Beyblade Burst DB Episode #30 (October 15, 2021)

30) Advent of the High King of Light!!
Hikari no Haō Kōrin!!
光の覇王降臨!!
Air Date: 2021/10/15
I Wonder is Rashad Beys name is High King?
It fit the day WHEN THE NEW BEY INTRODUCED
High King/Supreme King is just a title much like how Bel's title is Demon King.

Maou = Demon King
Haou = Supreme King/Supreme Ruler/High King
Judging from blueprint looks like rashad bey gonna have high xtend+
Rashad will make a balance type bey with a new blade and armor, over disk and Xtend+ driver,.
It's been a while since we got an antagonist with a balance type bey (last one being shu is evolution)
If I'm honest, Rashad's Bey came in way too early in the anime. They should've at least showed Dangerous' power, and after maybe 2-4 episodes, Rashad's personal Bey (presumably Glory Regnar) will be created after witnessing his strength.
(Oct. 08, 2021  2:02 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: If I'm honest, Rashad's Bey came in way too early in the anime. They should've at least showed Dangerous' power is. And after maybe 2-4 episodes, Rashad's personal Bey (presumably Glory Regnar) will be created after witnessing his strength.
Yes, it is.
(Oct. 08, 2021  2:02 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: If I'm honest, Rashad's Bey came in way too early in the anime. They should've at least showed Dangerous' power, and after maybe 2-4 episodes, Rashad's personal Bey (presumably Glory Regnar) will be created after witnessing his strength.

Agreed. They should shown phoenix first also and then Rashad bey
(Oct. 08, 2021  2:02 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: If I'm honest, Rashad's Bey came in way too early in the anime. They should've at least showed Dangerous' power, and after maybe 2-4 episodes, Rashad's personal Bey (presumably Glory Regnar) will be created after witnessing his strength.

I honestly think Phonix should've broken Valkyrie For Bell's Revenge so we could see some character development in Rashad learning that Valkyrie isn't the Strongest Bey ever... Well, it's only the Strongest Bey for Valt. So, Rashad needs to find his own "Strongest Bey" and then he should've created Regnar, also I'd like to see Pain teasing Rashad about him being a "Aoi Baruto copycat" I'd like to also see that. And Bell could maybe battle Basara again or something so Rashad could see how strong the Overdrive System is and see that Belial is the Strongest Bey for Bell. That's just what I'm thinking. But I do agree with you. Rashad should've definitely waited to create Regnar maybe 2-4 episodes like you said would've been a good stretch.
(Oct. 08, 2021  6:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I honestly think Phonix should've broken Valkyrie For Bell's Revenge so we could see some character development in Rashad learning that Valkyrie isn't the Strongest Bey ever... Well, it's only the Strongest Bey for Valt. So, Rashad needs to find his own "Strongest Bey" and then he should've created Regnar, also I'd like to see Pain teasing Rashad about him being a "Aoi Baruto copycat" I'd like to also see that. And Bell could maybe battle Basara again or something so Rashad could see how strong the Overdrive System is and see that Belial is the Strongest Bey for Bell. That's just what I'm thinking. But I do agree with you. Rashad should've definitely waited to create Regnar maybe 2-4 episodes like you said would've been a good stretch.

That's an interesting take, yeah. I lowkey want Pain to support Bell though, since having another 'big bad' stereotype would be boring.
(Oct. 08, 2021  6:52 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  6:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly think Phonix should've broken Valkyrie For Bell's Revenge so we could see some character development in Rashad learning that Valkyrie isn't the Strongest Bey ever... Well, it's only the Strongest Bey for Valt. So, Rashad needs to find his own "Strongest Bey" and then he should've created Regnar, also I'd like to see Pain teasing Rashad about him being a "Aoi Baruto copycat" I'd like to also see that. And Bell could maybe battle Basara again or something so Rashad could see how strong the Overdrive System is and see that Belial is the Strongest Bey for Bell. That's just what I'm thinking. But I do agree with you. Rashad should've definitely waited to create Regnar maybe 2-4 episodes like you said would've been a good stretch.

That's an interesting take, yeah. I lowkey want Pain to support Bell though, since having another 'big bad' stereotype would be boring.

Yeah, but I'd still want him to be annoying like Hyde and tick Bell off a few times and make fun of people lol but not evil
Man all it took for Rashad Badman to switch beys is Ilya taunting him? Bruh, I swear we have some fantastic ideas how the buildup could have happened and even Pain's debut. (I still can't believe dude's last name is pain xD)

Whatever, I feel like it is rushed. Not the greatest fan on how the pacing is going. Rashad's change was so off, no buildup for anything until the battle...like I was enjoying DB till this moment where they just made Rashad an immediate antagonist here with no buildup...Bell got a crappy treatment here. The break wasn't justified in the first place, it didn't even fit Rashad's character or anything. It just feels forced, *only for them to promote a Belial evolution this month...*

On the brighter side of things, I'll say I did not expect Basara to switch over to BC Sol. I wonder if he just turned against his homies only for him to become stronger...anyone getting Boa vibes from him? Following Rashad (Red Eye)?? I seriously can't be the only one thinking that right? Love the new outfits from both of them, Basara's new Bahamut looks okay...not the greatest fan I prefer the original but I guess they had to throw it in there for the promotion's sake of things.

