Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

(Nov. 13, 2017  8:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote:

It appears that shu is brainwashed plus his bey got broke in half by lui again

Actually, if he was brainwashed. Shouldn't his bey breaking recall the memories?
(Nov. 14, 2017  11:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  10:49 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: But aren't they rivals
Have they fought each other at least once

From what I can tell in manga lui lost to free in the last world tournament that's why he told free don't lose to valt cause I'm the one who gonna dethroned you

It'll be a thrilling match, if Free and Lui battle's against each other in this year's world tournament.  Joyful_3
(Nov. 15, 2017  12:53 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  11:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: From what I can tell in manga lui lost to free in the last world tournament that's why he told free don't lose to valt cause I'm the one who gonna dethroned you

It'll be a thrilling match, if Free and Lui battle's against each other in this year's world tournament.  Joyful_3

Not happening in the manga free forfeit his match against valt giving valt the win and as for lui he seems too gonna lose to shu with his new bey requiem spriggan
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  12:53 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: It'll be a thrilling match, if Free and Lui battle's against each other in this year's world tournament.  Joyful_3

Not happening in the manga free forfeit his match against valt giving valt the win and as for lui he seems too gonna lose to shu with his new bey requiem spriggan
I already know that, but I was talking about the Individual World Championship Tournament that might start after the this tournament. If that happens, then it's possible that Lui and Free might have to go up against each other.
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:31 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Not happening in the manga free forfeit his match against valt giving valt the win and as for lui he seems too gonna lose to shu with his new bey requiem spriggan
I already know that, but I was talking about the Individual World Championship Tournament that might start after the this tournament. If that happens, then it's possible that Lui and Free might have to go up against each other.

Are talking about the anime cause if it's the manga it's already the individual tournament arc plus I don't think this gonna happen in the anime either cause it seems that it's gonna be shu vs valt for both anime and manga unless their a third place battle I don't think it's gonna happen
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Are talking about the anime cause if it's the manga it's already the individual tournament arc plus I don't think this gonna happen in the anime either cause it seems that it's gonna be shu vs valt for both anime and manga unless their a third place battle I don't think it's gonna happen

Yes, I'm talking about the anime (sorry for not being specific Tongue_out_wink) I'm not very sure if it will happen but I was guessing it might happen because after episode 35 (The Final Battle between BC Sol and New York Bulls), there's going to be 16 episodes left. So, I was wondering there might be another upcoimg tournament to cover up all these episodes.
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:31 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Are talking about the anime cause if it's the manga it's already the individual tournament arc plus I don't think this gonna happen in the anime either cause it seems that it's gonna be shu vs valt for both anime and manga unless their a third place battle I don't think it's gonna happen

Yes, I'm talking about the anime (sorry for not being specific ;P) I'm not very sure if it will happen but I was guessing it might happen because after episode 35 (The Final Battle between BC Sol and New York Bulls), there's going to be 16 episodes left. So, I was wondering there might be another upcoimg tournament to cover up all these episodes.

I'm pretty sure their's gonna be a individual tournament but I got no idea On how their gonna do it if it was for me I would put lui vs free and Valt vs shu instead reversing the natch now to choose I would go with shu vs lui reason I don't choose valt one requiem spriggan is shu new bey two I personally think he deserves to be in the final more than Valt I don't hate valt but in my opinion the top Bladers in burst are free, lui,shu, xhaka and zac but since zac is not in S2 than I would choose valt plus shu has more history with lui than I would make a match between free and Valt for third place like this everyone is happy
(Nov. 14, 2017  11:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  10:49 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: But aren't they rivals
Have they fought each other at least once

From what I can tell in manga lui lost to free in the last world tournament that's why he told free don't lose to valt cause I'm the one who gonna dethroned you

adding to that Lui before had L2. which is what made him lose against dF
Naming
Japanese
紅シュウ
Japanese (Romaji)
Kurenai Shuu
Also Known As
*Red eye*
Special Moves (Known)- Shu Kurenai
Counter Break
Upper Launch
Ultra Counter Break
Crux Boost
Special Moves- 'Red Eye'
Counter Break
Upper Launch

I don't think by chance two people would have the same Bey name and wear very similar attire and look very identical. They or well HE wears a high collared vest in both seasons which is his signature dress and gloves.

Something to note-
Red eye
First Appearance (anime)
Finding Shu

They can't find Shu because well... I think you know the rest. (Watching this with my cousins is kinda fun)
- Spryzen broke because it will return more better right cousin? (Yeah, I think?) It broke because it knows Shu and it knows he is too strong for it right? (Uh, yeah?) ((Haha!))
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:25 AM)Shirona Kureina Wrote: Naming
Japanese
紅シュウ
Japanese (Romaji)
Kurenai Shuu
Also Known As
*Red eye*
Special Moves (Known)- Shu Kurenai
Counter Break
Upper Launch
Ultra Counter Break
Crux Boost
Special Moves- 'Red Eye'
Counter Break
Upper Launch

I don't think by chance two people would have the same Bey name and wear very similar attire and look very identical. They or well HE wears a high collared vest in both seasons which is his signature dress and gloves.

Something to note-
Red eye
First Appearance (anime)
Finding Shu

They can't find Shu because well... I think you know the rest. (Watching this with my cousins is kinda fun)
- Spryzen broke because it will return more better right cousin? (Yeah, I think?) It broke because it knows Shu and it knows he is too strong for it right? (Uh, yeah?) ((Haha!))

