Beyblade Burst DB Episode #30 (October 15, 2021)

(Oct. 15, 2021  4:09 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: No, you already know how it’s going to go, pain will show up in a couple of episodes and they will have to change the opening again. Probably replace valt or squeeze in pain in the 4th opening.

They have done this before. I don't remember when, but this did happen it Turbo. So I was not that disappointed. He has not appeared at all so no point in adding him in rn.
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:14 PM)WickedHero Wrote: You guys hype up pain too much, you'll end up disappointed.

Yeah, I'm betting that Pain's probably gonna be your generic bad guy from Beyblade.
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:43 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:14 PM)WickedHero Wrote: You guys hype up pain too much, you'll end up disappointed.

Yeah, I'm betting that Pain's probably gonna be your generic bad guy from Beyblade.
I mean, what he is supposed to be? A philosophical blader with tragic backstory? (lol)
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:51 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:43 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Yeah, I'm betting that Pain's probably gonna be your generic bad guy from Beyblade.
I mean, what he is supposed to be? A philosophical blader with tragic backstory? (lol)

Nah, by that I meant he's gonna be that kind of villain who just does evil stuff because he finds it fun.
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:32 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:51 PM)Dark red Wrote: I mean, what he is supposed to be? A philosophical blader with tragic backstory? (lol)

Nah, by that I meant he's gonna be that kind of villain who just does evil stuff because he finds it fun.
I know, but wouldn't it interesting if we had some philosophical characters in Burst?
Pain is probably going to be a friendly character (according to his expression in that picture) or will probably be something weird like a prankster or claim he is the true demon king or something. I’m expecting his character to not be that exciting anyways. He reminds me of Hyde, but with Gwyns hair.
I love the way they animated True Savior Slash here. It's a simple yet clean animation. I love how the blade's slowly glow.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=23451236]
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:35 PM)Dark red Wrote:
Ikr, like some people are mad that Pain wasn't in the new opening. Tbh, I didn't really expect him to be in it.

I'm not really mad that he didn't appear, nor am I hyping him up, I was simply expecting them to be in the new intro, that's all.

Considering that his beyblade is released alongside Dangerous Belial, of course many of us expected him to appear in the intro. I'm guessing he wouldn't have a big role if he isn't appearing in the intro.
Guys, I know some of you are either disappointed or kinda frustrated that Pain has yet to appear in the new OP and the anime itself but there was actually a theory about it as to why that's the case and it really made sense, in my opinion. The theory was that the release of Raphael and Phoenix were swapped because they didn't wanna release 2 overdrive system beys in one release, suggesting that Raphael was supposed to be released with Dangerous Belial in special starter set and Phoenix as booster in November, but as the theory suggests, they decided to swap their releases instead...maybe to maximize sales for both Belial and Raphael or Phoenix or what. Hence, this is probably the reason why we have not seen Pain in the anime and/or in the OP yet.
If TT really did swap them without changing the dates, then I'm pretty confident Pain will be appearing in episode 34 onwards. The reason I say that is because episode 34 releases on october 12 and Greatest Raphael's release is the day after.
Getting Barbatos and Hashmal vibes with Belial and Raphael
(Oct. 19, 2021  9:37 AM)SCapri Wrote: Getting Barbatos and Hashmal vibes with Belial and Raphael

A Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blood fan i see.
(Oct. 19, 2021  2:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2021  9:37 AM)SCapri Wrote: Getting Barbatos and Hashmal vibes with Belial and Raphael

A Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blood fan i see.

Yep