Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 16, 2021  2:18 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: so is the name bael or bell

It’s Bell as confirmed by actual Japanese speakers.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:47 AM)Pixi Wrote: i like how a lot of people have those icons as pfps

They're too awesome to not have them like that.
anyone else remember everyone with wakiya pfp when he returned lol
When I watched the preview I saw: the yellow Hallow Satan bey from the random booster, a green First Uranus with a yellow & green chip. Beyblade will be expensive if the random booster, new booster, launcher & stadium set comes out on the same day. I'll be buying a full set btw.

I wonder how durable the painted metal will be? We've never had a series with all painted disks or metal.
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: From what I've seen her name is Mitsuru and she's in the Suiryu family along with Basara and yellow haired girl, but nothing's confirmed though.
Basara is a Midori
No? He's a Suiryu lol. It's on the cast list on beyblade.jp
(Mar. 16, 2021  2:22 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: anyone else remember everyone with wakiya pfp when he returned lol
Yeah, it felt weird, I confused some users with each other. Plus, it felt like the ending of episode 36 when Valt and Lane transformerd into Wakiya, and then started duplicating.
When i first looked at Rantaro's Redesign...

I Regret Looking what i saw

(Nevermind that's another Kiyama)
(Mar. 16, 2021  8:34 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:48 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Basara is a Midori
No? He's a Suiryu lol. It's on the cast list on beyblade.jp

Never mind, Suiryuu Basara was fixed
No no no, don’t tell me. Let me guess how this story is going to go. “Meeting the new protagonist (and no, I don’t care what his name is), protagonist meets legendary bladers (this is the part where the writers overhype them). The protagonist battles experienced bladers just to lose, so then the writers will completely nerf them later on for no reason. Then meets an antagonist (which they overhype too). Massive plot armor makes its way onto the stage. Antagonist beat protagonist and other bladers, antagonist destroys protagonist bey. Protagonist Makes a new bey with a even worst avatar, name and design. He trains to become a stronger blader. The protagonist beats “legendary bladers”. The writers brings the “friendship is magic/power of friendship/understanding what true blading is about” carp to the antagonist. The protagonist and antagonist has a final battle with nothing interesting happening. Great way to conclude a crappy season. On to the next one. What’s that?The other season will turn out to be the same as this one? Well then, the writers have no creativity.
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:32 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: No no no, don’t tell me. Let me guess how this story is going to go. “Meeting the new protagonist (and no, I don’t care what his name is), protagonist meets legendary bladers (this is the part where the writers overhype them). The protagonist battles experienced bladers just to lose, so then the writers will completely nerf them later on for no reason. Then meets an antagonist (which they overhype too). Massive plot armor makes its way onto the stage. Antagonist beat protagonist and other bladers, antagonist destroys protagonist bey. Protagonist Makes a new bey with a even worst avatar, name and design. He trains to become a stronger blader. The protagonist  beats “legendary bladers”. The writers brings the “friendship is magic/power of friendship/understanding what true blading is about” carp to the antagonist. The protagonist and antagonist has a final battle with nothing interesting happening. Great way to conclude a crappy season. On to the next one. What’s that?The other season will turn out to be the same as this one? Well then, the writers have no creativity.

What are you talking about?
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:32 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: No no no, don’t tell me. Let me guess how this story is going to go. “Meeting the new protagonist (and no, I don’t care what his name is), protagonist meets legendary bladers (this is the part where the writers overhype them). The protagonist battles experienced bladers just to lose, so then the writers will completely nerf them later on for no reason. Then meets an antagonist (which they overhype too). Massive plot armor makes its way onto the stage. Antagonist beat protagonist and other bladers, antagonist destroys protagonist bey. Protagonist Makes a new bey with a even worst avatar, name and design. He trains to become a stronger blader. The protagonist  beats “legendary bladers”. The writers brings the “friendship is magic/power of friendship/understanding what true blading is about” carp to the antagonist. The protagonist and antagonist has a final battle with nothing interesting happening. Great way to conclude a crappy season. On to the next one. What’s that?The other season will turn out to be the same as this one? Well then, the writers have no creativity.

