wizard Fafnir, Ace/Rock Dragon 

The names I really don't like: 
Zone Luinor, Dusk Balkesh.
I Wish D-Rights Renamed Zwei Longinus As Zwei Lúinor and Dread Bahamut As Dread Balkesh Because They Sound Better Than Zone Lúinor and Dusk Balkesh, But They Renamed Dead Hades and Dead Phoenix As Dread Hades and Dread Phoenix So They Had To Rename Bahamut As Dusk Balkesh, But Still The Names Are Not That Bad to Me.
My opinion about some of the name changes:
Sword Valtryek - I don't like it when Hasbro Beys have names that are also an already existng part such as Spiral and Spiral Treptue and Sword and Sword Valtryek. They could have easily called them Squash Treptune and Saber Valtryek imo.
Glyph Dragon - That word reminds me of horoglyphs, so it's very interesting and cool I think. I am very fine with that.
Bushin Ashindra - Ashindra seems to be a mix of Ashura and Indra, much like Treptune is a mix of Trident and Neptune, even tho Trident is based on the indian deity Shiva, who can be depicted with blue skin iirc, who weilds a Trishula, which is basically just a different term for a trident.
Venom/Erase/Master Devolos - Why the heck is a DEV (il/Diab) OLOS not worse than calling it Diabolos? But I think I have an idea why they renamed it. I beleive Takara Tomy named Diabolos as Diabolos, is because Diabolo or Diabolos means Devil in Latin and additionally a Diabolos is a type of Bullet... a BULLET, that's why it has a Bullet Driver! So I understand both sides here and I am not sure what I would have called it if I were in Hasbro's place, even tho TT makes all the names.
Harmony Pegasus - Well, that's a great choice imo. I like that they chose something different than Heaven. Now we just have to wait for what Lord Spriggan will be named.
Royal Genesis - Regalia are the royal items of a king such as a crown or a scepter, so that makes sense. I like it.
Zone Luinor - I guess it was renamed because Zwei can be difficult for some people to spell. Even tho Zwie and Zwei are pretty much interchangeable in German, unlike Kreis (circle) and Kries (not a real word).
Dusk Balkesh - Yeah, Hasbro... that happens when you rename our beloved Dead Hades and Dead Phoenix. Haha.
Overall, I am very ok with the name changes. Not the best, not the worst, overall pretty good.
At least it's "Zone Luinor" and not "Zip Luinor"
(Jan. 17, 2020  7:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: My opinion about some of the name changes:
Sword Valtryek - I don't like it when Hasbro Beys have names that are also an already existng part such as Spiral and Spiral Treptue and Sword and Sword Valtryek. They could have easily called them Squash Treptune and Saber Valtryek imo.
Glyph Dragon - That word reminds me of horoglyphs, so it's very interesting and cool I think. I am very fine with that.
Bushin Ashindra - Ashindra seems to be a mix of Ashura and Indra, much like Treptune is a mix of Trident and Neptune, even tho Trident is based on the indian deity Shiva, who can be depicted with blue skin iirc, who weilds a Trishula, which is basically just a different term for a trident.
Venom/Erase/Master Devolos - Why the heck is a DEV (il/Diab) OLOS not worse than calling it Diabolos? But I think I have an idea why they renamed it. I beleive Takara Tomy named Diabolos as Diabolos, is because Diabolo or Diabolos means Devil in Latin and additionally a Diabolos is a type of Bullet... a BULLET, that's why it has a Bullet Driver! So I understand both sides here and I am not sure what I would have called it if I were in Hasbro's place, even tho TT makes all the names.
Harmony Pegasus - Well, that's a great choice imo. I like that they chose something different than Heaven. Now we just have to wait for what Lord Spriggan will be named.
Royal Genesis - Regalia are the royal items of a king such as a crown or a scepter, so that makes sense. I like it.
Zone Luinor - I guess it was renamed because Zwei can be difficult for some people to spell. Even tho Zwie and Zwei are pretty much interchangeable in German, unlike Kreis (circle) and Kries (not a real word).
Dusk Balkesh - Yeah, Hasbro... that happens when you rename our beloved Dead Hades and Dead Phoenix. Haha.
Overall, I am very ok with the name changes. Not the best, not the worst, overall pretty good.
Lord Spriggan is going to be Lord Spryzen, as Zankye has confirmed.
(Jan. 17, 2020  8:13 PM)worldofkevinc Wrote: Here is the theme song. Sorry for the LQ!
https://twitter.com/pkmndub/status/12182...63488?s=19

I don't say this often but it's better than the Japanese version.
And here's the instrumental credits! Enjoy!
https://twitter.com/pkmndub/status/12182...37152?s=19

Here's a higher quality version of the audio if you wanna put it on YT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fj5ajB5...p=drivesdk
(Jan. 17, 2020  8:28 PM)worldofkevinc Wrote: And here's the instrumental credits! Enjoy!
https://twitter.com/pkmndub/status/12182...37152?s=19

Here's a higher quality version of the audio if you wanna put it on YT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fj5ajB5...p=drivesdk

Rise gives me a WWE Intro music vibe
The Beyblade Burst Rise opening theme is pretty good. It did take a few listens for it to stick with me but I do like it for what it is.

