Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

(Feb. 12, 2019  8:35 PM)KnightPro Wrote: [Image: image0.png]

That’s just a fan-made pic based on that photo. It’s not real.
I like all the color they put on this character
My opinion about the new protagonist is: One More? I think I could keep Aiga for another season (if we have a fifth season) Anyway I'm curious about the character and his bey, even so I still think I could have kept Aiga one more time Yes, let's see if he appears in Gachi, we have a B-142 with a Bey balance, look at the opportunity
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

No it's the new logo of the next season. See the first post from Marutti.

you sure?? Check maruttis post I don't think it's fake

[Image: uVfohUW.jpg]
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:45 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: That’s just a fan-made pic based on that photo. It’s not real.

you sure?? Check maruttis post I don't think it's fake

Sure. Did you see that blue G on lower left corner? That’s the signature of a HongKong Beyblader. Based on the photo marutti provided, he made this pic.
And if you compare the two pics carefully, you may notice that position of the lighting point on two pics are slightly different. The fan-made on is a little bit higher than the official one.
But yes, you can use it as the real logo. There should not be significant differences.
I mean everyone is kind of assuming that kid is a new character(even though it is definitely likely)
If so then I guess they'll have to wrap up Chouzetsu with what I am assuming is gonna be Shu vs Phi, Valt vs Phi, Valt vs Aiga(any mix of those 3)
If not then Chouzetsu will probably wrap up with Phi remaining the villain
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:34 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:32 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: You may be on to something, maybe he has some family ties/ friend ties to cuza or clio.

Maybe, but considering that we haven't seen Cuza in all of season 3, it's unlikely, but maybe not impossible.

I feel like he might be related to Lui or Free in some way, he has a dragon bey, and his eyebrows remind me of Lui, but I could just be overlooking his design
I don’t know why they are deciding to switch the main character again.. I mean, how are they supposed to end Chou Zetsu now? Unless that main character is Aiga but with a brand new crazy appearance, then I really have no clue
I heard that the new beyblades will have motors or engines inside. Is this true?
I have no clue where this "engine gear" info comes from. It's cool if that's a thing, I'll agree with that, but I wanna know what backs up that sort of claim.

Like, it's one of those things that feels more like someone's wish instead of a legitimate thing right now.
(Feb. 13, 2019  2:01 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I don’t know why they are deciding to switch the main character again.. I mean, how are they supposed to end Chou Zetsu now? Unless that main character is Aiga but with a brand new crazy appearance, then I really have no clue

Well to be fair if we're going by beyblade anime logic specially bust era everything ends when the main character wins the title , and becames the best aiga pretty much already got everything he beat lui to become not only japan's best but also Asians best than he beat valt to get the world champion, so making aiga win it a second time at the end of the season again . Will close Aiga's adventure as a blader. So that must be the reason the change main again.
wuuuut YouTube only!?

This news is the biggest by far.

(Feb. 13, 2019  6:25 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: wuuuut YouTube only!?

This news is the biggest by far.

So it’s probably a marketing scheme because the Japanese Toy Market could be swaying that way.  Look at how many views the episodes of Burst gets on the official Burst channel, and that’s in the states. 

Japan would get a lot more, and kids can watch it without needing cable or anything 

ALSO since their focus is on the toys, revenue from the TV show doesn’t mean that much most likely in the grand scheme of things. 
This is really a dumb doubt I am gonna ask, but I wanna get it cleared. What I see in the pic that marutti posted it is カチ which reads kachi.
And Gachi reads ガチ. I am not sure but this is a really small detail right there. But kachi has a meaning, that being 'A Click', and makes sense with burst.
Can anyone confirm this? @[marutti], カ is read as 'ka' isn't it? Or am I missing the " which is not visible to me for some reason? Uncertain
Edit: Tagging the pic for convenience if you wanna have a look.
And yup, I see カチ.
i think imma predict ep 51 of ChoZ
As we see in the new Cho Z op, Valt is Aiga's main rivals( possible) so in 51, if Aiga vs Valt and if Aiga wins, he will be champs(if Phi dont crush Valt lol) so he will appears in Gachi. Itz not impossible.( if valt beat phi lol)
(Feb. 13, 2019  4:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I have no clue where this "engine gear" info comes from. It's cool if that's a thing, I'll agree with that, but I wanna know what backs up that sort of claim.

Like, it's one of those things that feels more like someone's wish instead of a legitimate thing right now.

engine gear was a system for beyblade back in the OG days in the early 2000s and folks are tying it with GT as the letters GT usually evolve around cars and engines
(Feb. 13, 2019  12:45 PM)AcressVN Wrote: i think imma predict ep 51 of ChoZ
As we see in the new Cho Z op, Valt is Aiga's main rivals( possible) so in 51, if Aiga vs Valt and if Aiga wins, he will be champs(if Phi dont crush Valt lol) so he will appears in Gachi. Itz not impossible.( if valt beat phi lol)

Aiga is not going to beat Valt again.
(Feb. 13, 2019  12:46 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  4:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I have no clue where this "engine gear" info comes from. It's cool if that's a thing, I'll agree with that, but I wanna know what backs up that sort of claim.

engine gear was a system for beyblade back in the OG days in the early 2000s and folks are tying it with GT as the letters GT usually evolve around cars and engines

I can confirm this from a cuber perspective as well.

GT (GTS in my case) is always a refference to cars without any actual individual meaning. It is like "Oh! I found these cool letters that make my product sound snazzy and professional!"

*boom, GT*
I can imagine that it would be like beyblade burst zero g. Slash Valkyrie being the burst equivalent to samurai Pegasus.
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:22 PM)MWF Wrote: I can imagine that it would be like beyblade burst zero g. Slash Valkyrie being the burst equivalent to samurai Pegasus.

Probably true.
For some reason, Beyblade Insect Just popped in my mind. When I think of a new series after 3 season.
I think the new character name is Gachi and his beyblade name is Grand Valktryek and his backstory is younger he is a little kid(7 years old) and he has a beyblade and he was a good blader but until he got beat by another kid and her energy layers was broke then he met Valt and he gives Gachi his Valtryek then later on he upgrades Cho Z or Wonder Valtryek into Grand Valtryek

The new characters bey should be a combo of Spriggan Requiem, Cho-Z Valtryek, Emperor Forneus, and Aiga should be the Champion/Hero
(Feb. 13, 2019  12:46 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:

I was around back in the OG Spin Gear days. I still remember my Rock Bison fondly even though it sucked.

Even then, the connection here is tenuous. I'm not gonna believe it until more evidence comes around than a "car based name", especially since it's short for something which has its own nonrelated meaning.