Beyblade Burst DB Episode #30 (October 15, 2021)

Lol this episode cones out the day after my birthday.
(Oct. 12, 2021  6:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Lol this episode cones out the day after my birthday.
And the corocoro release, you are lucky.
I originally thought rashad is not villain, but then he proved me wrong. Also he is trying to be Galeem from SSBU....
(Oct. 12, 2021  6:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Lol this episode cones out the day after my birthday.

So we've got the same birthdays? Small world.
(Oct. 12, 2021  5:16 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

So we've got the same birthdays? Small world.

*That one Disney song plays in my head*

Omg, that's hilarious.
Where is Glory Regnar
Come on Takakara tomy
The company is a kusoyaro
(Oct. 13, 2021  8:32 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Where is Glory Regnar
Come on Takakara tomy
The company is a kusoyaro

Please be patient. You've been told this so many times already..
First book out of national service on the same day this episode airs, awesome
Well the bey is called “greatest Rafael”.
New Intro. 3 legendary Blader be like: "Aight. I'm heads out".
I'll give my full review later but holy carp, the new opening was sick!
(Oct. 15, 2021  8:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'll give my full review later but holy carp, the new opening was sick!

It was!
But where in the world is Pain?
The new visuals slap! Illya's scene though... Does it imply she is hiding something? Also, where is Pain?
Ranzou seems to be getting more attention! I hope that means redemption soon. But it's weird how it's Valt vs Rashad ALREADY.
I- i dont even expect burst to give us a full on visual update not to mention how insane the visuals is i basically freak out when saw this lmao, this is a small gripe but the op kinda feels slow now but nonetheless it is still spectecular and uh where the hell is pain lol. But anyways moving on

Episode 30 review
Wakiya calling Bell a demon idiot again, he sure as hell's got some issues with this dude, or it's some PTSD with Shu/Lean. Anyways, it was an interesting battle with some cool visuals.
Episode Review (And yep, we get a new intro):

No, you already know how it’s going to go, pain will show up in a couple of episodes and they will have to change the opening again. Probably replace valt or squeeze in pain in the 4th opening.
As others have pointed out, the opening is great. One thing I don't get though, is that they obviously want to put a lot of focus on Basara and Illyia (love that!) with a lot of shots of them in cool poses and in general just looking formidable, but then they show Belial just bursting their beys like they're some no-name fodder. Not a fan of that.

This opening probably won't stick for long either considering there's no Pain in it (and I was so excited to see him as well...). About the episode - I really really like the angel vs demon symbology they're going for with Rashad and Bell, it's super cool. And Rafael is an awesome name for a bey too.
You guys hype up pain too much, you'll end up disappointed.
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:14 PM)WickedHero Wrote: You guys hype up pain too much, you'll end up disappointed.
Ikr, like some people are mad that Pain wasn't in the new opening. Tbh, I didn't really expect him to be in it.