Beyblade Burst (Manga)

OOOoooOOoOOoOooOO i'm actually hyped for Q2 i hope its an attack type
dang it. xD Either way, he looks awesome! xD
ohh so thats the blonde guy in the burst poster thing
(Sep. 08, 2016  9:17 PM)KnightPro Wrote: ohh so thats the blonde guy in the burst poster thing

[Image: 3a8fd8c09b44ac67a1f4d4b5c154aac2.jpg]

If you're talking about Zac, I think he's above Wakiya in the poster? If you're talking about Kimedori, I don't see him. xD
wait thats zac? did he get a character remodel
No, actually the one above Wakiya is Qwon (it was quite predictable that he would own Quad Quetzalcoatl, but even then I am not sure how this is confirmed all of a sudden...). Zac does not appear to be in that poster.
Aha, it's not confirmed, sorry. It just seems almost inevitable.
i'm thinking the guy with the pink spikes on his hair owns evileye
He is called Azuki Ben, I doubt he would own Exceed Evileye. I think we saw who had Evileye in the manga actually, it was a very generic design if I remember correctly.
(Sep. 09, 2016  12:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, actually the one above Wakiya is Qwon (it was quite predictable that he would own Quad Quetzalcoatl, but even then I am not sure how this is confirmed all of a sudden...). Zac does not appear to be in that poster.

Ah, my mistake haha. Thanks for letting me know though.
(Sep. 09, 2016  1:26 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The owner of Behemoth is Ben.

Although it is highly likely, his surname is Azuki, so it could also be the Beyblade starting with an A. At this point you have no confirmation of what you are posting and should be writing "might be" instead of "is".
(Sep. 09, 2016  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He is called Azuki Ben, I doubt he would own Exceed Evileye. I think we saw who had Evileye in the manga actually, it was a very generic design if I remember correctly.
Does someone have a pic of the owner?
I think it was marutti who posted it, but I really have no idea. From what I remember, he wore a turtleneck?
Where I can find the other chapter of Beyblade Burst ?
I can't find the picture of Evileye's owner in any of marutti's posts. Can you please post a link or the picture? That would be great.
(Sep. 09, 2016  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Although it is highly likely, his surname is Azuki, so it could also be the Beyblade starting with an A. At this point you have no confirmation of what you are posting and should be writing "might be" instead of "is".

Family name means color of Beyblade. And Given name's first letter is Beyblade name's first letter.
For example Aoi Valt, Ao means Blue in Japan. Valt and Valkyrie has same first letter.

And in this case Azuki is a color which looks like purple. And Ben should have bey which start from B.
He will have Behemoth.
(Sep. 15, 2016  10:40 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Family name means color of Beyblade. And Given name's first letter is Beyblade name's first letter.
For example Aoi Valt, Ao means Blue in Japan. Valt and Valkyrie has same first letter.

And in this case Azuki is a color which looks like purple. And Ben should have bey which start from B.
He will have Behemoth.

I know that, but I also recall one of the characters' name not fitting with that pattern.
Does somebody know where I can get the New chapter
(Sep. 15, 2016  11:09 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: Does somebody know where I can get the New chapter

You can purchase CoroCoro online on Amazon.co.jp and get it delivered to you worldwide by yourself.
I'm going to have Kai-V do the scanning now. I'll just order CoroCoro for her, since she can get the scanning done. Siliva had been way too busy, so that plan backfired.
Ah OK...? I was not aware, but sure, I can try.