It's not as good as Beyblade Burst Turbo's opening theme but it's a decent follow up.
(Jan. 17, 2020  7:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: My opinion about some of the name changes:

I'm surprised that you know that Shiva and Trishula reference from Trident. Very impressive knowledge of the Hindu Deities.

About the Rise Opening:

I'm overall liking this opening. It has the lyrics that literally matches the whole point of the GT/Rise series. I like the vocals, and I think this is a good competitor to the Turbo Opening.
I think this opening is a blend of Evolution & Turbo. (The repetition of Rise is somewhat reminiscent of the 'Beyblade Beyblade' from Evolution).
The ending especially is good, but not a fan of the start.

Overall Rating: 8/10
(Jan. 18, 2020  3:45 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Rise Episode 1 and 2:
https://mega.nz/#!R08kzQYL!HNDois5b7vMzq...La6WBZMHxY

Thanks a bunch Dranzer!
So I watched the first episode of Beyblade Burst Rise, and they went the two episodes in one showing route, which means 26 episodes total. Honestly in terms of the voices I still dislike Valt’s voice, as I did last season, but at least he does not show up much now. As for the other characters each one seems fitting except for Tango’s, which is too deep in my opinion. Otherwise, it was pretty good, and I have hope for this series, especially since old characters do not come back except for Valt occasionally.
(Jan. 18, 2020  5:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I watched the first episode of Beyblade Burst Rise, and they went the two episodes in one showing route, which means 26 episodes total. Honestly in terms of the voices I still dislike Valt’s voice, as I did last season, but at least he does not show up much now. As for the other characters each one seems fitting except for Tango’s, which is too deep in my opinion. Otherwise, it was pretty good, and I have hope for this series, especially since old characters do not come back except for Valt occasionally.

Does Valt Sound like a teen or does he have his turbo voice?
(Jan. 18, 2020  5:11 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  5:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I watched the first episode of Beyblade Burst Rise, and they went the two episodes in one showing route, which means 26 episodes total. Honestly in terms of the voices I still dislike Valt’s voice, as I did last season, but at least he does not show up much now. As for the other characters each one seems fitting except for Tango’s, which is too deep in my opinion. Otherwise, it was pretty good, and I have hope for this series, especially since old characters do not come back except for Valt occasionally.

Does Valt Sound like a teen or does he have his turbo voice?
It’s his Turbo voice for sure. The credits even show it is his voice actor from Turbo.
(Jan. 17, 2020  8:13 PM)worldofkevinc Wrote: Here is the theme song. Sorry for the LQ!
Wait up is the lyrics on 0:11 did he say "cuz our hero gotta f*ck to survive"
Finally saw the first dubbed episode of Rise and yeah, most of the voices actually fit the characters really well.

I actually prefer some of the voices here over their Japanese versions, like Takane's voice being way better than his irritating Japanese voice. I also really like Amane's, oh I'm sorry, Arman's voice here.

Drum's voice is a mixed bag though. He kinda sounds like Aiga, which is fine, but his constant shouting makes his loud voice kinda overstays its welcome. Other than that, his voice is fine and him squealing isn't annoying here at least.
(Jan. 18, 2020  7:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Wait up is the lyrics on 0:11 did he say "cuz our hero gotta f*ck to survive"

That's called a style. Good artists add their musicality to their lyrics. I'm pretty sure the vocalist aimed for "cuz our hero gotta fight to survive" then again it's a style
(Jan. 18, 2020  7:08 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Finally saw the first dubbed episode of Rise and yeah, most of the voices actually fit the characters really well.

I actually prefer some of the voices here over their Japanese versions, like Takane's voice being way better than his irritating Japanese voice. I also really like Amane's, oh I'm sorry, Arman's voice here.

Drum's voice is a mixed bag though. He kinda sounds like Aiga, which is fine, but his constant shouting makes his loud voice kinda overstays its welcome. Other than that, his voice is fine and him squealing isn't annoying here at least.

Can you send the link for the first episode.