Beyblade Burst Limited+ Ranked? W/ Gt&Sparking Beys? BGT

So as most of you know, Beyblade Burst has been around for 6 years now. And during that time, many MANY bladers, including myself, never got the changce to enter a tournament. So things like burst classic, with dual layer and single layer beys, made bladers still play in tournaments with those beys. Same with burst limited with turbo, god, and few gt layers. Now that we are entering dynamite, should there be a format where many gt layers and some sparking layers are used? That way we bladers who never experienced the thrill of lord sprigging rule, can experience gt and sparking beys battling.
The power creep from God to GT is much more than the creep from GT to DB, I'd say there's enough Sparking and GT parts that are still pretty good;

Heaven+Drift gives you the best same spin stamina among Drift combos,

Naked's the best at out spinning right spin beys,

Master's still no 1. when it comes to raw left same spin stamina,

PP and Tact have a niche cuz they work well with Ig'/Hy,

Judgement/Zwei aren't as good as Savior/Rage but they're still usable.

Tempest/Hollow/Rage/World are still top tier parts.
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:08 AM)tubitr Wrote: The power creep from God to GT is much more than the creep from GT to DB, I'd say there's enough Sparking and GT parts that are still pretty good;

im not saying right now, im saying the burst limited + could be a thing after sparking gets outclassed. like maybe a month or 2 after the new Longinus releases, or whenever sparking is mostly outclassed. not anytime soon, but in due time.
Chill with the proposals. It’s only been a few days since you proposed we ban Zone’+Z.

If you’re gonna propose something, please actually make a plan, and detailed posts worth reading. It’s rule number three in the community posts.
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:11 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:08 AM)tubitr Wrote: The power creep from God to GT is much more than the creep from GT to DB, I'd say there's enough Sparking and GT parts that are still pretty good;

im not saying right now, im saying the burst limited + could be a thing after sparking gets outclassed. like maybe a month or 2 after the new Longinus releases, or whenever sparking is mostly outclassed. not anytime soon, but in due time.

Sparking possibly may never be outclassed though, it all depends on if Beyblade Burst DB will be the final season or not. Something like this definitely needs to wait until after burst is done. If anything, I’d rather have a Cho-Z only format than this, but I think Limited format works fine since it allows for a few cho-Z.
We have too many formats for burst as is, and as we've learned, many bladers are incapable of reading the rules and show up to tournaments with fake parts that aren't even valid for the format being played that day. I really like Burst Classic, and there are people who enjoy limited. But it's too soon to suggest another.
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  2:11 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: im not saying right now, im saying the burst limited + could be a thing after sparking gets outclassed. like maybe a month or 2 after the new Longinus releases, or whenever sparking is mostly outclassed. not anytime soon, but in due time.

Sparking possibly may never be outclassed though, it all depends on if Beyblade Burst DB will be the final season or not. Something like this definitely needs to wait until after burst is done. If anything, I’d rather have a Cho-Z only format than this, but I think Limited format works fine since it allows for a few cho-Z.

I agree.

(Aug. 11, 2021  1:54 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We have too many formats for burst as is, and as we've learned, many bladers are incapable of reading the rules and show up to tournaments with fake parts that aren't even valid for the format being played that day. I really like Burst Classic, and there are people who enjoy limited. But it's too soon to suggest another.

That’s true. It’s too soon for another format.
Just gonna say that this is the same idea as the thread Shindog posted, (Sorry if I called him out) with the BGT format, except not as specific and everyone turned it down. But in his thread nobody did. Not complaining, I’m just saying that when someone has an idea give it some thought before you say that it’s a bad idea. Again, not complaining, just saying.
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Just gonna say that this is the same idea as the thread Shindog posted, (Sorry if I called him out) with the BGT format, except not as specific and everyone turned it down. But in his thread nobody did. Not complaining, I’m just saying that when someone has an idea give it some thought before you say that it’s a bad idea. Again, not complaining, just saying.

