Beyblade Burst God Episode #01 (April 3rd, 2017)

(Mar. 28, 2017  11:43 PM)amidamaru Wrote: That's really disappointing because when I got into beyblade It was during metal fusion

And can't we just have fun with a new series instead of being stuck in the same thing over and over? I like having something new actually. :)

I got into Beyblades during the crazy first gen, but I also enjoy MFB, and Burst. Nothing disappointing actually.
(Mar. 29, 2017  1:05 AM)BeyGa Wrote: And can't we just have fun with a new series instead of being stuck in the same thing over and over? I like having something new actually. Smile

I got into Beyblades during the crazy first gen, but I also enjoy MFB, and Burst. Nothing disappointing actually.

to be honest, I kind of enjoy the tournament style battles, because it's what made me make a facebook group/club
(Mar. 29, 2017  1:05 AM)BeyGa Wrote: And can't we just have fun with a new series instead of being stuck in the same thing over and over? I like having something new actually. Smile

I like when it starts off with a tournament feel then slowly find about this major villian idk lol that's just what I'm used to
(Mar. 29, 2017  2:54 AM)Destroyer543 Wrote: What's mfb?

metal fight beyblade
(Mar. 29, 2017  2:54 AM)Destroyer543 Wrote: What's mfb?

My Fluffy Bunny XD

Jk, but yeah it's Metal Fight Beyblade, the series before Burst.
I did a double-take thinking I still had some sleepy gunk in my eyes.
BEYWHEELZ IS DA BEST!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:32 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Official's website has been update : http://BeyWheelz.jp/

BeyWheelz.jp is not a valid link Wink
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:33 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I see... April fool is it ?

[Image: 17759179_264194190705259_1146253729_o.jp...e=58E26899]

Doesn't look like a joke to me
I can't wait till this comes to America I whant to see this season so bad
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:51 AM)Killfire_panda Wrote: When people say wheelers do they actually mean wheelers or Wheelers??
(And no I ment to put Wheelers with one b because when I put two it changes to wheelers

It is an April Fools jokes, haha! Wheels is a reference to BeyWheelz, which is generally hated amongst the Beyblade community because it is awful.
Thanks beacuse I kept changeing it and I didn't understand why it kept changeing
(Apr. 02, 2017  10:26 AM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: So is the episode coming today or tomorrow

April 3rd read the thread title
(Apr. 02, 2017  12:49 PM)V2KX Wrote: April 3rd read the thread title

Ok
[Image: 17742327_264719313986080_1136983312_n.jp...e=58E3F0BF]

On this pictures, we can see the official logo of the new team.
The Strongest blader is in their team... I just wonder if there is any possibility for them to lose... XD
(Apr. 03, 2017  3:44 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: The Strongest blader is in their team... I just wonder if there is any possibility for them to lose... XD

We still aren't sure how they refer him #1 (as did they ever mentioned him winning last champion ship or something?) so there are chances he might later gets overshadowed by stronger players (hint. mask guy's prediction who use Sliding Shoot and had bey with CS tip or gaint floating sword. possibly The SuperStar) later in series. + He's bey is quite like Meteo L-Drago WD and Lui has like Lighting L-Drago LF (as most ofyou probabaly got what I mean). Maybe he is just national champion and we got mistranslated or something.

We haven't seen US team ethier (which is only other team thats mentioned and confirmed in anime). There might be even more BCs who are hidding some OHDdestroying beys.
Might be our it may have insight episodes on the members of BC Sol as in that original beyweelz when we got to know Max Kai Ray's past as the season progresses