Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

Here’s my speculation:

The main character is going to have a DRAGOON Beyblade.

His color scheme very close to Tyson’s (red, yellow, blue)

Also, we will get a plastic gen GT burst remake like the other burst dranzer, dragoon, etc.

Edit: just watched Zankye’s video. He just pointed out that the beast looks like Dragoon
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: f4k76x.jpg]
found a new beyblade related patent

Where is the source?
What about he might have pegasus bey or a dragon type bey
(Feb. 15, 2019  2:14 AM)marutti Wrote:

Where is the source?

I think is the new Driver.
(Feb. 15, 2019  2:14 AM)marutti Wrote:

Where is the source?

Japan Patents, Can share the link, that won't work
What word did you use to search or patent number please
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:41 AM)marutti Wrote: What word did you use to search or patent number please

Abstract--beyblade

Toy tops won't let me see this

official teaser carp banner
[Image: img_news_GT_visual-725x1024.jpg]
Official Logo
[Image: img_news_GT_logo.png]
The Logo is being referredas GT Logo
I'm gonna be honest, I'm digging this character design and this logo. Smile
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:31 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm gonna be honest, I'm digging this character design and this logo. Smile

Yeah your profile pic says so too Tongue_out
[Image: 2co56av.jpg]
Clearly Indicates a new format, Right @[Kei]?
from leo burst
I'm thinking that, judging by the avatar design, the main form is going to be called Gran/Grand Dragon
I wonder if that metal piece is designed so when you twist your layer it cranks up the engine gear inside the driver or just something to the driver mechanism
I noticed some info on the main character. Normally for burst the characters name has the same first letter as the bey. Meaning his name will start with a D.
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:41 AM)marutti Wrote: What word did you use to search or patent number please

Abstract--beyblade

Toy tops won't let me see this

official teaser carp banner
[Image: img_news_GT_visual-725x1024.jpg]
Official Logo
[Image: img_news_GT_logo.png]
The Logo is being referredas GT Logo
( something intersting ) 

In this NEW guy's outfit ( i.e the Jacket ) , we can see D written on it ( D = Daichi from OG and D = Dragon , or D = the charecter's name )

And look how this guy Lifts his hand in air ( it Resenmbles , the same way how Aiga Lifted his hand in air in the cover page )
Looking at the patent driver thing it looks like something activates it. The tip seems connected to a small poll. It's either free spinning or a engine gear gimmick
I FIGURED IT OUT!

The metal piece is fixed. It doesn’t spin. However, they are going to have different pieces you can swap out to make your Beyblade layer perform in different ways.

Source: my genius mind. Problem solved. Tacos anyone? ?
You are probably right, since normal drivers cant fit. What would be real cool is if these chips had different shapes, they could be the next thing to look for in terms of customization aside from just the weight.

I’d like tacos
(Feb. 15, 2019  9:19 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: You are probably right, since normal drivers cant fit. What would be real cool is if these chips had different shapes, they could be the next thing to look for in terms of customization aside from just the weight.

I’d like tacos

Entirely new system, That is what it is.

I got my tacos already ^-^
It’s a new chip and driver system most likely. There is no way they would cast aside previous layers, they might remake drivers like how hasbro is doing sling shock
I think the new system will be like HMS,the drivers or disks will not be compatible with the previous system parts
Hey Adarsh, please share the source link. Even if it is a dead link please share it.
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Clearly Indicates a new format, Right @[Kei]?
from leo burst

I can barely even tell what I'm looking at haha. We'll need more information before we make any sort of judgment on that.
Maybe the new piece will be magnetic(probably not)

Also maybe the new characters bey is actually dragoon, not dragon.
We already got dragoon in burst, although it would be cool to get dragoon, it just wouldn’t make sense, so i think they are gonna keep Dragon as its name
(Feb. 15, 2019  7:41 AM)boltoms Wrote: I FIGURED IT OUT!

The metal piece is fixed. It doesn’t spin. However, they are going to have different pieces you can swap out to make your Beyblade layer perform in different ways.

Source: my genius mind. Problem solved. Tacos anyone? ?

No offense, but,
Who hasn’t figured this out already?