It was discussed on Discord long before you posted this thread.

Also Shindog provided actual information on his post. You just posted “let’s make this a format so that new bladers get to use Lord Spriggan”.
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Just gonna say that this is the same idea as the thread Shindog posted, (Sorry if I called him out) with the BGT format, except not as specific and everyone turned it down. But in his thread nobody did. Not complaining, I’m just saying that when someone has an idea give it some thought before you say that it’s a bad idea. Again, not complaining, just saying.

It was discussed on Discord long before you posted this thread.

Also Shindog provided actual information on his post. You just posted “let’s make this a format so that new bladers get to use Lord Spriggan”.

I already said mine wasn’t as specific, I’m just saying give peoples idea a chance before turning it down. And the fact that it was discussed before I posted it, but the thread was still turned down makes even less sense
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  11:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It was discussed on Discord long before you posted this thread.

I already said mine wasn’t as specific, I’m just saying give peoples idea a chance before turning it down. And the fact that it was discussed before I posted it, but the thread was still turned down makes even less sense
As I said before:
(Aug. 11, 2021  1:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you’re gonna propose something, please actually make a plan, and detailed posts worth reading. It’s rule number three in the community posts.
You just proposed a format for GT and Sparking rings with a main point of “new bladers should feel the power of lord spriggan”. I don’t know about you, but if I read a post like that, I wouldn’t think it’s a good idea.
GT Layers i can sorta agree with but there are still quite a few Sparking parts that potentially still have use in the meta like Rage 3A, Tempest Lucifer/Solomon (MCC), Wheel and many more.

I don't think Sparking really needs it's own format as of now, but GT i can sorta agree with but even then some GT Parts are allowed in Burst Limited.
(Sep. 22, 2021  12:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: GT Layers i can sorta agree with but there are still quite a few Sparking parts that potentially still have use in the meta like Rage 3A, Tempest Lucifer/Solomon (MCC), Wheel and many more.

I don't think Sparking really needs it's own format as of now, but GT i can sorta agree with but even then some GT Parts are allowed in Burst Limited.

In limited GT parts are practically useless. The only one with pssoible use might be the rock layer base because of its defense, stamina, and burst resistance with the gen weight. Every other base has a solid layer that is better. Slash, ace, glyph, Union speed are ll worse than twin nemesis for 1 thing. Erase is worse than any left bey except for maybe arc Bahamut without a dash driver in same spin. And venom is just meh but still worse than most right beys. Rock could be used for right bearing combos, but other than that Gt isn’t used much for limited. Gt layers are still slightly usable, but there are only 3 that are. 1st is master cause it’s a pure left defense/stamina hybrid. 2nd is judgment if for some reason you don’t have savior, or hollow, or brave, or any right spin attacker that came out in the past 2 years. 3 is naked if you don’t have astral, because naked is insane for spin steal, even better than vanish for equalizing from my testing, but if you have astral then naked is useless. Gt should eventually have its own format because after these new releases of dynamite come out (the ones with bearing’ and the new pheonix and where Perseus will be easily accessible) then Gt is gonna die. So I think it should have its own format very soon and I’m still waiting on my organizers quiz so I can try the format out. That is, if I don’t fail the 3rd time since I’ve taken it 2 times already.
I would actually like GT having it's own format, since half my beys are GT. I fell in love with GT because of it's customization, but then superking's chassis were so cool. GT still is my favorite season(not anime), but since I will buy my first DB beys on the b-191 it will become very outclassed. Still fun to use, Ace Dragon actually has potential.
(Sep. 22, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I would actually like GT having it's own format, since half my beys are GT. I fell in love with GT because of it's customization, but then superking's chassis were so cool. GT still is my favorite season(not anime), but since I will buy my first DB beys on the b-191 it will become very outclassed. Still fun to use, Ace Dragon actually has potential.

