Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 30, 2021  8:20 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Happy 100th Dynamite Battle page!

Lol you created 101 page
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:48 PM)Pixi Wrote: it was kris and free for your information

I thought it was free and Kristen or Sasha and kris also why are you shipping pixelated children

That...is a very good question.
But yeah, Kris × Free is a thing (or technically was, before Morita-san confirmed Free to be Valt's age).
Why are y'all talking about fanfiction in a db news thread?
any news on the system yall people that got belial before time?
Is he agressive or slow moving?
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: any news on the system yall people that got belial before time?

Products don't come out until late April. We're not going to get any info on actual performance until then
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:18 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: any news on the system yall people that got belial before time?

Products don't come out until late April. We're not going to get any info on actual performance until then

Weird that I saw some pics on the internet of people that already had it
I guess they are fake then
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:20 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:18 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Products don't come out until late April. We're not going to get any info on actual performance until then

I guess takara tomy doesn't get their own products early
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:20 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:18 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Products don't come out until late April. We're not going to get any info on actual performance until then

Yes there are pictures leaked, but actual performance we don't see until after the products release, or close to it.
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  1:20 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Weird that I saw some pics on the internet of people that already had it

Yes there are pictures leaked, but actual performance we don't see until after the products release, or close to it.

yeah
like the channel CPA Gameplay that do the beys like, a day before release or Leo Burst that do like 5-1 days before the release
When do you think we'll get the TT unboxing/review of Dynamite Belial? Probably early-mid April?
Here’s something that has me scratching my head. If Valtryek isn’t coming as a Spring release, then what other time of year would they release it that actually has meaning?
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote: When do you think we'll get the TT unboxing/review of Dynamite Belial? Probably early-mid April?

Either after the first episode of the anime at April 2nd or after Corocoro on the 15th.
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:19 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s something that has me scratching my head. If Valtryek isn’t coming as a Spring release, then what other time of year would they release it that actually has meaning?

July and December are the most important releases, due to summer event and Christmas gifts
Hey, any confirmation of how long the episodes of Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle will be? And is that true we will get a female blader and her own official Bey?
(Mar. 31, 2021  7:44 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: Hey, any confirmation of how long the episodes of Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle will be? And is that true we will get a female blader and her own official Bey?

The episodes are confirmed to be 12 mins long. the first two episodes will be released together simultaneously as a 24 min long ep.
(Mar. 31, 2021  7:44 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: Hey, any confirmation of how long the episodes of Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle will be? And is that true we will get a female blader and her own official Bey?

11 minutes just like the previous two seasons, and unknown about the female blader at the moment.
(Mar. 31, 2021  8:10 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:

The episodes are confirmed to be 12 mins long. the first two episodes will be released together simultaneously as a 24 min long ep.

What? Seriously? Why 12 mins long again? What happened to the 24 minutes long from Burst 1, God/Evolution and Cho Z/Turbo? The 12 mins per episode since GT/Rise and Surge/Sparking is very boring. Even the opening music doesn't have enough to show full vibes for 1 min long
Can someone please tell me why they only make 12 mins long per episode these days?
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I thought it was free and Kristen or Sasha and kris also why are you shipping pixelated children

That...is a very good question.
But yeah, Kris × Free is a thing (or technically was, before Morita-san confirmed Free to be Valt's age).

age is just a number

okay, back on topic
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:19 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s something that has me scratching my head. If Valtryek isn’t coming as a Spring release, then what other time of year would they release it that actually has meaning?

Seeing that we already have a Dynamite Battle icon for Valt and it is rumored that we are getting Fafnir in May, then my guess for Valkyrie’s release would be in June.
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:32 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:

Seeing that we already have a Dynamite Battle icon for Valt and it is rumored that we are getting Fafnir in May, then my guess for Valkyrie’s release would be in June.

well they can have two releases on the same month remember last season we had Valkyrie and stan at the same month (and the second month release)
(Mar. 31, 2021  6:32 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:

Wow. Free gets to go before Valt now!
We are getting Fafnir in may, someone leaked it somewhere and it had an extra belial part in it too, which is supposedly supposed to be one of Belial's "upgrades"
Remember all of that information we were supposed to get a couple days ago? Wow would you look at that, looks like they’ve blown us off again 😐
(Mar. 31, 2021  4:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: That...is a very good question.

age is just a number

okay, back on topic

mm yes dropping the soap is just pleasure
I think Basara and Rashad have a beyblade in the first arc but I do not know which month.