Beyblade Burst GT Episode #38 (December 20, 2019)

38. Aurora! Superior Turbo!
極光!スペリオルターボ!!
Kyokukō! Superioru Tābo!!
December 20, 2019

Source: Marutti bought Animage magazine and scanned the spoilers.

https://i.imgur.com/mWl6Pu0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FSI8fb4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XNxPUJj.jpg

Dragon will break..." After calculating Genesis' impact, Gwyn declares that Dragon will break with a Burst. Drum is happy with Gwyn's rapid growth, but also feels scared at his strength. When Dragon fights with Gold Turbo as calculated, Genesis fights back with Superior Turbo. In the middle of their back and forth attacks, Gwyn shouts and Genesis envelops the stadium with a bright light!!
So dragon will break in this episode.
Gwyn is a Madlad
That is tough considering the fact that Dragon was recreated 7 episodes before this episode.
Gwyn you big piece of a dingus.
(Dec. 09, 2019  6:36 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 38. Aurora! Superior Turbo!
極光!スペリオルターボ!!
December 20, 2019

Dragon will break..." After calculating Genesis' impact, Gwyn declares that Dragon will break with a Burst. Drum is happy with Gwyn's rapid growth, but also feels scared at his strength. When Dragon fights with Gold Turbo as calculated, Genesis fights back with Superior Turbo. In the middle of their back and forth attacks, Gwyn shouts and Genesis envelops the stadium with a bright light!!

so, dragon will break after being recreated, Gwyn will have  turbo better than gold turbo and dark turbo,and now a conclusion that I got is that Gwyn will be the villain (he tricked us two times with Apocalypse and Diabolos )
(Dec. 10, 2019  3:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  6:36 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 38. Aurora! Superior Turbo!
極光!スペリオルターボ!!
December 20, 2019

so, dragon will break after being recreated, Gwyn will have  turbo better than gold turbo and dark turbo,and now a conclusion that I got is that Gwyn will be the villain (he tricked us two times with Apocalypse and Diabolos )

Pretty much this confirms Gwyn will be the antagonist at the end of GT. I don't see Delta being more bad than before now.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  3:38 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so, dragon will break after being recreated, Gwyn will have  turbo better than gold turbo and dark turbo,and now a conclusion that I got is that Gwyn will be the villain (he tricked us two times with Apocalypse and Diabolos )

Pretty much this confirms Gwyn will be the antagonist at the end of GT. I don't see Delta being more bad than before now.

You can't say that for sure. Just because Some people say Gwyn is going to break Dragon which I hardly believe doesn't mean Delta won't be a good guy. Who knows Delta might be a more stronger, powerful, destructive Shu Kurenai.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Pretty much this confirms Gwyn will be the antagonist at the end of GT. I don't see Delta being more bad than before now.

You can't say that for sure. Just because Some people say Gwyn is going to break Dragon which I hardly believe doesn't mean Delta won't be a good guy. Who knows Delta might be a more stronger, powerful, destructive Shu Kurenai.

It’s been confirmed by a reliable source, so I think Dragon is gonna break.
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: You can't say that for sure. Just because Some people say Gwyn is going to break Dragon which I hardly believe doesn't mean Delta won't be a good guy. Who knows Delta might be a more stronger, powerful, destructive Shu Kurenai.

It’s been confirmed by a reliable source, so I think Dragon is gonna break.

I'm just not really believing it since it's been 7 episodes since it's creation. So until I get a picture in the manga or until I watch the episode i'm not gonna believe it.
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:17 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s been confirmed by a reliable source, so I think Dragon is gonna break.

I'm just not really believing it since it's been 7 episodes since it's creation. So until I get a picture in the manga or until I watch the episode i'm not gonna believe it.

If you translate the imgur pictures above, it talks about what happens and how Dragon breaks.
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:39 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:17 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm just not really believing it since it's been 7 episodes since it's creation. So until I get a picture in the manga or until I watch the episode i'm not gonna believe it.

If you translate the imgur pictures above, it talks about what happens and how Dragon breaks.

I translated it yesterday since I was curious so I can confirm this is true.
Are you sure about fact Dragon will break? It could be possible that's what Gwyn believes. But in the end Drum finds a way to beat Genesis? Do remember we haven't seen reverse attack of Ig' in anime. And that's somewhat major thing. So maybe they were saving that for Genesis

What I'm guessing is Genesis might end up being equal to Dragon. And Diaboros later breaking Genesis (I still feel Delta will be main antagonist) and later Dragon beating Diaboros.
I don't think Dragon will break. Just because it's in the manga doesn't mean it's in the anime. Remember Apocalypse broke Diabolos and Dragon but in the anime it was only Dragon that broke.
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think Dragon will break. Just because it's in the manga doesn't mean it's in the anime. Remember Apocalypse broke Diabolos and Dragon but in the anime it was only Dragon that broke.

Apocalypse broke Diabolos later on, so it still fits the manga technically.
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  9:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think Dragon will break. Just because it's in the manga doesn't mean it's  in the anime. Remember Apocalypse broke Diabolos and Dragon but in the anime it was only Dragon that broke.

