Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

Guys, I have to admit it (this is based on my own opinions,) Bael Daikokuten will be the best protagonist after Aiga! He needs more plot armor in this season! His style and personality with his dark cape is WAYY BETTER THAN Drum and the Sun Twins Hikaru and Hyuga. This dude is sick and damn I want him so bad to defeat all the Legends especially that Aiga and Valt!

And the opening is cool even though the lyrics are kinda cringe but it gives Cho Z vibes!

This Devil King will be the strongest of all!

Sorry. I'm just too obsess
Alright so here are some photos of the master bladers showing off something pretty interesting. We get a look at Belial’s add-on and it seems to be a sub ring piece that goes in between its armour and disk gap. We know that Free’s bey is coming out in May and this first upgrade is clearly based off of Fafnir in all aspects. We also know that the first upgrade will come with the new Fafnir meaning that this is probably what it is. Credit for the images goes to Isaiah.burley check out his Instagram account (beyblade.news).

[Image: 92864038-887-A-47-BC-8045-F84022-D1-B11-E.jpg]

[Image: 29-BEB1-DE-D51-E-4823-8655-FC8-C4716-CC52.jpg]

[Image: 5-ECF0103-4031-4-DF8-A012-6473681-F139-E.jpg]
The new stadium looks massive. Great look at Dynamite and the new DB system.

https://youtu.be/17LEubQWacw
(Apr. 02, 2021  12:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so here are some photos of the master bladers showing off something pretty interesting. We get a look at Belial’s add-on and it seems to be a sub ring piece that goes in between its armour and disk gap. We know that Free’s bey is coming out in May and this first upgrade is clearly based off of Fafnir in all aspects. We also know that the first upgrade will come with the new Fafnir meaning that this is probably what it is. Credit for the images goes to Isaiah.burley check out his Instagram account (beyblade.news).

So Belial is getting a part related to Fafnir? So it's just gonna snatch every gimmick from here on out?
Just kidding.
I do think it is interesting that the upgrade shares resemblance with Fafnir. I guess Bell will see Fafnir and be like, "imma take that for myself, thank you very much."
(Apr. 02, 2021  12:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so here are some photos of the master bladers showing off something pretty interesting. We get a look at Belial’s add-on and it seems to be a sub ring piece that goes in between its armour and disk gap. We know that Free’s bey is coming out in May and this first upgrade is clearly based off of Fafnir in all aspects. We also know that the first upgrade will come with the new Fafnir meaning that this is probably what it is. Credit for the images goes to Isaiah.burley check out his Instagram account (beyblade.news).

ngl, it definitely does look like a part thats dedicated to Fafnir. the gold and blue just says a lot
I was right about Lightning Launches staying
I am very sure that is Fafnir's. The B-185 description says Fafnir has a piece that can be attached to the main protagonist bey, that is probably it.
i think most likely the amor's with come this that- bey exp: (new fafnir +fafnir armor) in one box
The new stadium ! It seems little big so both beys don't encounter that much like standard stadium. I am afraid all attack drivers might not work well in this specific arena. And there should be more knockout zones, I think.
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

So Belial is getting a part related to Fafnir? So it's just gonna snatch every gimmick from here on out?
Just kidding.
I do think it is interesting that the upgrade shares resemblance with Fafnir. I guess Bell will see Fafnir and be like, "imma take that for myself, thank you very much."

i think you're right!
could be a plot line in the anime is Bell steals abilities from those he defeats. really interesting if thats the case!

(Apr. 02, 2021  6:15 PM)Virtuous Circle Wrote: The new stadium ! It seems little big so both beys don't encounter that much like standard stadium. I am afraid all attack drivers might not work well in this specific arena. And there should be more knockout zones, I think.

i've read that the "bowl" has a steeper angle which would push attackers into the middle more.
there's always flower pattern launch as well

i like that this is a bigger yet still round stadium. 
beys have gotten so much bigger over the years and while i really like the typical bb09 TT stadium its started to feel cramped around GT.

the superking dash stadium was bigger which i appreciated....the flat outside areas were interesting but sort of mess with bey interaction too much.

to your point if this stadium dosnt have a steeper angle in the dish/bowl then yeah, encounters would definitely to effected negatively.
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Instarez Wrote: CONFIRMED RELEASE SCHEDULE
May - Fafnir
June - Basara’s Bey (Counter Clockwise Defense) (Bahamut is 99% likely)
July - Valkyrie
August - Spriggan
September - Longinus

June has no Evolution Gear for Belial like Fafnir has.
Valkyrie's Evolution Gear makes you "go wild".

