Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

where can u watch the anime with english caps
(Apr. 03, 2016  1:53 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: where can u watch the anime with english caps

I assume someone will post the links to the sub version here by tomorrow ( April 4th ) ???

Edit :
Haha, then we will have to wait a while. Thanks for the info
What? The anime will barely have been broadcast tomorrow, subtitles would take a while to add to it, probably at least a week.
Is this supposed to air in the morning in Japan? I wonder if raw versions will be abvilable soon if it will air in the morning.
No, it airs in the evening, it is 5:55 PM. I doubt raws will be available any time soon anyway...
It airs at 1:55am PST tomorrow morning. I'll have the raw up around 7am PST tomorrow morning.
Can't wait!! Thanks for the hard work DranzerX13, you're awesome! :')
Damn, you'll be encoding all night? That's rough. Thanks for doing it though Dranzer Tongue_out
Can't wait to finally see it! Thanks, Dranzer
You know what's funny and coincidental I just realised?

If you match the main characters from Burst to old Gen beyblade, their hair colours are similar.

Takao and Valt have a sort of blue hair, I know Takao is more black but still. Shuu is grey like Kai, Kensuke is black like Reis, and Rantaro is blonde like Max.
Seriously? I never said it would take that long to encode. Say that I get the episode at 3:30am, downloading is done at 4:00am. It would take me about an hour to encode it, and then like 10-20 minutes to upload it. I might upload it then, or fall asleep for a few hours and upload it. But either way, I'll be sending Mana the email with link immediately after I get it so he can get the script from it.
(Mar. 26, 2016  11:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  11:34 PM)SOUL- Wrote: Did they change Valt's beyblade anime to Victory Valkyrie from the very beginning of the anime like what the did in MFB? Because I'm sure the first few seconds of the PV had reused animation with him using the former Valkyrie

Yes. The PV was just that — a promotional video. It wasn't footage from the show.

Nope, looks like I was right. Seeing from the raw of the anime, Valt is shown with Victory Valkyrie from the start of the anime.
Uh, I was agreeing with you. As if the word "yes" did not make that clear enough.
Is the anime going well in Japan ? Most of the people I know ( over hundreds online from India ) are still into Plastics.. They don't want to get into MFB nor Burst.
That's why I wanted to know about its fame in Japan
it going well v.v has sold out if you want ev and when will sub be relesed
(Apr. 05, 2016  10:09 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is the anime going well in Japan ? Most of the people I know ( over hundreds online from India ) are still into Plastics.. They don't want to get into MFB nor Burst.
That's why I wanted to know about its fame in Japan

A lot of people were interested, for sure, but it will take some time before we get any ratings. Burst as a toyline is definitely doing very well though. As you know, I have no hopes at all for the anime based on the manga, which it follows quite tightly, hah. However, clearly a lot of people even here are big fans of it anyway. I just cannot settle for less.

(Apr. 05, 2016  12:07 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: it going well v.v has sold out if you want ev and when will sub be relesed

Nothing has been sold yet about the anime, so how can you say that it is sold out?
(Apr. 04, 2016  11:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uh, I was agreeing with you. As if the word "yes" did not make that clear enough.

Oh my bad then, I thought you were being oddly sarcastic
I have not even reached out to him yet, but would anyone have questions or comments they would like to get passed to Tatsuyuki Kobayashi, the singer of the Beyblade Burst opening?
How much creative freedom they had to make the song.

Did they get to watch any eps before to get a feel for the intro? Or did they just go at it based on discriptions of things

Did they like the original beyblade and the metal saga, what about burst

Do they own any beys, if so do they beybattle

Will they be back for any future intros

What would they change from the song seeing it now with the show

What are your overall thoughts of beyblade

I think that covers a good amount. Hopefully they will agree to talk with you
Something that's probably notable; "Believe", the ending theme, was released on April 1st, and we previously believed that to be only in Japan. The song has now been added to iTunes stores internationally, so be sure to pick up the song if you want it. $1.29USD/£0.99GBP for the single.
A Twitter user brought up a very good point: since all characters have a name that starts with the same letter as their Beyblade (Valt - Valkyrie, Kensuke - Kerbeus, Rantarou - Ragnaruk, etc.), perhaps Kaiser's name is actually officially spelt Xaiser. Because in English, you sometimes pronounce X as a K, right? Like Xmas, Digimon Xros Wars, etc.?
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/2014/why-...s-as-xmas/

I think Digimon's use is just a stylistic choice, but the concept stretches enough, I guess.
Official site confirms Dyna as "Daina" and Rantarou as "Rantaro". No other characters received any corrections.

Daina...that'll take some getting used to...

(Apr. 19, 2016  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A Twitter user brought up a very good point: since all characters have a name that starts with the same letter as their Beyblade (Valt - Valkyrie, Kensuke - Kerbeus, Rantarou - Ragnaruk, etc.), perhaps Kaiser's name is actually officially spelt Xaiser. Because in English, you sometimes pronounce X as a K, right? Like Xmas, Digimon Xros Wars, etc.?

While it's certainly true (especially with Yggdrasil and Neptune having Yugo and Naoki), having Xiazer makes no sense and would be an exceedingly weird choice. I wouldn't be surprised if it remained as the oddball for characters. Let's not forget as well; Xcalibur is based on a sword rather than a mythical beast, so it's already an oddball in that respect.