Beyblade Burst God Episode #01 (April 3rd, 2017)

What the?! What were they thinking?! Reminds me of one of those weird Pokemon DP Jap endings...
Am I the only one who sort of gets a kick out of seeing every single person in any other country (Spain, America, what-have-you...) speaking perfect fluent Japanese?  Grin

Otherwise, I'm very happy that the new season is here.   I love looking forward to something brand new in the Spring, it reminds me of how excited we all were for Burst at this time last year.

Now I go back to work, and blare lots and lots of industrial music to get that ending theme out of my head before I have to go to sleep.
Does anyone have a downloadable link to the Season 1 OP and ED full version? Or EVOLUTION BURST full version? I've searched even Japanese music uploads and no one has them for some reason.
(Apr. 04, 2017  11:15 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Does anyone have a downloadable link to the Season 1 OP and ED full version? Or EVOLUTION BURST full version? I've searched even Japanese music uploads and no one has them for some reason.

Just watch this for the Op and the Ed.
Nowhere will have full versions yet. They don't tend to be released until a few months after the anime debut (Believe being a major exception), and Beyblade themes even seeing release is hugely dependent on whether they deem it worth it. Burst OP1 never had its full version released, even though we've heard it used before.
(Apr. 03, 2017  10:41 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: OMG! The ED theme has gone Yo-kai Watch!  The song is weird as heck. A dance excersize...

Yes, really sounds like the OP and ED of Yokai Watch....omg
(Apr. 04, 2017  1:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Nowhere will have full versions yet. They don't tend to be released until a few months after the anime debut (Believe being a major exception), and Beyblade themes even seeing release is hugely dependent on whether they deem it worth it. Burst OP1 never had its full version released, even though we've heard it used before.

Does anyone have an mp3 full version of Believe? I don't own an iTunes account so I'm unable to access it that way.

(Mar. 27, 2017  11:22 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Japanese speakers all over the World again. XD

Honestly, I'd rather listen to that than super cringy Engrish. Like the flight attendant but on a larger scale. I get that they do it for realism, but it's really hard to listen to, honestly.
Please be patient, the sub (for this episode) will always be posted in this thread when it is done.
Oh, please, not again, guys. Don't make ~Mana~ close the thread because of impatience.
Whenever the episode is done, it'll be here.
(Apr. 06, 2017  7:36 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Oh, please, not again, guys. Don't make ~Mana~ close the thread because of impatience.
Whenever the episode is done, it'll be here.

RIGHT? I hate it when people think that the sub will just come out like THAT, it needs to be translated, written, and processed. It takes some work to sub an episode so just be patient guys!
True. I'd imagine it's quite a bit of work. My apologies.
I wouldn't expect it until Sunday honestly. It's still in translation at the moment, and we're also having to work on typesetting the new OP/ED and whatnot.

If it's ready earlier, it'll be released earlier, but don't get your hopes up, haha.
(Apr. 06, 2017  8:30 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I wouldn't expect it until Sunday honestly. It's still in translation at the moment, and we're also having to work on typesetting the new OP/ED and whatnot.

If it's ready earlier, it'll be released earlier, but don't get your hopes up, haha.

I appreciate all the work you are doing. Thanks.
(Apr. 06, 2017  8:30 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I wouldn't expect it until Sunday honestly. It's still in translation at the moment, and we're also having to work on typesetting the new OP/ED and whatnot.

I gladly wait, I follow you on twitter so whenever it pops up that the new one is up, I download it and than watch it on my computer.
(Apr. 10, 2017  2:06 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Is the sun out now

If Mana has not posted, then it is not out yet. Be patient.
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:05 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: How do I help the subbing crew

Ask ~Mana~ since she's the leader.
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:03 PM)ShiKurai Wrote: Ask ~Mana~ since she's the leader.

Mana is a girl ?! O_O
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Mana is a girl ?! O_O
You didnt know?

(Apr. 12, 2017  9:06 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: You didnt know?

Tbh even I didn't knew beyhahahahahaha.

But anyways we are getting off-topic lol
(Apr. 16, 2017  2:02 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Is the sub out

Do you see a post by Mana yet? No? There is your answer Wink