Based on Marruti, here's is a more in depth verison of the release schedule:
May
B-185 Fafnir (Booster)
June
B-186 Bahamut (Random Booster)
July
B-187 Valkyrie (Starter)
August
B-188 Spriggan (Customize Set)
September
B-189 Longinus (Random Booster)
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:47 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Instarez Wrote: CONFIRMED RELEASE SCHEDULE
May - Fafnir
June - Basara’s Bey (Counter Clockwise Defense) (Bahamut is 99% likely)
July - Valkyrie
August - Spriggan
September - Longinus

June has no Evolution Gear for Belial like Fafnir has.
Valkyrie's Evolution Gear makes you "go wild".

Based on Marruti, here's is a more in depth verison of the release schedule:
May
B-185 Fafnir (Booster)
June
B-186 Bahamut (Random Booster)
July
B-187 Valkyrie (Starter)
August
B-188 Spriggan (Customize Set)
September
B-189 Longinus (Random Booster)

*sad Longinus music plays in the background*
So Longinus is in a Random Booster? I was hoping to actually get it, but it's probably gonna be $100, there goes my hopes. But this isn't final yet, so anything can happen.
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:37 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: So Longinus is in a Random Booster? I was hoping to actually get it, but it's probably gonna be $100, there goes my hopes. But this isn't final yet, so anything can happen.

Longinus is in September from what I've been hearing. A left spin defense bey is in the Random Booster.
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:37 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: So Longinus is in a Random Booster? I was hoping to actually get it, but it's probably gonna be $100, there goes my hopes. But this isn't final yet, so anything can happen.

There’s always the chance that it sucks in which case it will be pretty easy to acquire.
A friendly reminder that Longinus is releasing on September and the only product that release on September is a booster so Longinus is a booster.
Wait a sec, Valkyrie is a starter? If this turns out to be true, I'm pretty sure that makes history for the first burst motif to go from being a booster to a starter. Also the first to go from a starter to a booster and now back to a starter.
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait a sec, Valkyrie is a starter? If this turns out to be true, I'm pretty sure that makes history for the first burst motif to go from being a booster to a starter. Also the first to go from a starter to a booster and now back to a starter.
Well technically the first one is super hyperion and king helios since both are released from a normal booster and then evolve and got released on Battle set which is technically a double stater set with stadium. Other than that it's the first one to do that.
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait a sec, Valkyrie is a starter? If this turns out to be true, I'm pretty sure that makes history for the first burst motif to go from being a booster to a starter. Also the first to go from a starter to a booster and now back to a starter.
Well technically the first one is super hyperion and king helios since both are released from a normal booster and then evolve and got released on Battle set which is technically a double stater set with stadium. Other than that it's the first one to do that.

That was really just a starter SET, not a regular starter. Even still, Hyperion and Helios belonged to main characters and had all new parts like starters, just no launchers. TT got stingy even with the light launchers.
The picture of the DB Fafnir is on youtube.
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:11 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That was really just a starter SET, not a regular starter. Even still, Hyperion and Helios belonged to main characters and had all new parts like starters, just no launchers. TT got stingy even with the light launchers.
Fair enough i supose.
Wait, so there is no news for a Achilles, Helios, Dragon or Hyperion?
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:24 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Wait, so there is no news for a Achilles, Helios, Dragon or Hyperion?

No, only returning beys we know about at this point are Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Bahamut, Longinus, Valkyrie and Spriggan.
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_20210521_001650_011.jpg]A closer look to Perseus also i love the clear yellow dynamite blade recolor