Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

(Mar. 03, 2019  6:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:27 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So do the Beyblades have metal outsides now? Case they do, will they break or damage the older Dual and God plastic Beyblades?

If this is true, yes, they probably would. On the other hand it doesn't look like this is the case at all given the highly colored edges seen in the RBV 15 leak which insinuates that they still have plastic edges.

I say wait until Dragon is fully revealed so that we can know for sure if the main contact points are fully metal or not
Where did this whole metal contact point thing come from?? Did you guys see the leaks lol
(Mar. 03, 2019  11:20 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Where did this whole metal contact point thing come from?? Did you guys see the leaks lol

Yeah, the leak shows that the contact points cover up the Gachi Chip. Even Dranzer F's layer is wide enough for that!
I made a little mock-up of how the GT System probably fits together based on all the leaks and stuff we've seen for a post on one of my blogs and decided to post it here for y'all to see with your eye holes :V

I also have a bunch of thoughts that are all very speculative-y and sorta incoherent, so approach with a grain of salt, haha
I wonder if in the show the characters will combine their bey and use them together like they did in Zero G or this might be a MFB thing where they don't use combos in the show but you can customize for fun irl.
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:58 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I wonder if in the show the characters will combine their bey and use them together like they did in Zero G or this might be a MFB thing where they don't use combos in the show but you can customize for fun irl.

Well, there was one episode (I think it was Metal Fusion) where Kenta and Benkei were obsessed with making combos, but their parts suitcase sank to the bottom of a pool in a minor tournament or something. Hopefully, since there are three official versions of the "Dragon" Bey, the new protagonist will switch between them a lot, as well as gaining new forms throughout the show.
(Mar. 03, 2019  11:14 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: If this is true, yes, they probably would. On the other hand it doesn't look like this is the case at all given the highly colored edges seen in the RBV 15 leak which insinuates that they still have plastic edges.

I say wait until Dragon is fully revealed so that we can know for sure if the main contact points are fully metal or not

I've seen plenty enough from the leak to be certain given that the prize is seen at a sideways angle, unless they've painted over it in an incredibly dull matte paint to make it look exactly like plastic and not metal. That seems incredibly unlikely to me though.
Hey @[TrainiacJ] Can you help me with my render. When I try to put Weight above base, it doesn't looks cool, And Neither is visible in any Layer we have seen.
[Image: G5Oxlr4.png]
[Image: 54a9J5C.png]
Here is what I thought to compare with
[Image: PFKro8L.png]

[Image: 2co56av.jpg]
There should be a way for this, Like indents
(Mar. 03, 2019  11:14 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: If this is true, yes, they probably would. On the other hand it doesn't look like this is the case at all given the highly colored edges seen in the RBV 15 leak which insinuates that they still have plastic edges.

When looking at Slash Asura and Bushin Dragon, the "Layer Weights" are shown from the top of the layer, and they only reach to the outer edge of the launcher gaps, so I'd say that this along with their size looking very similar to the Cho-Z Awakening Beys would add up to no metal contact from the Layer Weights themselves.
Here are some of my predictions to GT system:
1. The layer is divided into 3 parts (this is almost confirmed). As there is no official name for them, I call them the Avatar core, GT Chip (the metal part we got with Driger Fang) and GT wheel. These parts could be assembled in different way to make a different layer (like Cosmo Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie).
2. The GT wheel may have no metal on, and the GT Chip is all the metal we have for a layer (but there could be some exceptions for some very special release).
3. Both GT wheel and GT Chip has different types, and only when a GT wheel matches the GT chip's type, they could be assembled together. But Avatar core have no limitation in this case.
4. The layer will not be disassembled when the bey burst. Some special tools might be need to assemble the Layer.
5. All the Random booster prize Bey we got for GT system might have only a new GT wheel, but no new GT core or other new parts (The RB15 has only a Cosmo for the new part, all other parts are just recolors).
(Mar. 04, 2019  7:14 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here are some of my predictions to GT system:
1. The layer is divided into 3 parts (this is almost confirmed). As there is no official name for them, I call them the Avatar core, GT Chip (the metal part we got with Driger Fang) and GT wheel. These parts could be assembled in different way to make a different layer (like Cosmo Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie).
2. The GT wheel may have no metal on, and the GT Chip is all the metal we have for a layer (but there could be some exceptions for some very special release).
3. Both GT wheel and GT Chip has different types, and only when a GT wheel matches the GT chip's type, they could be assembled together. But Avatar core have no limitation in this case.
4. The layer will not be disassembled when the bey burst. Some special tools might be need to assemble the Layer.
5. All the Random booster prize Bey we got for GT system might have only a new GT wheel, but no new GT core or other new parts (The RB15 has only a Cosmo for the new part, all other parts are just recolors).

