Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

Red Eye looks like Shu

His hair is white and Spriggan is the evolution of Spryzen.
*facepalm*

BOI
he is shu
(Dec. 07, 2017  8:15 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: His hair is white and Spriggan is the evolution of Spryzen.

I believe that Spryzen is just the Hasbro name for Spriggan.
(Dec. 07, 2017  8:15 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Red Eye looks like Shu

His hair is white and Spriggan is the evolution of Spryzen.
Boi you need some milk and get your facts right. Spriggan is not the evolution of spryzen it is just a different name for hasbro
(Nov. 22, 2017  9:06 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: 5MW1M3C.png]

Unmasked Shu's official art (From Beyblade Burst God for 3DS)

Some other spoilers include:

He uses Spriggan Requiem
His new Spriggan's attacks are named Requiem Slash, Requiem Zone and Requiem Spirit
I extracted his voice pack and he sounds pretty insane, so prepare for a very angry Shu in the future.

Have you guys already seen how the new Spriggan Requiem looks like design-wise, or should I post it?

[Image: dZRjEWK.png]

Character Bio, if someone can translate that'd be nice.

I meant to post the translation a while back but work kinda piled up. Anyway, here:

"Valt's best friend since childhood, called a genius Blader.
He played for the New York Bulls for a while, but disappeared.
Now he has reappeared, and pursues only victory."

At this point, I think that bio comes as no surprise...
(May. 10, 2021  10:49 AM)SuouEdits7533 Wrote: WHERE IS HE IN THE GAMES. HELP ME

Please don't post on dormant redundant threads from three years ago. That's called necroposting. That's no good! Check the date of the last post in the upper right of the last post before you respond.
(May. 10, 2021  3:47 PM)Dash201 Wrote: Red Eye Aka Evil shuPOSTPOSTPOST

You should not be posting on dormant threads, the last post before yours was an experienced and helpful member telling the same to another person. The dates of posts are in the upper right corner.
Red eye is evil. I dnt know but i think spriggan possesed him. :| He didnt return to normal until he batled Valt
Red eye please come back
ummmm why did so many ppl repliy to this
(May. 10, 2021  2:42 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  10:49 AM)SuouEdits7533 Wrote: WHERE IS HE IN THE GAMES. HELP ME

Please don't post on dormant redundant threads from three years ago. That's called necroposting. That's no good! Check the date of the last post in the upper right of the last post before you respond.

I, my good sir, was just asking a question about a game I just got and was wondering where red eye was. I had no idea that this would bother someone so much. Maybe ignore it next time. And how exactly is it ''no good!" The reason I posted was I thought someone might help me. How silly. And for your information I looked at the dates, and saw that this thread was a little old, but wanted an answer anyway. I am So SO SO SO sorry. I never meant to offend anyone.
(May. 10, 2021  11:57 PM)SuouEdits7533 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  2:42 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please don't post on dormant redundant threads from three years ago. That's called necroposting. That's no good! Check the date of the last post in the upper right of the last post before you respond.

I, my good sir, was just asking a question about a game I just got and was wondering where red eye was. I had no idea that this would bother someone so much. Maybe ignore it next time. And how exactly is it ''no good!" The reason I posted was I thought someone might help me. How silly. And for your information I looked at the dates, and saw that this thread was a little old, but wanted an answer anyway. I am So SO SO SO sorry. I never meant to offend anyone.
This is just the wrong thread. It's not a big deal if only one person does it but that is not how it works here. He is just monitoring the website.
(May. 11, 2021  12:14 AM)USN Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  11:57 PM)SuouEdits7533 Wrote: I, my good sir, was just asking a question about a game I just got and was wondering where red eye was. I had no idea that this would bother someone so much. Maybe ignore it next time. And how exactly is it ''no good!" The reason I posted was I thought someone might help me. How silly. And for your information I looked at the dates, and saw that this thread was a little old, but wanted an answer anyway. I am So SO SO SO sorry. I never meant to offend anyone.
This is just the wrong thread. It's not a big deal if only one person does it but that is not how it works here. He is just monitoring the website.

Wheres the right thread?
(May. 11, 2021  12:33 AM)SuouEdits7533 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  12:14 AM)USN Wrote: This is just the wrong thread. It's not a big deal if only one person does it but that is not how it works here. He is just monitoring the website.

Wheres the right thread?

There is a thread for the video game. Or I'm pretty sure there is.
please do not post on threads where the last reply, which you can see in the top right corner, is more than 8 months ago. if you have ANY questions about ANYTHING please refer to the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread or if there is a specific thread about your question that would be the place to go. Lol, I sound like a English teacher, I'm just saying this for any new people.
(May. 11, 2021  1:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: please do not post on threads where the last reply, which you can see in the top right corner, is more than 8 months ago. if you have ANY questions about ANYTHING please refer to the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread or if there is a specific thread about your question that would be the place to go. Lol, I sound like a English teacher, I'm just saying this for any new people.

Alternatively, it's always recommended that you try Googling your question and actively searching for an answer before making a post.