Maybe try to actually read. That’ll help you a bit.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:36 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What are you talking about?

Maybe try to actually read. That’ll help you a bit.

The story goes like this: declares “war” on all bladers and they come to challenge him. This information has been out for the public for a bit, maybe you should read it.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:36 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Maybe try to actually read. That’ll help you a bit.

The story goes like this: declares “war” on all bladers and they come to challenge him. This information has been out for the public for a bit, maybe you should read it.
That could literally mean anything. The funny thing is, when it comes to old characters making an appearance, they find a great way to overhype people, just to lead them into disappointment. Beyblade burst is basically nothing much than plot armor/filler and not an actual interesting story. Look at sparking for example. A complete disaster.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

He's saying Dynamite Battle will be a trainwreak like Sparking and it will have no new things/creativity. And The season hasn't even start and he's already making conclusions.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What are you talking about?

He's saying Dynamite Battle will be a trainwreak like Sparking and it will have no new things/creativity. And The season hasn't even start and he's already making conclusions.
Because I don’t need to watch season first to know what might happen. If they manage to pull a surprising and Interesting season, than that would be great and I wound shut my mouth during the entire season. But that’s likely not gonna happen. Lmao

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:45 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote: He's saying Dynamite Battle will be a trainwreak like Sparking and it will have no new things/creativity. And The season hasn't even start and he's already making conclusions.
Because I don’t need to watch the season first to know what might happen. If they manage to pull a surprising and Interesting season, than that would be great and I wound shut my mouth during the entire season. But that’s likely not gonna happen. Lmao
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:40 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The story goes like this: declares “war” on all bladers and they come to challenge him. This information has been out for the public for a bit, maybe you should read it.
That could literally mean anything. The funny thing is, when it comes to old characters making an appearance, they find a great way to overhype people, just to lead them into disappointment. Beyblade burst is basically nothing much than plot armor/filler and not an actual interesting story. Look at sparking for example. A complete disaster.

Just because a rookie beats a pro doesn’t make it plot armor.

i think you just described sparking
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:40 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: That could literally mean anything. The funny thing is, when it comes to old characters making an appearance, they find a great way to overhype people, just to lead them into disappointment. Beyblade burst is basically nothing much than plot armor/filler and not an actual interesting story. Look at sparking for example. A complete disaster.

Just because a rookie beats a pro doesn’t make it plot armor.
Do you even know what plot armor is? There’s one character bound to get it. But when the writers decide to add an excessive amount just like they did with lane, then you already know this season is going to be dreadful. I’ll admit tho, the protagonist design and his bey looks pretty amazing.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:48 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just because a rookie beats a pro doesn’t make it plot armor.
Do you even know what plot armor is? There’s one character bound to get it. But when the writers decide to add an excessive amount just like they did with lane, then you already know this season is going to be dreadful. I’ll admit tho, the protagonist design and his bey looks pretty amazing.

You see, just because Lane keeps on winning doesn’t make the season bad. Sparking failed for us because it follows the traditional burst story and doesn’t try to bring anything new.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:48 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just because a rookie beats a pro doesn’t make it plot armor.

bruh, the season hasn't even started yet and you're making assumptions. for all we know this season might be good.
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:52 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:48 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Do you even know what plot armor is? There’s one character bound to get it. But when the writers decide to add an excessive amount just like they did with lane, then you already know this season is going to be dreadful. I’ll admit tho, the protagonist design and his bey looks pretty amazing.

bruh, the season hasn't even started yet and you're making assumptions. for all we know this season might be good.

Like cho-z. (Had to sneak that in)
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  1:52 PM)Pixi Wrote: bruh, the season hasn't even started yet and you're making assumptions. for all we know this season might be good.

Like cho-z. (Had to sneak that in)

yeah!
i think idk
What will be the name of a dragon that Start with a B? Used by Basara. NO way if it is bahamut.
(Mar. 16, 2021  2:32 PM)Dasmind Wrote: What will be the name of a dragon that Start with a B? Used by Basara. NO way if it is bahamut.

If he does get a bey it will most likely start with B.