Beyblade Burst GT Episode #28 (October 11, 2019)

Comes out today
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:51 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: who reminds me a lot of Sakyo from Zero-G

Well, you were right about that. I checked Arthur's voice actor (Shouma Yamamoto), and he turns out to be the same as Sakyo's! Looks like it was intentional..
(Oct. 11, 2019  12:23 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:51 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: who reminds me a lot of Sakyo from Zero-G

Well, you were right about that. I checked Arthur's voice actor (Shouma Yamamoto), and he turns out to be the same as Sakyo's! Looks like it was intentional..

And Taiga from Kiva
just saw the episode just now and HOLY SHIZZ that new guy is strong
Arthur percival I like the name using Athurian legend, like someone else mentioned genesis owner has to be name galahad hope lancelot is the last name . To completely match Arthur Percival that would cool . As for the episode it's better Than any previous episodes it was actually fun.
wtf, The Champion Belt broke! ??
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:10 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: just saw the episode just now and HOLY SHIZZ that new guy is strong

Apocalypse is stronger then that new guy
I think there is a secret organization and the members are Arthur, the owner of Regalia Genesis, Phi, Hearts, Evel, etc.
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think there is a secret organization and the members are Arthur, the owner of Regalia Genesis, Phi, Hearts, Evel, etc.

their is an organization it's call hell apparently it's to counter the wbba and Arthur view himself as the king of beyblade that's what you see in his character profile.
If Phi get a GT Phoenix it's over for everybody. Maybe the organization is trying to revive this ''God of Destruction''. Who knows we'll just have to wait and see.
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I think there is a secret organization and the members are Arthur, the owner of Regalia Genesis, Phi, Hearts, Evel, etc.

their is an organization it's call hell apparently it's to counter the wbba and Arthur view himself as the king of beyblade that's what you see in his character profile.

An "DNA" like in Shogun Steel... Oh no...
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: If Phi get a GT Phoenix it's over for everybody. Maybe the organization is trying to revive this ''God of Destruction''. Who knows we'll just have to wait and see.

it's more like the beyblade g revolution plot where their another group that Doesn't like wbba ways or like the person above Me mentioned it you haven't watched the original beyblade series. and more familiar with metal saga it's like DNA from zero g they just want to be the best and kings of beyblade
See I had this feeling the naruto runner guy will interrupt that battle. That one moment I thought GT was getting a little hype on me and all that hype for this dingus to just interrupt savagely and destroy the stadium? Excuse me, but I'm not here to watch a Valt vs Lui 2.0 battle where Aiga and Delta will NEVER battle in the future.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:38 AM)BurstAwaken Wrote: It seems that HELL is actually an originization formed by the WBBA who want to bring an end to traditional beyblade. Genesis’s owner may probably be part of this to as seen in the preview

kind like the Dark Nebula from Metal Fusion and Metal Masters and DNA (Dark Nebula Again) in Zero-G/Shogun Steel and the Snake Pit from Burst Evolution
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:54 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: their is an organization it's call hell apparently it's to counter the wbba and Arthur view himself as the king of beyblade that's what you see in his character profile.

An "DNA" like in Shogun Steel... Oh no...

It's the future, invaders,
New generation, of Bladers,
We're stronger, and faster,
Combine our Beys and be the master.
Spin, spin, spinning on the top,
Spin, spin, spin 'til you drop,
Let it Rip!
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  3:54 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: An "DNA" like in Shogun Steel... Oh no...

It's the future, invaders,
Let it Rip!

Bwa Bwa, BwaBwaBwaBwa, BwaBwaBwaBwa, BwaBwa Bwa

SHOGUN STEEL!!!

Sorry, got carried away there haha.
All I can say is that this guy the freaking OP
Arthur is the Hearts but for GT. He is going to do title match next ep. He will beat Aiga 4-0. Regalia Genesis character will be the Phi for GT unless Phi and Hearts come back.
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:30 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Arthur is the Hearts but for GT. He is going to do title match next ep. He will beat Aiga 4-0. Regalia Genesis character will be the Phi for GT unless Phi and Hearts come back.

Most likely not- Genesis owner will probably around the same "rank" as Arthur. The last boss bey will most likely not be Genesis nor Apocalypse.
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:21 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:30 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Arthur is the Hearts but for GT. He is going to do title match next ep. He will beat Aiga 4-0. Regalia Genesis character will be the Phi for GT unless Phi and Hearts come back.

Most likely not- Genesis owner will probably around the same "rank" as Arthur. The last boss bey will most likely not be Genesis nor Apocalypse.

Hyudra, just guess

Arthur is not Hearts, he just like Sakyo.
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:31 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:20 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: It's the future, invaders,
Let it Rip!

Bwa Bwa, BwaBwaBwaBwa, BwaBwaBwaBwa, BwaBwa Bwa

SHOGUN STEEL!!!

Sorry, got carried away there haha.

Running through the plan,
Knock ya off balance,
Dominate, obliterate,
Your next challenge.
I'm undefeated,
Y'better bring that,
When the battles won, y'gonna want a rematch!
Let it Rip!
The one, the one and only Beyblade.

lol that was perfect!
I really hope that this final defense type boss is not Poison Hydra, I want Revolt Phoenix! #BringBackPhoenix
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:51 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I really hope that this final defense type boss is not Poison Hydra, I want Revolt Phoenix! #BringBackPhoenix

Although I completely agree with you this isn't the thread for that.