That's probably the most logical explanation for now
(Mar. 04, 2019  7:14 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here are some of my predictions to GT system:

1. The Avatar Cores could be called Bits (so it's shorter, but I guess the Plastic Gen already had that naming system), and the GT Chip and Wheel have nice rings to them. Based on the recent pics and RBV leaks, I'd say the 3-part Layer is probably confirmed. This may make the GT System the series with most interchangeable parts totaling at 6 different components: GT Core+GT Chip+GT Wheel+Core/Forge Disk+Frame+Driver

2. Too early to assume that GT Wheels won't have metal as a standard but I think it may be brilliant if they won't have, to make way for reusing gimmicks from God System.

3. The GT Chip may be a reference to the Weight Disks of the Plastic Gen, and may even have similar naming patterns to distinguish the types. If what you said about specific Chips fitting only respective Wheels, that might be a bummer coz it'll limit the customization aspect. The Cores being one-size-fits-all is a good thing tho.

4. They might just reuse the Spriggan tool for assembling them. Or probably the Cores may already have those locking mechanisms (Like Xtend with its Chip, or the Level Chips to Chouzetsu Layers) to lock the Chip and itself to the Wheel, and just use the prongs of Forge/Core Disks to pry them loose.

5. The picture for the RBV box is too blurry (since just a leak not yet official) to say that it would only contain one specific Core/Wheel/Chip. But taking into account that we already got one in the previous volume, it may be safe to say they'll put it in this one for those who were unfortunate in getting Driger last issue.

TL;DR: RBV15 is gonna be lit as heck. HYPE!!!
According to this site, the new March releases will be the following:

B-133 DX Starter Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon
It'll come with 3 layers: Ace, Rock and Grand
GT Chip Dragon
Layer weight
Disc
Driver
New Launcher

B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie
Layer Slash
GT Chip Valkyrie
Layer weight
Disc
Driver

B-135 Booster Bunshin Ashura
Layer Bunshin
GT Chip Ashura
Layer weight
Disc
Driver

B-136 Entry Set (speculation)
2 Beys
BeyStadium
2 launchers

B-137 Long BeyLauncher

B-138 Long Light Launcher

This "layer weight" is that metal piece we've seen on the RBv14 that came along with Driger F. I'm hyped for all the combo possibilities we'll have in this new series!
(Mar. 05, 2019  4:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: According to this site, the new March releases will be the following:

GT Chip Dragon
Layer weight
Disc
Driver
New Launcher

Layer Slash
GT Chip Valkyrie
Layer weight
Disc
Driver

Layer Bunshin
GT Chip Ashura
Layer weight
Disc
Driver

2 Beys
BeyStadium
2 launchers

B-137 Long BeyLauncher

This "layer weight" is that metal piece we've seen on the RBv14 that came along with Driger F. I'm hyped for all the combo possibilities we'll have in this new series!

