Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

A new character, Cisco/Sisco Carlisle. He owns the Christ/Kreis Satan Beyblade, which we have a topic for in the Beyblade General forum.
https://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/201703...383340.jpg

And the character who owns Drain Fafnir:
http://s.ameblo.jp/egnat/image-122554317...83440.html
His name is something like Flee de la Hova. 

As well as a full new poster for the Beyblade Burst God manga:
http://s.ameblo.jp/egnat/image-122554317...83440.html

[Image: Beyblade_Burst_God_poster.jpg]
The guy in white with the black hair has already been teased one year ago!!!  :o With this haircut...
The guy in white with the black hair has already been teased one year ago!!!  :o With this haircut...

Where ?
(Mar. 11, 2017  6:04 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The guy in white with the black hair has already been teased one year ago!!!  :o With this haircut...

Where ?

Even I wonder @[Bl4ck-Ou7]

But yeah but from post I think that guy look dangerous (lol), seems like our Lui too will get "overshadowed" soon but there are chances that it can be different and rather it happens like how Rauga was still top blader even in metal master (so strong that it damaged Twisted Tempo. Which was strongest bey of Season) but who knows this time they may give us completely different story. Lui is still very high in poster (I maybe wrong but last time atleast higher character was in pic stronger he was. So with that said Wakia looks just side of Lui too maybe that could mean he may get very powerful. 

Tbh Valt's expression are kinda weird. Isn't it? He usually is quite excited in all of his poster but he looks calm.

Where is Zak BTW
I was wondering why they Zac wasn't included but Xhaka was considering Zac was still spin emperor and Xhaka no longer is, but I think it's because Zac retired or something. Either L2 gets a much stronger evolution or Drain Fafnir owner takes role of the Ryuga from Metal Masters, or both.
(Notices the mysterious masked man on the Beyblade Burst Season 2 manga poster) Balkov-sama is that you? BTW It should really be a no-brainier who the final boss of Season 2 is gonna be...
So Which country would be the final boss? The main teams are always of Japan, China, US, Russia and Europe. Russia and US had been the final boss in Bakuten and Metal Fight, so maybe Europe or China this time?
That blonde dude looks like an interesting character. I might give season 2 a chance.
I may regret posting this because there's a solid chance it's not correct, but I have reason to believe the western release of season 2 will be named "Beyblade Burst Evolution."
Beyblade Burst God anime poster:

[Image: C66-mUBUwAE1G-_.jpg]
Official synopsis:

Quote:Valt Aoi, who participated in the Japanese Championship, was scouted for the prestigious Spanish team "BC Sol" and heads out to Spain. With their sights set on the world, Valt and his friends begin their challenge for the World League! However, in order to qualify for the World League, they must first win the European League. Will Valt be able to take BC Sol to the World League? And can he defeat the world's strongest Bladers?

Valt's story of fierce battling and growth begins as he sets his sights to the top of the world!
Valt's new character bio:

Quote:A bright and energetic boy with a positive outlook overall. Rather than thinking, Valt prefers to act first, making those around him smile. He dreams of becoming the best Beyblader in the world, and joins Spain's BC Sol. Although he is an unknown Blader worldwide, his battles affect the people around him and his presence becomes known.
"BC Sol" is BeyClub Sol, before anyone asks.
There is also a trailer here, but it is limited to Japanese residents...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZyGMAe_f4
The instrumental of the new OP is so cool !!!
Valt, Rantaro, Daina and Wakiya reprise their roles in the cast, though the latter three appear as supporting characters. Sisco Carlisle, Kuza Ackerman and Flee de la Hoya are now members of the main cast (presumably BeyClub Sol's team members).

Sisco is voiced by Takuma Terashima.
Kuza is voiced by Junko Takeuchi.
Flee is voided by Ryoko Shiraishi.

The opening theme is "EVOLUTION BURST!" by Kenichi Kitagawa.
The ending theme is "Bey Sasa Izu" by Senor Anamie. (Thinking of a decent translation for this)
Is it not surprising that Kuza will probably use Kronos, following the name pattern that they seem to be repeating.
(Mar. 15, 2017  3:31 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Is it not surprising that Kuza will probably use Kronos, following the name pattern that they seem to be repeating.

Most likely, but damn it, I hope our Bit Contest will not get trumped once more hah.
So I just saw the trailer and it looks interesting enough, the character designs are quite interesting, the battles actually feel more surreal and sort of akin to MFB battles sometimes. The BG music, which I assume is the new OP doesn't sound that great so far, it's like a quite and slower version f the first intro, but maybe it'll be way cooler when I actually see it. But I wonder, will the episode be leaked early again or will TT finally put an end to this?

Actually now that I look at it, the kid with black eyes and golden hair reminds me of Yu Tendo.
Oh Takuma Terashima... good to see you again playing another crazy guy wearing glasses and owning a Defense Type Bey :)

EDIT: Also just realised that Ryoko Shiraishi (who plays Flee, most likely the owner of Fafnir) was also in the anime series Fafner... huh.
Zain Effendi is listed as the composer for this season. I can't find any individual credited for Burst's first season, so maybe this isn't that big of a change (after all, the Metal Fight shows were all composed in Canada), but Effendi is American. He's worked with Hans Zimmer on the Nolan Batman movies as well as some DreamWorks films. He posted an unused Beyblade Burst track on his Soundcloud.
I'm ridiculously excited and after reading the 1st chapter of this new arc. I love the new characters so far! Also thanks to Leo Burst for doing his best to translate the chapter in his latest video! 

I also love how they get upgraded/built to the new system rather than evolving, for G Valkyrie anyways, similar to how Unicorno was upgraded to the 4D system in MFB
The last name of Kuza which is Ackermann makes sense because Ackermann is German for Farmer and Kronos was the god of farming. Kuza also has a yellow scythe on his head.
That masked guy sure is shu and in anime poster he looks like spriggan and the way i knew about this is due to shu's outfit and that pinkish hue of the masked guy's shirt which is visible if you look closely. Plus that red aura says it
(Mar. 16, 2017  9:48 AM)TL14 Wrote: The last name of Kuza which is Ackermann makes sense because Ackermann is German for Farmer and Kronos was the god of farming. Kuza also has a yellow scythe on his head.
Chronos is the greek god of the time...
(Mar. 17, 2017  1:36 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Chronos is the greek god of the time...

Chronos is the personification of time but it shouldn't be confused with Cronus/Kronos the god of farming.