Beyblade Burst (Manga)

The manga and the anime are what sells the most though. People need to be hooked onto it for as long as possible in order for the toys featured in the future episodes to sell well too. Even if the kid trend right now in Japan is humouristic, dumb shows perhaps, imagine when this comes to the rest of the world.
(Feb. 18, 2016  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The manga and the anime are what sells the most though. People need to be hooked onto it for as long as possible in order for the toys featured in the future episodes to sell well too. Even if the kid trend right now in Japan is humouristic, dumb shows perhaps, imagine when this comes to the rest of the world.

You'll have to hope the plot hasn't been developed yet.

I just took points when people say that it doesn't matter if the Beyblade Live Action Movie sucked.
Eh, I think the gag basis is okay to start with. The manga is purely character development and introductions at the moment anyway. As we progress into an actual story with relevance, I'm sure the manga will become slightly more serious.

The anime hardly looks to be taking the same gag-like setting anyway, so I can't see that being impacted.
Did the beyblade mechanic just 3D print Valto's new beyblade? If so, that's actually marvellous
Yeah. Though, I find it more marvellous that he actually had inspiration from that glued Valkyrie amalgamation. It's...pretty amusing actually xD
(Feb. 18, 2016  1:47 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Eh, I think the gag basis is okay to start with. The manga is purely character development and introductions at the moment anyway. As we progress into an actual story with relevance, I'm sure the manga will become slightly more serious.

The anime hardly looks to be taking the same gag-like setting anyway, so I can't see that being impacted.

Uh, I would like to see more those comedies with a plot rather than a humorous plot turning serious. You know, I would like to see a comedy show with some creepy things happening offscreen or something.

The anime seems to be taking the route of action-comedy for me, though.
(Feb. 18, 2016  2:51 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yeah. Though, I find it more marvellous that he actually had inspiration from that glued Valkyrie amalgamation. It's...pretty amusing actually xD

Haha that's true, to make a great design out of that...Glued Valkyrie is definitely a feat of its own
I guess I am disillusioned because I know that the process was actually the contrary hah : TAKARA-TOMY and Hiro Morita knew what Victory Valkyrie looked like, and they had to find a scenario and how to make it extra ugly. I mean, Varuto could have at least used putty and let it harden, that would have been way prettier to look at and we would still congratulate the scientist for creating a real, legal version of it.
(Feb. 18, 2016  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I guess I am disillusioned because I know that the process was actually the contrary hah : TAKARA-TOMY and Hiro Morita knew what Victory Valkyrie looked like, and they had to find a scenario and how to make it extra ugly. I mean, Varuto could have at least used putty and let it harden, that would have been way prettier to look at and we would still congratulate the scientist for creating a real, legal version of it.

Yeesh does the sight of Valkyrie Tape Bandaid really make you cringe that much?
(Feb. 18, 2016  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But Bakuten Shoot Beyblade had an awesome story, Metal Fight Beyblade had a great one and went one year further, and now ... They think they will reach four years or more with a humourous story without any plot ?

Actually, they are more likely to succeed in the long run by using this approach. Look at the manga Katekyou Hitman Reborn!, or even Beelzebub. Both are very successful gag manga that used the same approach. They both started off focusing on jokes, and when the ratings went down they switched it into a battle shounen. When the ratings started dropping again they switched it back into a comedy and the ratings went back up. Both series flipped back and forth between these two styles for years. I think Beyblade is trying to do the same thing.

(Feb. 18, 2016  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even if the kid trend right now in Japan is humouristic, dumb shows perhaps, imagine when this comes to the rest of the world.

I don't know, but the Yokai Watch manga had the same style of humor and that franchise seems to be doing pretty well in America right now.
(Feb. 18, 2016  3:50 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2016  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But Bakuten Shoot Beyblade had an awesome story, Metal Fight Beyblade had a great one and went one year further, and now ... They think they will reach four years or more with a humourous story without any plot ?

