Beyblade Burst Ep3 (JPN: April 18, 2016) (CAN: September 17, 2016)

I ran into some encoding issues with this ep, so it'll be another hour or so.
(Apr. 18, 2016  11:16 PM)Anajinn ア ナ ジ ン Wrote: Thanks for all what you've done for the anime DranzerX13 !!

I second that. DranzerX13, where can I send the box of truffles that I feel you and your team are owed?
Straight to my stomach. I'll take one for the team Wink

Subbed version should be ready for tomorrow as well \o/
Does anyone have even link for the episode 3? Speechless
Did really nobody complain about the fact that we see Kensuke litterally gloveless for all the time he launches, and then within not even a second, he suddenly has both of his puppets on his hands again? What an obvious hole. He should have launched with his puppets on, it is totally possible...
It's the same illusion as when someone launches and the next frame magically shows them without their launcher at all. The anime law of "Don't question anything at all, it all makes sense" kicks in here, haha.

Subbed version will be out shortly. Just finalising it.
It was interesting...
And the subbed version is complete: Torrent | DDL | Script | Blog

Thanks for your patience!
(Apr. 20, 2016  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did really nobody complain about the fact that we see Kensuke litterally gloveless for all the time he launches, and then within not even a second, he suddenly has both of his puppets on his hands again? What an obvious hole. He should have launched with his puppets on, it is totally possible...

Oh I definitely noticed that, since I was curious to seeing if he launches puppet handed, but then Beyblade in general aren't that good at keeping continuity since I've found a few cases.

(Apr. 20, 2016  4:09 PM)Cat Wrote: It was interesting...

Yeah that always fascinated me too.
the episode was awesome daina seems to be a good blader and the dude whos on my profile pic is ginba oroichi i think he owns Obelisk Odin.
Oh Gogoanime constantly spammed a pop up IPhone thing and it really pissed me off.
I just watched it I love I think it is my favourite anime series even though I have only watched 3 episodes.
Yea same i cant wait to see Xeno Xcalibur in the anime and in real life.
(Apr. 20, 2016  8:20 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Yea same i cant wait to see Xeno Xcalibur in the anime and in real life.

I was going to post that exact thing and I just bought xcalibur.
(Apr. 20, 2016  8:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: cool i just got Storm Spriggan

Yeh I got it to I got the xcalibur spriggan a string launcher a launcher grip and a belogger now I am just going to save for the stadium because I play with my cousin a lot.
I just watched the episode, and it was good. The main plot isn't really developing, as it is just introductions/more lines for future characters. That's not to say that it's a bad thing it hasn't started developing its plot, but it seems like a show just to follow along with the toys, with continuity and bits of laughter. I hope the plot starts picking up soon, but the episode was good nevertheless Smile
Ok. also they showed Dark Deathsycther in the anime and i wonder who owns Unlock Unicorn
Just watched the episode, Hato basically said everything that needs be said. I'm excited to see how the plot does develop. It does seem strange how much younger the characters are in burst than they were in metal fight, but its a nice change of pace.
Episode 3: Blast-Off! Rush Launch! (English Dub)
Air date: September 17, 2016 (Canada)
Where can I watch this episode in English?
It's airing as we speak on Teletoon. The ep should be up for download a few hours after or later.