A new BeyLogger is also confirmed.
(Mar. 05, 2019  6:35 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  4:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: According to this site, the new March releases will be the following:

GT Chip Dragon
Layer weight
Disc
Driver
New Launcher

Layer Slash
GT Chip Valkyrie
Layer weight
Disc
Driver

Layer Bunshin
GT Chip Ashura
Layer weight
Disc
Driver

2 Beys
BeyStadium
2 launchers

B-137 Long BeyLauncher

A new BeyLogger is also confirmed.
Long light launcher ? Sounds interesting wonder if it is the same longer ripcord we already have or a new longer one.
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:07 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I made a little mock-up of how the GT System probably fits together based on all the leaks and stuff we've seen for a post on one of my blogs and decided to post it here for y'all to see with your eye holes :V

I also have a bunch of thoughts that are all very speculative-y and sorta incoherent, so approach with a grain of salt, haha
I'm sorry but everytime I look onto that concept of yours, it keeps ringing a bell in my head that I've seen that somewhere else.. But yes, I must say you got my attention when you introduced the three layer parts (i.e- layer base, weight and chips) even before when I was going to post all my thoughts on the front of the DX-starter box image with exact (well almost) information with the same layer parts. Anyways, I will be posting it tomorrow (no matter what happens!) without fail. I do have it saved on my PC but due to some problems, I do not have access to it right now.. But as soon as I get it fixed, I will make sure to post the entire whole information that I have with me. It'll be the first thing I do tomorrow morning lol. Have a wonderful day, everyone! Grin
This new system may turn out similar to the 4D system where fusion wheels where able to change modes.
I Say this because the different Dragons Ace/Rock Etc seem to be able to switch modes.
(Mar. 06, 2019  12:49 AM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: This new system may turn out similar to the 4D system where fusion wheels where able to change modes.
I Say this because the different Dragons Ace/Rock Etc seem to be able to switch modes.

It doesn’t seem likely because layers that can change modes generally share the same name. What’s more likely, and almost confirmed, is that they will give 3 wheels (Ace, Rock, and Gran) and the Dragon core and weight disk.

Not to say that it isn’t possible, just not probable.
I wonder if there will be more letter disks or if the numbers will continue until 20
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:44 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  12:49 AM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: This new system may turn out similar to the 4D system where fusion wheels where able to change modes.

It doesn’t seem likely because layers that can change modes generally share the same name. What’s more likely, and almost confirmed, is that they will give 3 wheels (Ace, Rock, and Gran) and the Dragon core and weight disk.

They won't lol, just one layer base will be included!

EDIT- I'll be explaining why they're doing so when I get my PC back tonight!
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:44 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:

While that may probably be the case why would they waste there time create 3 different wheels when the same thing could be achieved just by create an wheel that can switch modes? Note: i do think your right about the three different wheels i just think it would save time if they just made one.
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:53 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:44 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: It doesn’t seem likely because layers that can change modes generally share the same name. What’s more likely, and almost confirmed, is that they will give 3 wheels (Ace, Rock, and Gran) and the Dragon core and weight disk.

They won't lol, just one layer base will be included!

EDIT- I'll be explaining why they're doing so when I get my PC back tonight!
Yussss!!! So excited! Almost wondering if the layer can be flipped upside down ‘,Uncertain
(Mar. 07, 2019  8:22 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:44 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: It doesn’t seem likely because layers that can change modes generally share the same name. What’s more likely, and almost confirmed, is that they will give 3 wheels (Ace, Rock, and Gran) and the Dragon core and weight disk.

While that may probably be the case why would they waste there time create 3 different wheels when the same thing could be achieved just by create an wheel that can switch modes? Note: i do think your right about the three different wheels i just think it would save time if they just made one.
but the point for this season is more customization. That's why it's so complex, 1 wheel with 3 different modes and contact points sticking out wouldn't fit the whole motive. Which is customization
That makes sense more customization would have a chance (A slim chance as heavy and non aggressive part's would just make stamina types stronger) to balance out the current stamina focused meta.
I hope it won't be the Revive Phoenix case.