Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 28, 2021  6:12 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Guys, can we PLEASE refrain from posting leaks? I have asked several posters to please stop and did so without issuing any warning % or temp bans but unfortunately the behavior has continued. Please read the community rules regarding leaks.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Communi...ing-Policy

The next time we will have to issue warning % and/or temp bans for users who violate the rules.

Thank you 🙏🏼

It's not leak 😑
(Mar. 28, 2021  4:00 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Another Interesting fact is that  Fafnir will come with a type of launcher accessory ( spin unit basically the gear part).  Looks like we can expect that future releases will have different launcher accessories.

Wait what? I thought it came with a new armor
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:13 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  6:12 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Guys, can we PLEASE refrain from posting leaks? I have asked several posters to please stop and did so without issuing any warning % or temp bans but unfortunately the behavior has continued. Please read the community rules regarding leaks.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Communi...ing-Policy

The next time we will have to issue warning % and/or temp bans for users who violate the rules.

Thank you 🙏🏼

It's not leak 😑

Has the product this flyer is included in officially released yet? If no, then it is a leak. And if I’m not mistaken, this is from unreleased Belial.
I'm really excited for the new system but I wish they'd stop making the new stuff incompatible with the previous gen. Part of me just wishes they could do a Cho Z like upgrade and just slap more metal on. But I'm sure DB will have awesome sets.
(Mar. 28, 2021  7:26 PM)Tyrushi Wrote: I'm really excited for the new system but I wish they'd stop making the new stuff incompatible with the previous gen.  Part of me just wishes they could do a Cho Z like upgrade and just slap more metal on.  But I'm sure DB will have awesome sets.

I kinda agree. It's sad to see I can't use dem chassis anymore, and old Disks are incompatible with the persumably better Low Mode....
Guess this is Burst's version of Set Rotation?
(Mar. 28, 2021  5:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  4:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: From the silhouette There's this stand alone armor part that comes with the may bey aka fafnir that looks to be like a right spin attack ring  shaped like drain fafnir possibly it could be beilal armor upgrade like the site has been teased

You saying Fafnir might be a dx booster because of the armor?
I don't think it's a dx booster probably just TT way to jack the price up for the booster
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc

oh man. i would love this.

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:05 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: If there is, they better bring Sasha Guten back. I would love the idea of Sasha and Valt become a couple.

YES YES YES YES YES YES.
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:57 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc

oh man. i would love this.

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:05 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: If there is, they better bring Sasha Guten back. I would love the idea of Sasha and Valt become a couple.

YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Bringing back Daina, Wakiya and Kaiza? Yes. Sasha and Valt being a couple? I digress. I feel like if they become a couple the story might focus on them too much and we'd get more filler than ever.
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:17 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:57 AM)eggblader Wrote: oh man. i would love this.

YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Bringing back Daina, Wakiya and Kaiza? Yes. Sasha and Valt being a couple? I digress. I feel like if they become a couple the story might focus on them too much and we'd get more filler than ever.
valt and sasha didn't even have that much screen time together 
why are people shipping them

also also if they become canon the yaoi shippers might start a ship war
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:17 AM)Longinox Wrote: Bringing back Daina, Wakiya and Kaiza? Yes. Sasha and Valt being a couple? I digress. I feel like if they become a couple the story might focus on them too much and we'd get more filler than ever.

Yaoi?
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:27 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: valt and sasha didn't even have that much screen time together 

Yaoi?

Male x Male. That's basically it. For a slightly more detailed explanation, it's basically shipping a male character in anime with another male character in anime or in actual terms a genre involving romance between two male people.
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:30 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:27 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Yaoi?

Male x Male. That's basically it. For a slightly more detailed explanation, it's basically shipping a male character in anime with another male character in anime or in actual terms a genre involving romance between two male people.

Thank you , had no idea what yaoi meant
How come Aiga wasn't in the trailer or the poster?
It would be weird for him to not be in it..
also drum, hikaru and hyuga are newer and they have also not been shown...
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Wat about Aiga and Nika
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:36 AM)GhostFox Wrote: How come Aiga wasn't in the trailer or the poster?
It would be weird for him to not be in it..
also drum, hikaru and hyuga are newer and they have also not been shown...
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Wat about Aiga and Nika

The posters usually just show the characters that are appearing in the first arc, so if Aiga, Drum, Hikaru and Hyuga return, they will probably return later in the season.
im kinda bummed that its confirmed these new season 6 beys wont be heavier than sparking.
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: im kinda bummed that its confirmed these new season 6 beys wont be heavier than sparking.

That ain’t confirmed lol
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:22 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:17 AM)Longinox Wrote: Bringing back Daina, Wakiya and Kaiza? Yes. Sasha and Valt being a couple? I digress. I feel like if they become a couple the story might focus on them too much and we'd get more filler than ever.

i thought it was sasha and free but whatever

also I don't think they would add dating to a 15 min commercial
(Mar. 30, 2021  6:52 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: im kinda bummed that its confirmed these new season 6 beys wont be heavier than sparking.

That ain’t confirmed lol

Technically the corocoro did show DB beys to be 13 grams heavier than sparking... but the thing many don't realize was that Belial was being compared to Tempest Dragon, which is of course the current heaviest stock in the game at 78 grams. Belial was shown to be 64 grams, which is an average sparking weight.
(Mar. 30, 2021  6:52 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:

That ain’t confirmed lol

Yeah. Zankye said in his video. And Zankye only does news videos if the stuff is confirmed.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  6:52 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: That ain’t confirmed lol

Yeah. Zankye said in his video. And Zankye only does news videos if the stuff is confirmed.

Zankye doesn't works with Takara. Wait for official news.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:12 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah. Zankye said in his video. And Zankye only does news videos if the stuff is confirmed.

Zankye doesn't works with Takara. Wait for official news.

For your reference Fanoff the actual source of information that was talked about that was official news came from the CoroCoro scan where it showed for the weight for Belial compared to Tempest. Not like i made it up out of thin air, though I don't know why Rouge blader says "Zankye only does news videos if the stuff is confirmed." when I cleary talk about rumors for some videos.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Zankye doesn't works with Takara. Wait for official news.

For your reference Fanoff the actual source of information that was talked about that was official news came from the CoroCoro scan where it showed for the weight for Belial compared to Tempest. Not like i made it up out of thin air, though I don't know why Rouge blader says "Zankye only does news videos if the stuff is confirmed." when I cleary talk about rumors for some videos.

No, I mean that the actual info you have is confirmed. The stuff that you talk about in the videos is sometimes not confirmed. Like for example, when you talked about colossus Ragnarok and dynamite Belial’s parts and went over the new system, that is confirmed. But the stuff you talked about and your personal thoughts are just theories. That’s what I meant. Sorry if that sounded wierd or rude or something. 👍
(Mar. 30, 2021  6:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  4:22 AM)Pixi Wrote: valt and sasha didn't even have that much screen time together 

i thought it was sasha and free but whatever

it was kris and free for your information
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:48 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  6:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i thought it was sasha and free but whatever

it was kris and free for your information

I thought it was free and Kristen or Sasha and kris also why are you shipping pixelated children