Apocalypse broke Diabolos later on, so it still fits the manga technically.
But they were broken in the same battle they definitely had a chance to do it in drum and delta vs Arthur but they didn’t for some reason
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Pretty much this confirms Gwyn will be the antagonist at the end of GT. I don't see Delta being more bad than before now.

Hey, kiddo first of all just because you're not believing a fact it doesn't change the fact in general. It is been confirmed by many sources that Dragon will break accept it (period) 
2nd If Gwyn is the antagonist overall. How could they make Delta another antagonist with Gwyn? Huh? The series has 11 episodes left after 40 do you think they will have enough time for Drum to defeat both of the antagonists and prove them wrong? Heck no. And ep 40 feels like Master Diabolos debut. 

Overall, I believe Delta will turn good once he revives Diabolos. He wasn't even a bad guy in general, he just wanted to be the best (period). That doesn't mean he is a character like Phi who is a sadist. Delta only likes winning and we can see that. If you have any other evidence behind why you think Delta is a "bad guy" let me know because right now and back then he doesn't even seem like one. Additionally, what makes you think they are going to reimplement the "stronger, powerful, destructive" plot again? Do you have valid evidence? I assume no, so you can't just assume without proof. 

My point Delta being a "rival" compared to "villain" is valid and it is supported by the series in general. In the beginning, Delta doesn't care about Drum cuz he is an amateur. The whole point of Drum and Delta was to strengthen their "friendship" and make him realize Drum is a worthy rival. To make him bad and be Red Eye 3.0 feels dumb and rushed as I stated before the series has 11 episodes left after ep 40. 

In ep 37, you see Valt helping Delta and offering him to battle with him even though he left BC Sol, doesn't it logically makes sense that Delta will learn more about blading other than winning? I feel that's the same case being applied here with Aiga vs Shu in ep 38. It could very well be applied here in my perspective.
(Dec. 15, 2019  8:18 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: You can't say that for sure. Just because Some people say Gwyn is going to break Dragon which I hardly believe doesn't mean Delta won't be a good guy. Who knows Delta might be a more stronger, powerful, destructive Shu Kurenai.
Hey, kiddo first of all just because you're not believing a fact it doesn't change the fact in general. It is been confirmed by many sources that Dragon will break accept it (period) 
2nd If Gwyn is the antagonist overall. How could they make Delta another antagonist with Gwyn? Huh? The series has 11 episodes left after 40 do you think they will have enough time for Drum to defeat both of the antagonists and prove them wrong? Heck no. And ep 40 feels like Master Diabolos debut. 

Overall, I believe Delta will turn good once he revives Diabolos. He wasn't even a bad guy in general, he just wanted to be the best (period). That doesn't mean he is a character like Phi who is a sadist. Delta only likes winning and we can see that. If you have any other evidence behind why you think Delta is a "bad guy" let me know because right now and back then he doesn't even seem like one. Additionally, what makes you think they are going to reimplement the "stronger, powerful, destructive" plot again? Do you have valid evidence? I assume no, so you can't just assume without proof. 

My point Delta being a "rival" compared to "villain" is valid and it is supported by the series in general. In the beginning, Delta doesn't care about Drum cuz he is an amateur. The whole point of Drum and Delta was to strengthen their "friendship" and make him realize Drum is a worthy rival. To make him bad and be Red Eye 3.0 feels dumb and rushed as I stated before the series has 11 episodes left after ep 40. 

In ep 37, you see Valt helping Delta and offering him to battle with him even though he left BC Sol, doesn't it logically makes sense that Delta will learn more about blading other than winning? I feel that's the same case being applied here with Aiga vs Shu in ep 38. It could very well be applied here in my perspective.

technically at episode 40 we'll have 12 episodes left. GT for some reason has an extra episode at the end but other than that what you said is valid.
(Dec. 15, 2019  8:28 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  8:18 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Hey, kiddo first of all just because you're not believing a fact it doesn't change the fact in general. It is been confirmed by many sources that Dragon will break accept it (period) 

technically at episode 40 we'll have 12 episodes left. GT for some reason has an extra episode at the end but other than that what you said is valid.

That was a mistake my bad but other than yall gotta agree lol.
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:26 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Are you sure about fact Dragon will break? It could be possible that's what Gwyn believes. But in the end Drum finds a way to beat Genesis? Do remember we haven't seen reverse attack of Ig' in anime. And that's somewhat major thing. So maybe they were saving that for Genesis

What I'm guessing is Genesis might end up being equal to Dragon. And Diaboros later breaking Genesis (I still feel Delta will be main antagonist) and later Dragon beating Diaboros.
I don't think Genesis will break by Diabolos but Busted instead.
(Dec. 16, 2019  10:12 AM)Arusa_Nanime Wrote: Gwyn u traitor > : (

Genesis could have possessed Gwyn
(Dec. 16, 2019  1:14 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  10:12 AM)Arusa_Nanime Wrote: Gwyn u traitor > : (

Genesis could have possessed Gwyn

Ye you probably right