Beyblade Burst GT Episode #28 (October 11, 2019)

You had me hyped..i thought this was a title leak...
(Oct. 10, 2019  2:45 PM)Requim Wrote: You had me hyped..i thought this was a title leak...
We need to ask DranzerX13.
(Oct. 10, 2019  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  2:45 PM)Requim Wrote: You had me hyped..i thought this was a title leak...
We need to ask DranzerX13.

well,that person did not showed up today

Damn, he tricked me
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:02 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  2:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: We need to ask DranzerX13.

well,that person did not showed up today

Damn, he tricked me
He is probably busy, anyway apparently someone got me the titles. 
29: The Destructor, Prime Apocalypce
30: Diabolos vs Apocalypce
31: Battle of the legends: Drum vs Valt
This is probably fake, why would Drum battle Valt when Apocalypce made his debut, and does that mean that Aiga lost to Delta.
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:02 PM)Dasmind Wrote: well,that person did not showed up today

Damn, he tricked me
This is probably fake, why would Drum battle Valt when Apocalypce made his debut, and does that mean that Aiga lost to Delta.
Valt Owes drum a Battle and Deltas Probably gonna Lose To Arthur a because it’s his debut episode
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:16 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is probably busy, anyway apparently someone got me the titles. 
Valt Owes drum a Battle and Deltas Probably gonna Lose To Arthur a because it’s his debut episode
Maybe you're right, I still think it's fake.
Title will be 襲来!Hellの王アーサー
King of Hell Arthur come!
About EP 30th and 31st they don't have any info yet

and it'll be Aiga vs Arthur
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2019  3:02 PM)Dasmind Wrote: well,that person did not showed up today

Damn, he tricked me

If u see my post in Gt episode 28 I'm right the whole time. I called it.
EP28th will be Gold Turbo Diaboros vs Gold Turbo Achiles
(Oct. 10, 2019  4:37 PM)marutti Wrote: Title will be 襲来!Hellの王アーサー
King of Hell Arthur come!
About EP 30th and 31st they don't have any info yet

and it'll be Aiga vs Arthur
Aiga again? At this point he is battling more than Drum.
If aiga gets defeated, I’m going to be cross.

I’m done with having champions get wrecked so easily
Stop being immature Dasmind. I never lie about the spoilers. This is all we have this month.

[Image: 9MzqhUa.jpg]

Both Animage and Newtype magazines release on the 10th of each month. I get these spoilers for free finding them on Japanese 2ch discussion threads. I used to buy both magazines a long time ago, but then I stopped buying them since I found the spoilers posted on those threads. As of now, the Burst spoilers can be found here.
http://ai.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/anime4vip/1568014563/0-

Be aware that each of these threads last up to 1 thousand posts before a new topic is created. This one is thread 15.
Post #143 has the link for Burst GT October spoilers.
If anyone has spoilers for upcoming episodes and their is no proof, disregard them. I get my proof from those Japanese discussion threads. Those spoilers posted earlier about Aiga and Valt are fake.
Marutii says it's Arthur vs Aiga. This means that Aiga defeats Delta! <- My prediction did come true, Delta's days are over (period).
I Google Translated the description for the Arthur episode and it hints at Achilles going Gold Turbo, but Apocalypse responds with a mysterious ability. This might be referring to the Infinite Lock or a "Dark Turbo" mode.
(Oct. 11, 2019  12:42 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Marutii says it's Arthur vs Aiga. This means that Aiga defeats Delta! <- My prediction did come true, Delta's days are over (period).

oh sorry I mean 29th ep
(Oct. 11, 2019  12:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I Google Translated the description for the Arthur episode and it hints at Achilles going Gold Turbo, but Apocalypse responds with a mysterious ability. This might be referring to the Infinite Lock or a "Dark Turbo" mode.

Aiga losses later on dun dun dunnnn... I swear to god if Aiga gets an evolution similar in Cho-Z like 'a never bursting Achilles' I give up. 
It seems like this naruto runner guy will interupt the battle between aiga and delta midway so there is no contest similar to valt vs lui? (man that would suck awfully. All that "hype" for this moment where the battle never ended? I don't know about that.)
8 more hours guys. We'll see who's going to win. Will Aiga keep the champion belt. Or will the evil Delta take it from him.
Beyblade Burst Gachi - Episode 28 (Review)
Behold of Apocalypse, it is so powerful and has dark turbo, I am fall in love with it, haha ????

Prime Apocalypse, How holy is the name !!!!?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
Damn, that new guy is hella overpowered.
The owner of the Prime Apocalypse is Arthur Percival, which the name is something I really like! Both in reference to King Arthur and those that served him. Pretty fitting for a Beyblade that is basically Xcalibur.
It seems that HELL is actually an originization formed by the WBBA who want to bring an end to traditional beyblade. Genesis’s owner may probably be part of this to as seen in the preview
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:38 AM)BurstAwaken Wrote: It seems that HELL is actually an originization formed by the WBBA who want to bring an end to traditional beyblade. Genesis’s owner may probably be part of this to as seen in the preview

It is an organisation that confront the WBBA