Honestly, if Rashad makes Regnar and they make another whole plot of where "Regnar consumes him" like Spriggan over Shu I'll be disappointed. (Speaking of Shu, maybe we will see him do this yet another role where he shows Rashad the good wae. So the Badman will become a Goodman.) I do think there is a chance of this happening as Rashad has shown to have no resonance in this series. Even when we see the preview you can tell that it may happen when he holds his new bey...wonder how they will handle Pain and Rashad together because certainly Pain is not just a rival...he is giving me antagonist vibes too.

(last para promise). If Pain is introduced then I seriously want them to introduce more ppl in the cast like can't be it can it? We have so many months left and potentially more new beys. Unless they do this like Superking where they release beys that are not canon to the anime.
(Oct. 09, 2021  12:51 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Man all it took for Rashad Badman to switch beys is Ilya taunting him? Bruh,
Tbf ilya is like rashad best friend in this series so it's kinda makes sense ig but but it just packs the build up here if we are being realistic rashad should've denied the offer multiple times then when his desperate or scared of bell he could take that offer.
I'm sorry, I wish to clarify on something. So just because someone owns a phoenix means they are suddenly an antagonist/evil? Yeah ok.
I'll be honest, If pain is another hyde, I will be disappointed. We don't need another character that sticks out his tongue every time he decides to laugh and taunt someone, and spam the same moves in the same sequence constantly (even through the animations looked cool).
As for Rashad's new bey, it was expected to happen anyways. However, it was rushed and defeats the purpose of development. Then again, Bell barely had any development either.

(Oct. 09, 2021  12:51 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Man all it took for Rashad Badman to switch beys is Ilya taunting him? Bruh, I swear we have some fantastic ideas how the buildup could have happened and even Pain's debut. (I still can't believe dude's last name is pain xD)

Whatever, I feel like it is rushed. Not the greatest fan on how the pacing is going. Rashad's change was so off, no buildup for anything until the battle...like I was enjoying DB till this moment where they just made Rashad an immediate antagonist here with no buildup...Bell got a crappy treatment here. The break wasn't justified in the first place, it didn't even fit Rashad's character or anything. It just feels forced, *only for them to promote a Belial evolution this month...*

On the brighter side of things, I'll say I did not expect Basara to switch over to BC Sol. I wonder if he just turned against his homies only for him to become stronger...anyone getting Boa vibes from him? Following Rashad (Red Eye)?? I seriously can't be the only one thinking that right? Love the new outfits from both of them, Basara's new Bahamut looks okay...not the greatest fan I prefer the original but I guess they had to throw it in there for the promotion's sake of things.

Honestly, if Rashad makes Regnar and they make another whole plot of where "Regnar consumes him" like Spriggan over Shu I'll be disappointed. (Speaking of Shu, maybe we will see him do this yet another role where he shows Rashad the good wae. So the Badman will become a Goodman.) I do think there is a chance of this happening as Rashad has shown to have no resonance in this series. Even when we see the preview you can tell that it may happen when he holds his new bey...wonder how they will handle Pain and Rashad together because certainly Pain is not just a rival...he is giving me antagonist vibes too.

(last para promise). If Pain is introduced then I seriously want them to introduce more ppl in the cast like can't be it can it? We have so many months left and potentially more new beys. Unless they do this like Superking where they release beys that are not canon to the anime.

"Bell got a crappy treatment here. The break wasn't justified in the first place, it didn't even fit Rashad's character or anything.". To be fair, Ranzou had more of a "crappy" treatment than bell.
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:02 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: I'm sorry, I wish to clarify on something. So just because someone owns a phoenix means they are suddenly an antagonist/evil? Yeah ok.
I'll be honest, If pain is another hyde, I will be disappointed. We don't need another character that sticks out his tongue every time he decides to laugh and taunt someone, and spam the same moves in the same sequence constantly (even through the animations looked cool).
As for Rashad's new bey, it was expected to happen anyways. However, it was rushed and defeats the purpose of development. Then again, Bell barely had any development either.

(Oct. 09, 2021  12:51 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Man all it took for Rashad Badman to switch beys is Ilya taunting him? Bruh, I swear we have some fantastic ideas how the buildup could have happened and even Pain's debut. (I still can't believe dude's last name is pain xD)

"Bell got a crappy treatment here. The break wasn't justified in the first place, it didn't even fit Rashad's character or anything.". To be fair, Ranzou had more of a "crappy" treatment than bell.

Tbh, all the Kiyamas get crappy treatment. They support the protagonist throughout the show but get sidelined (even insulted) by the other characters. Maybe get a win here and there but that's all.
True. I guess I just feel bad for Ranzou, even though I expected he is just another "sidekick".
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:02 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: I'm sorry, I wish to clarify on something. So just because someone owns a phoenix means they are suddenly an antagonist/evil? Yeah ok.