Actually, they are more likely to succeed in the long run by using this approach. Look at the manga Katekyou Hitman Reborn!, or even Beelzebub. Both are very successful gag manga that used the same approach. They both started off focusing on jokes, and when the ratings went down they switched it into a battle shounen. When the ratings started dropping again they switched it back into a comedy and the ratings went back up. Both series flipped back and forth between these two styles for years. I think Beyblade is trying to do the same thing.

(Feb. 18, 2016  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even if the kid trend right now in Japan is humouristic, dumb shows perhaps, imagine when this comes to the rest of the world.

I don't know, but the Yokai Watch manga had the same style of humor and that franchise seems to be doing pretty well in America right now.

Exactly. Beyblade Burst plot just reminded of Slayers: they are action series, but there are a lot, lots of slapstick moments (just remind THAT kick in chapter 3...)
(Jun. 13, 2015  9:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The dude who own Valkyrie looks like a crazy fusion of Ginga and Masamune. Meh.
I was getting an obnoxious/Masamune-Ginga vibe from the Valkyrie kid too, Spriggan dude reminds me of Tsubasa but more Emo.

Plot Twist (Click to View)
sorry for double posting but who would win shu or the guy with xcalibur
No idea, it's not really comparable really. Valto lost to Shu in the tournament by one rotation, then also lost to Kaizer but managed to crack Xcalibur completely through the center.

Until the battle happens, it's anyone's guess really.
(Feb. 21, 2016  10:21 AM)StormPyxis Wrote: Valkyrie kid and Spriggan dude.

These better be the dub names.

(Feb. 21, 2016  10:21 AM)StormPyxis Wrote:
Plot Twist (Click to View)

That is an intense plot twist, straight out of all the doujin! It's gotta be canon!
(Feb. 22, 2016  12:25 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: No idea, it's not really comparable really. Valto lost to Shu in the tournament by one rotation, then also lost to Kaizer but managed to crack Xcalibur completely through the center.

Until the battle happens, it's anyone's guess really.

in battle with Kaizer Valkyrie destroyed but Valto tried to fix it but can't. then a beyblade mechannic fixed and upgrade Valkyrie wing accel into Victory Valkyrie B.V.
I'm quite aware of what happened, I did scan it in for everyone after all Tongue_out

I'm just answering Swagman's question; the outcome of a battle between Shu and Kaizer is difficult to even consider. Valto is the only common opponent between them and both beat Valto, albeit by very narrow margins.
thx personally i think shu because he seems more idk more mature i don't know maybe because he's the new kai
(Feb. 22, 2016  2:36 AM)Wizard Wrote: These better be the dub names.

That is an intense plot twist, straight out of all the doujin! It's gotta be canon!
*Blader DJ voice* LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE!

Valkyrie Kid Gets his first beyblade, Valkyrie Wing Accel! Then meets with his childhood rival, Tsubas-Spriggan dude! The battle is intense and Spriggan Dude and his SSF manage to double burst finish Valkyrie kid! Then two mysterious men walk in holding hands towards Valkyrie kid! Who are they and what are their beys? Find out after the break!
Hey,
By the way I was checking amazon.co.jp and found this :-
Beyblade Burst Comics #2
Beyblade Burst Comics Issue #2 is getting released on 28th March 2016. (I was really not sure where to post it so thought to post it in Beyblade Burst Manga Discussions Thread)

Note :- Link Edited.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Um the link doesn't work. Says bad request. That web address doesn't look right at all either.
(Mar. 01, 2016  10:33 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um the link doesn't work. Says bad request. That web address doesn't look right at all either.
Hey Ultra,
Its working from my side but again I have re updated the Link. Also they haven't updated the photo yet just the Pre Orders are started.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Yeah, that's the second volume of the manga. With 192 pages, it seems like it'll end midway between our most recent chapter, so we'll get half here and half in V3.
hey can anyone tell me when nextchapter [Chapter 9] willl release?
March 15th. Middle of every month.