B-139 Stamina Type Starter (maybe Fafnir? long beylauncher-l as B-141),
B-140 Random Booster Vol.15,
B-141 Long Beylauncher-L,
B-142 Balance Type Booster,
B-143 Random Layer Collection.

source: https://imgur.com/a/ydEVc9h

We know already it.

Sorry, only wanted to contribute to the topic  Lips_sealed
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:52 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Welp, looking at the image we can find a "D" on this character's T-shirt
What does it mean?

If you remember, when Slash Valkyrie and Bushin Asura's names were registered, there were also 3 other names: Ace, Gran and Rock Dragon
They could be for Zoids or any other franchise manufactured by Takara Tomy, but, we also thought that on Vise Leopard (or, Weiss Leopard as we knew him back then).

According to rumors, the DX-Starter from March is going to be a Bey with 3 alternate modes. We can assume that this bey belongs to the new protagonist, right?
So, there's this picture of the new season's logo, an unnamed character and a Dragon behind him

I'm almost sure we can assume this guy is the new protagonist, named with something started by D, and he's going to use a Dragon bey.

Exactly what I though
(Feb. 12, 2019  6:16 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:52 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Welp, looking at the image we can find a "D" on this character's T-shirt
What does it mean?

If you remember, when Slash Valkyrie and Bushin Asura's names were registered, there were also 3 other names: Ace, Gran and Rock Dragon
They could be for Zoids or any other franchise manufactured by Takara Tomy, but, we also thought that on Vise Leopard (or, Weiss Leopard as we knew him back then).

According to rumors, the DX-Starter from March is going to be a Bey with 3 alternate modes. We can assume that this bey belongs to the new protagonist, right?
So, there's this picture of the new season's logo, an unnamed character and a Dragon behind him

I'm almost sure we can assume this guy is the new protagonist, named with something started by D, and he's going to use a Dragon bey.

Exactly what I though

it was one of the first things I imagined when saw this pic for the first time

oi 1b
So the new character is getting hate... For what?? I thought you guys hated Aiga to death and now you guys like him..
(Feb. 12, 2019  6:46 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So the new character is getting hate... For what?? I thought you guys hated Aiga to death and now you guys like him..

It's mainly the new guys design rather than his unknown personality, which Aiga got flack for, his personality.
(Feb. 12, 2019  6:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  6:46 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So the new character is getting hate... For what?? I thought you guys hated Aiga to death and now you guys like him..

It's mainly the new guys design rather than his unknown personality, which Aiga got flack for, his personal

This guys is the officiel new main character ?
He honestly doesn't look that bad. Pretty sure everyone will like him just like what happened to aiga, Aiga got bashed so badly by the community now he's not as hated. I'm glad this new main has a style too.
(Feb. 12, 2019  6:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  6:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's mainly the new guys design rather than his unknown personality, which Aiga got flack for, his personal

This guys is the officiel new main character ?

No idea. My response was to say if he was the new main character.
I think the title can be beyblade burst ultra burst
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: If Valt is blue and blue means attack type and Aiga is red and red means Balance Type, does it mean that the new yellow main character owns a Stamina Type?

Defense was yellow in  the oG series stamina was Green

If it is GT I really hope they go into making something with an engine inside as I hope Takara is not under a rock not to know that the letters GT have revolve around cars and racing for decades. It'd be a real shame and a kick in our butts if they just added more metal or made the layer all metal.
It's a shame I was hoping for a magnet core reboot idea in burst but this is good too if they do engines inside the drivers.
I saw a post about the bey looking like fafnir and one about being a stamina type. Put them together and you get the new fafnir user. It's just a theory though.
(Feb. 12, 2019  8:35 PM)KnightPro Wrote: [Image: image0.png]

Where did you get it ?
Oh no, don't call it GT. It ended badly for Dragonball and it will end badly for Beyblade.
Next Thing you know Beyzwheelz will come back xD
Really hope shu is going to be in the next season and they dont change alot of stuff like in turbo.
This is soooooo fake and Phi destroyed Shu when he battled him so far the only person he hasn't beaten yet is Lui, which I find rlly weird considering he said that "He's saving the best blader for at last." And Phi has destroyed Aiger, Free, Valt, and Shu, And this pic obviously is some weird counterfit version of Aiger. -Avery
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:13 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: This is soooooo fake and Phi destroyed Shu when he battled him so far the only person he hasn't beaten yet is Lui, which I find rlly weird considering he said that "He's saving the best blader for at last." And Phi has destroyed Aiger, Free, Valt, and Shu, And this pic obviously is some weird counterfit version of Aiger. -Avery

Phi didn’t destroy Shu yet
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:13 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: This is soooooo fake and Phi destroyed Shu when he battled him so far the only person he hasn't beaten yet is Lui, which I find rlly weird considering he said that "He's saving the best blader for at last." And Phi has destroyed Aiger, Free, Valt, and Shu, And this pic obviously is some weird counterfit version of Aiger. -Avery

It's not fake, it's the next main character. Tired
Can we get a m9ment of silence for BeyPop, it’ll be leaving soon.