Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 18, 2021  6:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  5:40 AM)Longinox Wrote: Regular, the black and magenta on yellow doesn't work as good as black and red with golden and white.

Your opinion is also correct, but for me I feel the original has weird colours that do not perfectly fit into each other.
Like red and white? Then gold and black in the centre, I feel the colour choices they made could've been better.
A light orange stickers and a few tints of purple works better in my opinion. So the entry set one is the best I can get.
Ragnaruk also has an odd colour scheme in the sense that the blue is a bit too bright when contrasting with the orange

Red and white is cool, look at the Porsche 911 GT3 RS in white and red or Erase/Abyss Diabolos or heck, Meteo L-Drago wdym red and white is bad? But yeah, I'll admit white wouldn't work perfectly here, I feel like silver would've worked better instead of white.
@everyone who is that red haired dude in the poster?
Searched him up but no results (except pics of hyuga and aiga) soo ya..
Does anyone know who he is?
(Mar. 18, 2021  7:17 AM)GhostFox Wrote: @everyone who is that red haired dude in the poster?

He's Rashad Goodman according to leaks.
(Mar. 18, 2021  8:07 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  7:17 AM)GhostFox Wrote: @everyone who is that red haired dude in the poster?

He's Rashad Goodman according to leaks.

O cool!
THX
does the belazlalalslsld in the starter set have the same combo as the one sold by its self?
(Mar. 18, 2021  1:27 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: does the belazlalalslsld in the starter set have the same combo as the one sold by its self?

Most likely.
(Mar. 18, 2021  1:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  1:27 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: does the belazlalalslsld in the starter set have the same combo as the one sold by its self?

Most likely.
k thx
(Mar. 18, 2021  7:06 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  6:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Your opinion is also correct, but for me I feel the original has weird colours that do not perfectly fit into each other.
Like red and white? Then gold and black in the centre, I feel the colour choices they made could've been better.
A light orange stickers and a few tints of purple works better in my opinion. So the entry set one is the best I can get.
Ragnaruk also has an odd colour scheme in the sense that the blue is a bit too bright when contrasting with the orange

Red and white is cool, look at the Porsche 911 GT3 RS in white and red or Erase/Abyss Diabolos or heck, Meteo L-Drago wdym red and white is bad? But yeah, I'll admit white wouldn't work perfectly here, I feel like silver would've worked better instead of white.

I meant that Red and White is not bad, the problem is... Red and White and Black???and then gold??? It's not a very good one. Grey would be better like the entry set, and yes Silver is also a good choice
(Mar. 19, 2021  1:00 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  7:06 AM)Longinox Wrote: Red and white is cool, look at the Porsche 911 GT3 RS in white and red or Erase/Abyss Diabolos or heck, Meteo L-Drago wdym red and white is bad? But yeah, I'll admit white wouldn't work perfectly here, I feel like silver would've worked better instead of white.

I meant that Red and White is not bad, the problem is... Red and White and Black???and then gold??? It's not a very good one. Grey would be better like the entry set, and yes Silver is also a good choice

Red, white, gold and black would be cool if the primary color was just white or silver, with the secondary color being red/metallic red and had gold and black accents.
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:16 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  1:00 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I meant that Red and White is not bad, the problem is... Red and White and Black???and then gold??? It's not a very good one. Grey would be better like the entry set, and yes Silver is also a good choice

Red, white, gold and black would be cool if the primary color was just white or silver, with the secondary color being red/metallic red and had gold and black accents.

Ye. The Colour choices by TT just not great
The big information drop about season 6 sould come today.
(Mar. 19, 2021  12:49 PM)MasterChef Wrote: The big information drop about season 6 sould come today.

It’s sunset now. I doubt it unless it comes last minute
Here one thing about Basara that doesn’t add up. Whenever a blader replaces their generic Beyblades with partners, they’re usually the same type Like Dragon & Knight or Devolos & Salamander. If Basara is replacing Solomon, wouldn’t his new bey be a balance type instead of stamina?
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm sad Aiga is not coming back.
It isn't confimed that Aiga is not or coming back.

(Mar. 19, 2021  10:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  12:49 PM)MasterChef Wrote: The big information drop about season 6 sould come today.

It’s sunset now. I doubt it unless it comes last minute

It should come soon, otherwise I must have read some wrong things. Or maybe in March 22
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:38 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
But Aiga was a great character. Granted, I don't like him as a person, but he is a very entertaining character.
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:38 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

(Mar. 19, 2021  10:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: It’s sunset now. I doubt it unless it comes last minute

It should come soon, otherwise I must have read some wrong things. Or maybe in March 22

It's already out
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:38 PM)MasterChef Wrote: It isn't confimed that Aiga is not or coming back.

It's already out

What was revealed
I think it's the dynmaite belial trailler/video.
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:42 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I think it's the dynmaite belial trailler/video.

I saw it already That was it?
No, it's just new BeyWorld stuff. They added some small S6 things.
(Mar. 19, 2021  10:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No, it's just new BeyWorld stuff. They added some small S6 things.

So no word on Basara replacing Solomon still
Guys we literally only have a couple posters and a trailer. Those rarely, if ever, show all the non-generic-bey characters of the season. There's currently little evidence for or against certain characters returning. Also, this is not the anime and manga thread.