Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

(Feb. 24, 2019  4:24 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I wonder if we'll get a new stadium

Yeah most likely the pocketless stadium. If that doesn’t count, no clue.
One thing I don’t like is that there will have to be a hole new tournament System Made
(Feb. 25, 2019  12:13 AM)Justj11. Wrote: One thing I don’t like is that there will have to be a hole new tournament  System  Made

Not necessarily. The usual rules could be used, where specific parts might be banned or combo banned for being too strong. Maybe in a deck format, the "Gachi Chip" will be treated like a Level Chip: banned for a few months until it becomes really common, and then maybe have one Gachi Chip per deck. Also, if there is a wide variety of layer components, then maybe some parts could be repeated if they don't change the performance that much, but parts that contain contact points won't have an exception.
pretty sure they can't ban gachi chips if it needs to be on the beyblade to be assembled
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:18 AM)KnightPro Wrote: pretty sure they can't ban gachi chips if it needs to be on the beyblade to be assembled

If they were needed, for assembly, then why does Driger F have one? I'd think that Gachi Chips would be included with every Bey. The only reasoning I can come up with is if they came in different shapes and weights, with the Driger F one being exclusive or really rare...
Probably to hype people up for the next season
The Coro Coro scan shows the layer being 3 pieced and if we go off of that then it is fair to assume that GT beys will require those chips to function. Level chips wee not shown in the same manner as gachi chips if i am not mistaken
I think it would be smart on tt's part if all the plastic components had the same teeth and were mostly cosmetic. It would prevent extremely overpowered parts from entering the meta while still giving people an air to be flexible with.
(Feb. 26, 2019  4:35 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I think it would be smart on tt's part if all the plastic components had the same teeth and were mostly cosmetic. It would prevent extremely overpowered parts from entering the meta while still giving people an air to be flexible with.

But the contact points would need to be rough enough so that we don't have a MFB4D situation with smooth, circular wheels, though the easiest way to balance it would also be make the defense and stamina drivers have weaker springs than attack and certain balance drivers. How TT(and to a lesser extent, Hasbro) will balance Gatchi Layers will be an interesting development.
The Japanese dub of "Bakugan Battle Planet" (What the Beyblade Burst anime lost it's Monday 5:55 PM timeslot to): https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/bakugan-bp/

BTW Sega lost the Bakugan franchise to Takara
So that's what it is, I kinda saw this coming. But the BBP is a pretty solid show so far so I don't mind too much.
[Image: 4hoSYvE.png]
[Image: xLvlcbg.png]
[Image: uBh4o7I.png]
[Image: O93h4dd.png]
For Reference ^^
[Image: huQPMaG.png]
[Image: JuhTjhr.png]
Layer system, concept compiled from Parts we already saw
(Feb. 27, 2019  3:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 4hoSYvE.png]
[Image: xLvlcbg.png]
[Image: uBh4o7I.png]
[Image: O93h4dd.png]
For Reference ^^
[Image: huQPMaG.png]
[Image: JuhTjhr.png]
Layer system, concept compiled from Parts we already saw
Thanks for this. I think these layers coming nice.
So now we now that Gachi takes place right after chouzetsu. The chances to see old characters returning are higher. Please bring back Sisco and give Free some relevance...
(Feb. 27, 2019  12:50 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: So now we now that Gachi takes place  right after chouzetsu. The chances to see old characters returning are higher. Please bring back Sisco and give Free some relevance...

Yep.
(Feb. 27, 2019  12:50 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: So now we now that Gachi takes place  right after chouzetsu. The chances to see old characters returning are higher. Please bring back Sisco and give Free some relevance...

The chances of them returning are actually umm.. lower cuz now we will see a new generation completely and like in last season we had some of God's characters, this time we might have characters from Chouzetsu. Though Valt and Aiga have high chances returning. If old characters come back, I agree with you they should give strong characters like Lui, Free, Shu etc,etc,etc some relevance cuz they were pathetic and weak in Chouzetsu.
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:08 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:

The chances of them returning are actually umm.. lower cuz now we will see a new generation completely and like in last season we had some of God's characters, this time we might have characters from Chouzetsu. Though Valt and Aiga have high chances returning. If old characters come back, I agree with you they should give strong characters like Lui, Free, Shu etc,etc,etc some relevance cuz they were pathetic and weak in Chouzetsu.
I agree, I hope they do not do what they did do Lui if Valt owns Slash Valkyrie because I definitely do not want Valt battling in some lame regional tournament and disappearing. It worked for Lui but that will probably never settle in with the Valt fans -heck, I would consider myself a Valt fan to some extent and it would not make my day. In chouzetsu I honestly think they brought Free and Shu back to make news beys for them because being popular characters, they would make Takara Tomy and the writers of beyblade burst super z a carp ton of money. The reason for this would be that in theory, if these popular powerful characters return everyone will buy their beys, and surely enough everyone bought Geist Fafnir and Cho z Spriggan (which was intentionally released in a customize set to make them even more money) this even explains the insignificant roles Shu and Free play; with Free barely having more then 4 real battles and Shu literally having 2 real battles, only one of which he won. So yeah as such, I really hope that they bring Shu back (it’s probably likely) but not for some crappy filler role which is almost as relevant as Ranjirou.
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:08 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: The chances of them returning are actually umm.. lower cuz now we will see a new generation completely and like in last season we had some of God's characters, this time we might have characters from Chouzetsu. Though Valt and Aiga have high chances returning. If old characters come back, I agree with you they should give strong characters like Lui, Free, Shu etc,etc,etc some relevance cuz they were pathetic and weak in Chouzetsu.
I agree, I hope they do not do what they did do Lui if Valt owns Slash Valkyrie because I definitely do not want Valt battling in some lame regional tournament and disappearing. It worked for Lui but that will probably never settle in with the Valt fans -heck, I would consider myself a Valt fan to some extent and it would not make my day. In chouzetsu I honestly think they brought Free and Shu back to make news beys for them because being popular characters, they would make Takara Tomy and the writers of beyblade burst super z a carp ton of money. The reason for this would be that in theory, if these popular powerful characters return everyone will buy their beys, and surely enough everyone bought Geist Fafnir and Cho z Spriggan (which was intentionally released in a customize set to make them even more money) this even explains the insignificant roles Shu and Free play; with Free barely having more then 4 real battles and Shu literally having 2 real battles, only one of which he won. So yeah as such, I really hope that they bring Shu back (it’s probably likely) but not for some crappy filler role which is almost as relevant as Ranjirou.

Well I think they are gonna do the same crappy thing with Valt which they did with Lui last season.

And as for Shu and Free they were nothing but recurring characters who hardly got any filler episodes.

And they're most likely not to appear in next season
Since the main character appeared in the manga, do we know anything about him, maybe his name?
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:09 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Since the main character appeared in the manga, do we know anything about him, maybe his name

Nope...??
(Mar. 02, 2019  1:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Wtf pegasis
Pegasus????????????????? yes, I was just thinkin of mfb