Beyblade Burst Ep3 (JPN: April 18, 2016) (CAN: September 17, 2016)

3) Explosion! Rush Shoot!!
爆裂! ラッシュシュート!!
Bakkuretsu! Rasshu Shuuto!!
2016/04/18

Extended Summary
"The match between Valt and Kensuke reaches its third battle! However, Valt is overcome by his nerves and ends up dropping Valkyrie. The ones appearing before Valt to pick up his Valkyrie are none other than Kensuke's puppets, Ker and Beus and, at that moment, Valt remembers that...? Finally, the match between Valt and Kensuke concludes! Who is the winner!?"

Because why not focus an episode on a technique Valt already masters and names in the first episode...
Finally a educational/technique explaining episode
Apparently this is the summary:
どんどんはげしくなるバルトと犬介のベイバトル!そして勝負はサードバトルへ!いまだカンペキなラッシュシュートを使えないバルトだが、はたして勝負のゆくえは!?

It seems like the battle between Kensuke and Valt will not be over yet, it will be at its third round. Valt has difficulty because he does not do a perfect Rush Shoot.

By how un-packed these episodes are, you would really think they are fifteen-minutes-long again like in Zero-G...
Well, I mean, the preview for episode 2 did have Valt say that he didn't have time to master the Rush Shoot, so it's predictable. But yeah, this is probably a teaching episode honestly.

Anywho, extended preview:

"The match between Valt and Kensuke reaches its third battle! However, Valt is overcome by his nerves and ends up dropping Valkyrie. The ones appearing before Valt to pick up his Valkyrie are none other than Kensuke's puppets, Ker and Beus and, at that moment, Valt remembers that...? Finally, the match between Valt and Kensuke concludes! Who is the winner!?"

So basically, we're getting a pep talk from two puppets that'll help Valt get the confidence to beat Kensuke. Long story short.
The puppets are named Ker and Beus.
-_-
Ugh
Wait, aren't we only on episode 2? I had no idea episode 3 was ready already.
i think it was for episode 2

but i missed it and gogoanime arent finshed so is there a way to watch raw ep 2
I like it that the puppets are called Ker and Beus. Smile
Honestly, the preview for episode 2 called them Ker and Beus as well, but I omitted it because I didn't think it could possibly be correct. Then they appeared on this one, so I checked against the manga and with some other people and yup, Ker and Beus. Best side characters you could ever ask for Wink
If they're going to explain this technique, I hope they'll actually take the time to explain it properly. There's a lot more to it than just angling your launcher!
I'd imagine they'll try to explain the Rush Shoot in more depth, but I think Valt's primary issue is that he can't do it while he's nervous. He's gotta get excited and remember that he's having fun, rather than caving into nerves. Though, that's just my two cents based on episode 1.
Although I do agree with Mana I don't think it's because he is nervous, however I do believe it is because he got a bit (I mean a lot) show-offy.

But overall it was not a amazing episode but it was fun to watch
"However, Valt is overcome by his nerves and ends up dropping Valkyrie."

It's certainly his nerves, the preview outright says that. The video preview of it adapts on that though; Valt literally says "Am I really that cocky? It's not like me to show off just because I won one time..."
Got to see the Dark Deathscythe user in action in the second half of episode against a random player and he crushed him (don't think this was in the manga) is seconds. It was pretty cool.
Review:

Okay so the episode is pretty fun to watch,
(Apr. 18, 2016  8:36 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Review:

Okay so the episode is pretty fun to watch,

It's not a big deal, but a spoiler alert would have been fair.

I don't find the raw on google, anyone knows where to watch it?

Thank you
There was a link but the post seems to have been deleted.
(Apr. 18, 2016  9:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: There was a link but the post seems to have been deleted.

The link was deleted since it lead to a virus.

I hope somebody is able to upload episode 3 soon! Smile
(Apr. 18, 2016  9:51 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2016  9:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: There was a link but the post seems to have been deleted.

The link was deleted since it lead to a virus.

I hope somebody is able to upload episode 3 soon! Smile

? The link worked for me and I didn't see any sign of that.
It definitely seems to vary, it's not the first time people got virus warnings from links like that which worked fine for others. Better safe than sorry.
I'll have the raw for ep3 uploaded in like less than an hour.
Thanks for all what you've done for the anime DranzerX13 !!