How exactly does Ace Dragon has potential, it was never used in Winning Combinations.
(Sep. 22, 2021  10:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I would actually like GT having it's own format, since half my beys are GT. I fell in love with GT because of it's customization, but then superking's chassis were so cool. GT still is my favorite season(not anime), but since I will buy my first DB beys on the b-191 it will become very outclassed. Still fun to use, Ace Dragon actually has potential.

How exactly does Ace Dragon has potential, it was never used in Winning Combinations.
Not to be mean, but I’ve seen some of your posts around the WBO and you need to stop talking in a rude tone. I’m not saying this specific one, but you tend to be a little rude to people when you quote them. And if you find the right combo it could have potential. Who knows.
(Sep. 22, 2021  10:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

Ace Dragon 0 Destroy is pretty good, I guess you can put a gen weight on it to increase burst resistance. Maybe use 00 instead for more stamina, Destroy is more aggressive so it's better than destroy'. Destroy' doesn't do much on Ace, but pretty good on Destroy. It's my best limited combo I think.

(Sep. 23, 2021  1:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  10:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: How exactly does Ace Dragon has potential, it was never used in Winning Combinations.
Not to be mean, but I’ve seen some of your posts around the WBO and you need to stop talking in a rude tone. I’m not saying this specific one, but you tend to be a little rude to people when you quote them. And if you find the right combo it could have potential. Who knows.
I thought you were talking to me there for a second, I got soooo nervous.
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  10:39 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: How exactly does Ace Dragon has potential, it was never used in Winning Combinations.
Ace Dragon 0 Destroy is pretty good, I guess you can put a gen weight on it to increase burst resistance. Maybe use 00 instead for more stamina, Destroy is more aggressive so it's better than destroy'. Destroy' doesn't do much on Ace, but pretty good on Destroy. It's my best limited combo I think.

(Sep. 23, 2021  1:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Not to be mean, but I’ve seen some of your posts around the WBO and you need to stop talking in a rude tone. I’m not saying this specific one, but you tend to be a little rude to people when you quote them. And if you find the right combo it could have potential. Who knows.
Nah, I wasn’t talking to you lol. And for ace dragon 0 destroy, you might wanna put a frame on it to increase the weight and LAD. Expand, proof, or glaive should work.
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
Yeah, I used to have an op combo that even beat my Rage Longinus Jolt/Octa. Master Diabolos 7 Charge (my bad), who knew 7 was viable and Octa was actually good. I think it's a stationary attack stamina driver. It only beats Rage on left spin tho. When Rage used jolt it flung it to the wall (may have said this before), on Octa it also flung Rage to my face! I legit get so scared at those time, because literally Rage is being flung towards your eyes. So really, finding the right combo could give outclassed beys potential. Master Diabolos 7 Octa was actually a bad combo I thought would be cool if it beat Rage, then it destroyed Rage.

(Sep. 23, 2021  1:41 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Ace Dragon 0 Destroy is pretty good, I guess you can put a gen weight on it to increase burst resistance. Maybe use 00 instead for more stamina, Destroy is more aggressive so it's better than destroy'. Destroy' doesn't do much on Ace, but pretty good on Destroy. It's my best limited combo I think.

Nah, I wasn’t talking to you lol. And for ace dragon 0 destroy, you might wanna put a frame on it to increase the weight and LAD. Expand, proof, or glaive should work.
Is there anyway to get Glaive apart from the GT Customize Set? Also does Wall work 😂? It's the only frame I have, and yes I know it scrapes so much but I need use for it. I can always just eat it like a gear, I guess. What about bump, is it not an attack frame? Someone suggested me to use bump on Nightmare before,
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Not to be mean, but I’ve seen some of your posts around the WBO and you need to stop talking in a rude tone. I’m not saying this specific one, but you tend to be a little rude to people when you quote them. And if you find the right combo it could have potential. Who knows.
Yeah, I used to have an op combo that even beat my Rage Longinus Jolt/Octa. Master Diabolos 7 Octa, who knew 7 was viable and Octa was actually good. I think it's a stationary attack stamina driver. It only beats Rage on left spin tho. When Rage used jolt it flung it to the wall (may have said this before), on Octa it also flung Rage to my face! I legit get so scared at those time, because literally Rage is being flung towards your eyes. So really, finding the right combo could give outclassed beys potential. Master Diabolos 7 Octa was actually a bad combo I thought would be cool if it beat Rage, then it destroyed Rage.

