Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

I'm thinking that every layer part name will have to start with a different letter of the alphabet so the abbreviations don't overlap, like Achilles and Asura would.
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:56 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm thinking that every layer part name will have to start with a different letter of the alphabet so the abbreviations don't overlap, like Achilles and Asura would.
That simply indicates no new Achilles
This entire booster is insanely cool. Wow
I wonder if the naming system will be first letter capital second letter lowercase. Like Ace Dragon would be Ad, not aD. So since we already have Spriggan Reqiuem, Sr, maybe they won't release an "S" piece and/or "r" piece. I suppose they could make both letters uppercase.
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:30 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I wonder if the naming system will be first letter capital second letter lowercase. Like Ace Dragon would be Ad, not aD. So since we already have Spriggan Reqiuem, Sr, maybe they won't release an "S" piece and/or "r" piece. I suppose they could make both letters uppercase.

They are releasing an S piece. Slash.

Kind of disappointing that we already have pictures of Slash Valkyrie and Dragon.

Abhinav, just subscribed to you for that.
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:30 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I wonder if the naming system will be first letter capital second letter lowercase. Like Ace Dragon would be Ad, not aD. So since we already have Spriggan Reqiuem, Sr, maybe they won't release an "S" piece and/or "r" piece. I suppose they could make both letters uppercase.

They are releasing an S piece. Slash.

Kind of disappointing that we already have pictures of Slash Valkyrie and Dragon.

Oh yeah ? that's right. The naming system might just be 2 capital letters then
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:33 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: They are releasing an S piece. Slash.

Oh yeah ? that's right. The naming system might just be 2 capital letters then
It is, that’s what’s on the box.
Storm Pegasis Qc'
What in the actual heck is this random booster. Like wow. I’m buying a hundred Jesus Christ
This day confirms that I predicted GT's shared gimmick when speculating about Cho-Z. I even got the naming system correct, which was honestly just based on the MFB naming system. Hey, at least I got over 2,000 views and comments from 2 or 3 big Beytubers Wink
(Mar. 02, 2019  9:22 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pokémon...-Beyblades

Wrong thread and forum!
I think the only reason we're getting MFB remakes in Beyblade Burst Gachi specifically is because the customization is heavily inspired by MFB. Also, if Quick doesn't get released as a normal part (like with Slash Valkyrie or something) and goes straight to Quick' on Storm Pegasus, then it might've been a design planned for Cho-Z, but they couldn't find a good Bey to put it on, so they decided to make it a ' driver instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think the Slash Valkyrie might have Qc, and then a Qc' on Pegasis.
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:02 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think the Slash Valkyrie might have Qc, and then a Qc' on Pegasis.

Hopefully, but it seems like TT is trying to get it's Dash version out too quickly. (Pun intended)
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:02 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think the Slash Valkyrie might have Qc, and then a Qc' on Pegasis.

I think the same. Quick can be Shorter Xtreme (as many are saying that)
And we already say Slash wheel (We don't know what outer layer is called) 
It will hit hard
@[Triumph] when you see this, can you describe some of the things that are on the Dragon Bey box? It's okay if you don't for personal reasons, but it's already weird enough that we have pics of the Random Booster, but no news of the DX Starter.
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: @[Triumph] when you see this, can you describe some of the things that are on the Dragon Bey box? It's okay if you don't for personal reasons, but it's already weird enough that we have pics of the Random Booster, but no news of the DX Starter.

I certainly will! But just not right now as it is currently very late in my country and I'm really tired too. So yeah, I'll try to do it tomorrow but until then I will be asking for your patience. Thank you once again!
Slash Valkyrie - April 5, 2019

Ace Dragon - April 5, 2019

Gran Dragon - April 5, 2019

Rock Dragon - April 5, 2019

Bushin Asura - April 5, 2019

Random Booster Vol. 15: Storm Pegasis, Bushin Dragon, Slash Asura, Cosmo Valkyrie, and the custom Chou Zetsu Beys - April 15, 2019
(Mar. 03, 2019  4:25 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Slash Valkyrie - April 5, 2019

Random Booster Vol. 15: Storm Pegasis, Bushin Dragon, Slash Asura, Cosmo Valkyrie, and the custom Chou Zetsu Beys - April 15, 2019

Where does this come from?

Also, where's the March 15th release in this? Random Booster 14 teased a March 15th release date for GT pretty directly.
(Mar. 03, 2019  4:35 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  4:25 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Slash Valkyrie - April 5, 2019

Where does this come from?

Also, where's the March 15th release in this? Random Booster 14 teased a March 15th release date for GT pretty directly.

If it isn’t true, I would think that Valkyrie and Dragon are March releases while Ashura is an April release.

It’s weird for Beyblade to release their beys on the exact day of their anime premiere as well. I don’t think this is true, but it could just be wishful thinking. Who wants to wait until April 5th when they were promised March 15th?

We cannot say for sure, as much as I would like to hope, that March 15th is a release date anyway. All we can say is that it is an announcement of some sort. For all we know, it could just be an explanation of the gimmick, and it may include announcements and release dates for SV, Dragon, and maybe Ashura.
I would think they are coming in March but March 15th is the release of the April CoroCoro magazine so I could see them coming later in March...
So do the Beyblades have metal outsides now? Case they do, will they break or damage the older Dual and God plastic Beyblades?
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:27 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So do the Beyblades have metal outsides now? Case they do, will they break or damage the older Dual and God plastic Beyblades?

If this is true, yes, they probably would. On the other hand it doesn't look like this is the case at all given the highly colored edges seen in the RBV 15 leak which insinuates that they still have plastic edges.