Beyblade Burst God Episode #01 (April 3rd, 2017)

(Apr. 16, 2017  2:43 AM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Mate it's been nearly 2 weeks

It's hard work. Just wait. They have lives too, and things happen in life.

It takes some time to sub episodes. The people who bring us the subs also have lives of their own, please be patient.

If you would like to see a quicker release, you're more than welcome to pay for a raw, encode it, learn Japanese, translate the script, learn to time, work on a typeset, style the OP/ED, do a visual check, edit a script, mux it all together and then release. I'll look forward to seeing yours Wink

In all seriousness though; we've been giving progress updates on our Twitter and our Discord channel. It's not like we're keeping quiet on it; we're literally just not done with them yet, and we've given reasons why we're not as well. We always knew the first episode would take longer as we have to translate the OP/ED, style it and work on the proper karaoke, create a typeset blah blah blah. We're simply not going to release something we're not happy with.

Translation is complete, styling is almost complete and we're just waiting on completion of timing for the two episodes at this point. We'll release them both simultaniously, as we've already said before. I appreciate the interest (fan interest is why we enjoy doing it!), but there's a lot more to the whole process than you probably expect, especially when it's literally just 3-4 of us working on this alongside everything else in our daily lives, haha.
When the sub is released where do you recommend I watch it? Gogoanime seems to be having some issues
(Apr. 23, 2017  6:43 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: When the sub is released where do you recommend I watch it? Gogoanime seems to be having some issues

Hotanime.me

You can use Adblock on their site
(Apr. 23, 2017  12:38 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Hotanime.me

You can use Adblock on their site
Can u link that
(Apr. 23, 2017  2:10 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Can u link that

Its Hotanime.me
(Apr. 23, 2017  2:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Its Hotanime.me
How do i use adblock
(Apr. 23, 2017  3:27 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: How do i use adblock

You download an adblokcer
(Apr. 23, 2017  4:02 PM)SUGOI- KONICHEWA Wrote: You download an adblokcer

Can u do a tutorial on plz cuz arent you tyson
(Apr. 23, 2017  4:31 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Can u do a tutorial on plz cuz arent you tyson

You could search up videos on YouTube or you could do it yourself by downloading it via Chrome Web store (if u use chrome) or just search up sites for it(be careful though, some might be scams).
(Apr. 23, 2017  4:31 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Can u do a tutorial on plz cuz arent you tyson

Yes, PM and I'll help you
(Apr. 23, 2017  6:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yes, PM and I'll help you

Thx
The english sub is available but I can't read in same time the lyrics of the Opening... The next time, please change the typography of the lyrics of the Opening.
That ending is truly meme worthy
Yes, sorry, I forgot to make the posts here after releasing. Was focusing on maintaining the upload at the time, haha. The subbed version is now available!

(May. 06, 2017  9:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The english sub is available but I can't read in same time the lyrics of the Opening... The next time, please change the typography of the lyrics of the Opening.

Could you elaborate on this? We've had zero complaints about it and, when getting feedback on this styling within our Discord channel, everyone was very positive about it. What is troubling you about it?
Whoooa! Been a bit disconnected from the anime last month. And now I finally start watching God just to discover Valt travelling to my country! Such a surprise, really funny to see how they did it.
I hope this heats up a bit the interest in Beyblade here in sleepy Spain!
By the way, really a great job you did with the new opening and translating as always! And waaaaay late uploading, as always xD.
(May. 23, 2017  2:55 AM)Sondeluz Wrote: Whoooa! Been a bit disconnected from the anime last month. And now I finally start watching God just to discover Valt travelling to my country! Such a surprise, really funny to see how they did it.
By the way, really a great job you did with the new opening and translating as always! And waaaaay late uploading, as always xD.

But this isn't the first episode of God

Edit: I have 110% better eye sight then you
(May. 23, 2017  11:05 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  2:55 AM)Sondeluz Wrote: Whoooa! Been a bit disconnected from the anime last month. And now I finally start watching God just to discover Valt travelling to my country! Such a surprise, really funny to see how they did it.

But this isn't the first episode of God
Yes it is. Read the title of the thread
(May. 23, 2017  11:30 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  11:05 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: But this isn't the first episode of God
Yes it is. Read the title of the thread

Oops sorry
Where is the episode? I really want to see the subtitles too
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:28 AM)TheGoldGyrazard Wrote: Where is the episode? I really want to see the subtitles too

hotanime.me
(Jun. 06, 2017  11:07 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  4:28 AM)TheGoldGyrazard Wrote: Where is the episode? I really want to see the subtitles too

hotanime.me

But when I go there and search up the video it show me an ad and it sends me to App Store and tell me to download the ad
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:31 AM)TheGoldGyrazard Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2017  11:07 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: hotanime.me

But when I go there and search up the video it show me an ad and it sends me to App Store and tell me to download the ad

You press the back button to go back to the page or retype hotanime.me into your search bar
hello guys ... thanks for your posts.. i like them .. and pics are cool.. i guess we will us it .. )O)