Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

(Mar. 17, 2017  1:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: Chronos is the personification of time but it shouldn't be confused with Cronus/Kronos the god of farming.
Ooooh yes, I see, my bad, in french it is the same name except a «h» that I never noticed missing in one of that two names... ^^'
You guys remember that mysterious masked man from the "Beyblade Burst God" manga poster? well according to Namu.wiki ( https://namu.wiki/w/%EC%BF%A0%EB%A0%88%E...0%EC%8A%88 ), that's supposed to be Shu! In other words, Shu is gonna be the final boss!
He definitely looks like he could be Shu.
As likely as it seems, it has not been confirmed anywhere. I would take this as a grain of salt.
(Mar. 11, 2017  7:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I was wondering why they Zac wasn't included but Xhaka was considering Zac was still spin emperor and Xhaka no longer is, but I think it's because Zac retired or something. Either L2 gets a much stronger evolution or Drain Fafnir owner takes role of the Ryuga from Metal Masters, or both.
Wait what. Xhaka isnt a spin emperor anymore. Since when

(Mar. 12, 2017  12:01 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: (Notices the mysterious masked man on the Beyblade Burst Season 2 manga poster) Balkov-sama is that you? BTW It should really be a no-brainier who the final boss of Season 2 is gonna be...
Who is Balkov-sama
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:50 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: Wait what. Xhaka isnt a spin emperor anymore. Since when

The Four Spin Emperors were previously mentioned to be the top four Bladers in the previous National Tournament. As the Top Four this time are Lui, Shu, Zac and Valt, Xhaka effectively loses the title.

Though this hasn't been mentioned since, so whether they'll continue to honor this, I have no idea.
(Mar. 21, 2017  1:03 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The Four Spin Emperors were previously mentioned to be the top four Bladers in the previous National Tournament. As the Top Four this time are Lui, Shu, Zac and Valt, Xhaka effectively loses the title.

Though this hasn't been mentioned since, so whether they'll continue to honor this, I have no idea.
So valt is one because he beat Xhaka. If so then y is zac still one. Oh wait. Probably because Xhaka got beat first and then there were 4
Well...yes? The top 4 were Lui, Shu, Zac and Valt. As Xhaka did not reach the top 4, he would lose the title.
(Mar. 21, 2017  1:18 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: It is full Valt Aoi image on B-73 box:

[Image: latest?cb=20170316001148]

Nice Pic
Uh, Aoi Valt and Valt Aoi are probably the same person. They have the exact same profile description and they both have the same kind of speech. This is kinda weird...
(Mar. 21, 2017  3:22 PM)Mage Wrote: Uh, Aoi Valt and Valt Aoi are probably the same person. They have the exact same profile description and they both have the same kind of speech. This is kinda weird...

They claim to be brothers, and apparently they do not communicate among each other because they frequently each ask us the same questions... We certainly have our suspicions.
(Mar. 21, 2017  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They claim to be brothers, and apparently they do not communicate among each other because they frequently each ask us the same questions... We certainly have our suspicions.
Yes we are brother(twins), just today my brother changed avatar (that had copied!) but he has also copied my original speech that he hasn't still changed.
Ew such a generic name

Thanks for sharing To!
What, they are already announcing it for the dub? What the hell, it has not even started in Japan yet, they are going to catch up way too early. Is this basically confirmation that we will see yet a few other bad spinoff series like BeyWarriors then?
Well, that's good news. We're still on episode 26 of Burst and they can replay the series once till then. Smile
(Mar. 23, 2017  2:18 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, that's good news. We're still on episode 26 of Burst and they can replay the series once till then. Smile
Yes, because that is how you keep kids hooked, especially to exclusively paid channels.
(Mar. 23, 2017  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, because that is how you keep kids hooked, especially to exclusively paid channels.

"Now on Gulli"... Weird, because in France, Beyblade Burst is aired on Canal J, the first channel of Lagardère's group... and Gulli is too a channel of Lagardère so... Error of a teaser or the serie who will be aired maybe few months on Gulli in same time of Canal J ? Very strange...
(Mar. 23, 2017  1:42 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Ew such a generic name

I concur.  It sounds too much like "X-Men: Evolution."  I completely understand and agree with needing to retitle it for the dub, but I wish they had put a little more creativity into that name.
Wait, didn't you call it @[To]? Hahaha

As Kai-V said, we haven't even started Beyblade Burst: God and we are already getting the dub name? Really odd.

Also laughing how it says "real sports" on the poster, as if Beyblade is an actual sport..
(Mar. 23, 2017  3:33 AM)Hato Wrote: Wait, didn't you call it @[To]? Hahaha

As Kai-V said, we haven't even started Beyblade Burst: God and we are already getting the dub name? Really odd.

Also laughing how it says "real sports" on the poster, as if Beyblade is an actual sport..

"Also laughing how it says "real sports"" Because in Beyblade Burst, the serie is realist. Not spirit in the Bey or the destruction of the World.
(Mar. 23, 2017  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What, they are already announcing it for the dub? What the hell, it has not even started in Japan yet, they are going to catch up way too early. Is this basically confirmation that we will see yet a few other bad spinoff series like BeyWarriors then?

It's a little earlier than when Nelvana would solicit sales for the next season, but not by much. They sell the show (and second season) to broadcasters/streaming services in the spring/early summer, finish production and start delivering episodes in late summer/early fall for broadcast in fall/winter.