(Sep. 23, 2021  1:41 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nah, I wasn’t talking to you lol. And for ace dragon 0 destroy, you might wanna put a frame on it to increase the weight and LAD. Expand, proof, or glaive should work.
Is there anyway to get Glaive apart from the GT Customize Set? Also does Wall work 😂? It's the only frame I have, and yes I know it scrapes so much but I need use for it. I can always just eat it like a gear, I guess. What about bump, is it not an attack frame? Someone suggested me to use bump on Nightmare before,
Bump works well on stamina or defense beys mostly, but it could be used on destroy for more weight and stamina. Glaive doesn’t come with the Gt customize set. Wall would make the combo worse, don’t use wall.
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:45 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yeah, I used to have an op combo that even beat my Rage Longinus Jolt/Octa. Master Diabolos 7 Octa, who knew 7 was viable and Octa was actually good. I think it's a stationary attack stamina driver. It only beats Rage on left spin tho. When Rage used jolt it flung it to the wall (may have said this before), on Octa it also flung Rage to my face! I legit get so scared at those time, because literally Rage is being flung towards your eyes. So really, finding the right combo could give outclassed beys potential. Master Diabolos 7 Octa was actually a bad combo I thought would be cool if it beat Rage, then it destroyed Rage.

Bump works well on stamina or defense beys mostly, but it could be used on destroy for more weight and stamina. Glaive doesn’t come with the Gt customize set. Wall would make the combo worse, don’t use wall.
Oh yeah, it was dagger my bad. Dammit, why would you give Dread Bahamut Wall TAKARA TOMY. Dread Bahamut is actually good, great combo is Dread Bahamut Gen Blitz Atomic. It's good on opposite spin match ups, it spin steals very effectively. Same spin is not so good (but maybe it's just like that if it's against Rage)
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote:

I'm not being rude maybe I just sound rude Idk. 
Destroy' is just a dash version of Destroy, Destroy is not more aggressive. Ace Dragon Gen is outclassed by Twin Nemesis, which on the combo Twin Nemesis 00Expand Destroy' is part of the Limited metagame.

(Sep. 23, 2021  2:02 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Bump works well on stamina or defense beys mostly, but it could be used on destroy for more weight and stamina. Glaive doesn’t come with the Gt customize set. Wall would make the combo worse, don’t use wall.
Oh yeah, it was dagger my bad. Dammit, why would you give Dread Bahamut Wall TAKARA TOMY. Dread Bahamut is actually good, great combo is Dread Bahamut Gen Blitz Atomic. It's good on opposite spin match ups, it spin steals very effectively. Same spin is not so good (but maybe it's just like that if it's against Rage)

Wall is not the best on Dread, however Wall is the best frame for Bearing in opposite spin matches. 
Blitz isn't good on Atomic, it will scrape. 
Dread (if BGT becomes real) will be outclassed by Lord in spin-stealing capabilities and outclassed by Tact and Naked in defence and stamina.

Also you can only put Gen on Ace for Burst Limited, no other weights can be put on it.
it may be a dash version, but the wheel on the tip isn't as free spinning as the regular driver Making it have more stamina nd lad but less aggressiveness
(Sep. 23, 2021  8:33 AM)(Blank) Wrote: it may be a dash version, but the wheel on the tip isn't as free spinning as the regular driver Making it have more stamina nd lad but less aggressiveness

Um what? The plate has nothing to do with its aggressiveness.

Also we should continue this conversation in the Limited Attack Types thread.
this is fine, nobody stopped us in the other thread lmao