Red Eye it’s Shu. Check the old post of the topic for find the picture of the new chapter.
(Nov. 15, 2017  12:26 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It appears that shu is brainwashed plus his bey got broke in half by lui again

Actually, if he was brainwashed. Shouldn't his bey breaking recall the memories?

It's just a theory will have to wait for the next chapter to fully understand what's going on but I think it's still interesting but let's see how the writers are gonna figure a back story for that
Shu is not brainwashed!
Shu is not brainwashed!
Shu is not brainwashed!
It need to be emphasized since it is a very important point.
The reason why Shu become Red Eye is, he believes that the friendship between Valt and him made him too emotional and thus he lost in the national tournament. So he decided to forgot his past and his friendship.
(Nov. 17, 2017  2:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Shu is not brainwashed!
Shu is not brainwashed!
Shu is not brainwashed!
The reason why Shu become Red Eye is, he believes that the friendship between Valt and him made him too emotional and thus he lost in the national tournament. So he decided to forgot his past and his friendship.

T H I S

If Shu was brainwashed, not only would that be really freaking dumb, but it would also essentially be the writers saying Shu shouldn't be held accountable for all of his bone-headed actions this season. It would be absurd.
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:49 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  2:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Shu is not brainwashed!
Shu is not brainwashed!
Shu is not brainwashed!

T H I S

If Shu wasn't brainwashed, not only would that be really freaking dumb, but it would also essentially be the writers saying Shu shouldn't be held accountable for all of his bone-headed actions this season. It would be absurd.

I have to say that this story is just so dumb...
(Nov. 17, 2017  5:52 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:49 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: T H I S

If Shu wasn't brainwashed, not only would that be really freaking dumb, but it would also essentially be the writers saying Shu shouldn't be held accountable for all of his bone-headed actions this season. It would be absurd.

I have to say that this story is just so dumb...
Exactly. It's out of character, makes little to no sense, and it just doesn't fit his personality. It's almost filler in a sense. What's next, an alternate reality Shu owns Requiem Spriggan?
I only just realized the message I left could be read as Shu not being brainwashed is dumb when I meant to say that Shu being brainwashed is a dumb idea. Oops
(Nov. 17, 2017  3:01 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I only just realized the message I left could be read as Shu not being brainwashed is dumb when I meant to say that Shu being brainwashed is a dumb idea. Oops

Well... all of my friends with me agree that the second season is much worse than the first season. We don’t mean that there is no good plots(there are many interesting things, even better than the first season), but if review the whole story, there are too much problems such as out of character, and thus make tha whole story somehow dumb. And actually I think no matter whether Shu is brainwashed, there is such problems at the very beginning...XD
I do like the idea of Shu trying to distance himself from friends due to how it effects his performance and his whole Red Eye stuff was in his own decision (even though I kinda knew anyway), that you rarely see in Beyblade. It does make up for the somewhat weak twist face reveal.

Yeah I gotta agree that Burst God is a worse anime than the first season, though it's for other reasons besides this.
(Nov. 17, 2017  3:01 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I only just realized the message I left could be read as Shu not being brainwashed is dumb when I meant to say that Shu being brainwashed is a dumb idea. Oops

Both Shu being brainwashed and Shu doing it at his own will is dumb.
Spoiler Alert

Shu is Red Eye. The manga says the Shu is being controlled by the viper pit association that is why he doesn't act like himself
(Nov. 21, 2017  3:25 AM)TigerTrunks Wrote: Spoiler Alert

Shu is Red Eye. The manga says the Shu is being controlled by the viper pit association that is why he doesn't act like himself

Who told you that Shu is controlled?
No! Shu is not controlled or brainwashed by anyone. He is very clear-headed at what he is doing!
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Well... all of my friends with me agree that the second season is much worse than the first season. We don’t mean that there is no good plots(there are many interesting things, even better than the first season), but if review the whole story, there are too much problems such as out of character, and thus make tha whole story somehow dumb. And actually I think no matter whether Shu is brainwashed, there is such problems at the very beginning...XD

The problem with the burst God is shu being Red-Eye it was not necessary unless shu became red eye working for wbba to expose the snake pit activities are simply keep red eye as a different characters while shu training an getting requiem spriggan an battle red eyes while in the battle legend spriggan break but to our surprised red eye had a new bey name twin nemesis what you guys think
[Image: 5MW1M3C.png]

Unmasked Shu's official art (From Beyblade Burst God for 3DS)

Some other spoilers include:

He uses Spriggan Requiem
His new Spriggan's attacks are named Requiem Slash, Requiem Zone and Requiem Spirit
I extracted his voice pack and he sounds pretty insane, so prepare for a very angry Shu in the future.

Have you guys already seen how the new Spriggan Requiem looks like design-wise, or should I post it?

[Image: dZRjEWK.png]

Character Bio, if someone can translate that'd be nice.
(Nov. 22, 2017  9:06 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: 5MW1M3C.png]

Unmasked Shu's official art (From Beyblade Burst God for 3DS)

Some other spoilers include:

He uses Spriggan Requiem
His new Spriggan's attacks are named Requiem Slash, Requiem Zone and Requiem Spirit
I extracted his voice pack and he sounds pretty insane, so prepare for a very angry Shu in the future.

Have you guys already seen how the new Spriggan Requiem looks like design-wise, or should I post it?

[Image: dZRjEWK.png]

Character Bio, if someone can translate that'd be nice.

Can you post the voice ?