Ranzo is merely yet another sidekick that's what the Kiyamas are known for to get trashed. It honestly doesn't even matter at this point since they all have done nothing significant and Ranzo is nothing different. Bell is the MC ofc he is more important, that's why I focused on him than Ranzo.

As for Pain being a secondary antagonist, he could be. I am not gonna spend another para writing about how he can be. The chances are there but I highly doubt they will just make him another casual rival like Ilya. Yeah and Hearts was an antagonist technically, Phi was the villain the main "bad guy". Same can be applied for GT, Gwyn was an antag while Arthur was the villain.
From Terramin beybladenews on Instagram
Episode 30 "The Advent of the Overlord of Light !!" Bell who developed Belial. Rashad sees the situation and is full of ambition, but at the same time, he remembers that llya told him to "throw away Valkyrie." Valt also gives advice on creating a new bey, perhaps by understanding Rashad's feelings. On the other hand, Rashad remembers the light-like aura that overflowed at the time of the decision with Bell. That aura is the power of the King. And, creates a bey with brilliant power!
What's with Beyblade Burst DB and Lords?

For real like Rashad kept going on and about how Valkyrie is the ULTIMATE BEY. Then both Valt and Rashad's Valkyries lost to Bell and he still said Valkyrie was the ULTIMATE BEY. Then Bell made perfect Belial and Rashad was still going on about Valkyrie is "Saikou no Bey". Then Ilya shows up one day and is like, "ay bro, ditch Valkyrie and you should get stronger". And Rashad is suddenly like "aight". 

Like I thought Bell or Pain would at least have to beat him first lmao
(Oct. 11, 2021  1:26 AM)BlackHazard Wrote:
For real like Rashad kept going on and about how Valkyrie is the ULTIMATE BEY. Then both Valt and Rashad's Valkyries lost to Bell and he still said Valkyrie was the ULTIMATE BEY. Then Bell made perfect Belial and Rashad was still going on about Valkyrie is "Saikou no Bey". Then Ilya shows up one day and is like, "ay bro, ditch Valkyrie and you should get stronger". And Rashad is suddenly like "aight". 
I do not like Rashad before he gets a new bey blade, Ilya and Bell was right, Valkyrie is "Saikou no Bey" ONLY she use by Valt , and the name is not he can say whatever he want though he own it .
Bell"In the other hand we have Rashad fake one and his cruddy one will creamed by Valt "
Rashad "Shut up"
Ilya "Ditch Valkyrie"
Rashad "Stupid speech "
(Oct. 11, 2021  2:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2021  1:26 AM)BlackHazard Wrote: For real like Rashad kept going on and about how Valkyrie is the ULTIMATE BEY. Then both Valt and Rashad's Valkyries lost to Bell and he still said Valkyrie was the ULTIMATE BEY. Then Bell made perfect Belial and Rashad was still going on about Valkyrie is "Saikou no Bey". Then Ilya shows up one day and is like, "ay bro, ditch Valkyrie and you should get stronger". And Rashad is suddenly like "aight". 
I do not like Rashad before he gets a new bey blade, Ilya and Bell was right, Valkyrie is "Saikou no Bey" ONLY  she use by Valt , and the name is not he can say whatever he want though he own it  .
Bell"In the other hand we have Rashad fake one and his cruddy one will creamed by Valt "
Rashad "Shut up"
Ilya "Ditch Valkyrie"
Rashad "Stupid speech "
But Illya is Rashad's friend and probably the only person he's actually close with. So, wouldn't make sense that Rashad would listen to Illya than Bell? I mean Rashad wasn't fond of Bell so it wouldn't make sense if Rashad listened to him. Like who would listen to a spoiled brat? Not me!!!!
(Oct. 11, 2021  1:26 AM)BlackHazard Wrote: For real like Rashad kept going on and about how Valkyrie is the ULTIMATE BEY. Then both Valt and Rashad's Valkyries lost to Bell and he still said Valkyrie was the ULTIMATE BEY. Then Bell made perfect Belial and Rashad was still going on about Valkyrie is "Saikou no Bey". Then Ilya shows up one day and is like, "ay bro, ditch Valkyrie and you should get stronger". And Rashad is suddenly like "aight". 
I mean probably the reasoning to rashad making his own bey is because rashad is scared of dangerous Belial because he knows what bell is capable of after his new upgrade. when ilya suggests him to make his own bey he somewhat denies it then when he sees bell with new Belial then he takes ilya words and make his own bey with the help of ilya and valt (based on the preview and summary ) this is in-line with his character just everything felt so rushed again this happens in the span of 30 min or 3 episodes take it as you want ig
I cant wait to see what new bey Rashad comes up with and how it works! you guys are right though it does feel really rushed and i feel it would've hit better if they paced it a little slower but overall i kind of like the story and where it's going. This pacing is bad for me but perfect for my little brother who struggles to catch on to the original yu-gi-oh