Beyblade Burst DB Episode #28 (October 1, 2021)

28) The Decisive Aerial Dynamite Battle!!
空中決戦!ダイナマイトバトル!!
Kūchū kessen! Dainamaito Batoru!!'
Air Date: 2021/10/01
(Sep. 09, 2021  9:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably Bell vs Lane.

Please make a guess that actually makes sense

Aerial eh, might be interesting. Or underwhelming. Probably the latter.

Ok so basically your wrong
First off it's Lean not Lane, even the OFFICIAL SITE shows it

and secondly: Why in God Valkyrie's name would it be Bell vs Lean when Lean hasn't even appeared in DB.
(Sep. 09, 2021  9:16 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:

Please make a guess that actually makes sense

Aerial eh, might be interesting. Or underwhelming. Probably the latter.
Forgive me, I meant Rashad.

(Sep. 09, 2021  9:22 PM)TheLordGrim Wrote:

Ok so basically your wrong
My apologies, I meant Rashad.

(Sep. 09, 2021  9:25 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
First off it's Lean not Lane, even the OFFICIAL SITE shows it

and secondly: Why in God Valkyrie's name would it be Bell vs Lean when Lean hasn't even appeared in DB.
The official site can go to hell, they call him Lane in the Japanese version. The official site is simply wrong. Plus, forgive me, I meant Rashad.
(Sep. 09, 2021  10:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2021  9:25 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: First off it's Lean not Lane, even the OFFICIAL SITE shows it

The official site can go to hell, they call him Lane in the Japanese version. The official site is simply wrong. Plus, forgive me, I meant Rashad.

Ah yes, the official site being wrong (for over a year) makes more sense than you and some other fans being wrong, flawless logic (sarcasm). By your logic TT is wrong and it's actually Fabinir, Doragon, Balt Aoi, etc etc.
Also Chris McLean in total drama is pronounced Chris MicLane.

I don't want an argument though, so i'll comment one more thing on the episode. It would be stupid but funny if belial didn't actually break and intsead it just fell off the whale ship into the ocean (I know this won't happen it's a joke).
The Japanese version calls him Lean, while the English dub calls him Lane. The dub changed it to make it sound less weird.
(Sep. 09, 2021  11:06 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2021  10:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Ah yes, the official site being wrong (for over a year) makes more sense than you and some other fans being wrong, flawless logic (sarcasm). By your logic TT is wrong and it's actually Fabinir, Doragon, Balt Aoi, etc etc.
A guy who speaks Japanese confirmed it's Lane Valhalla, not Lean. TT are not gods, they can make mistakes.
(Sep. 10, 2021  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2021  11:06 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Ah yes, the official site being wrong (for over a year) makes more sense than you and some other fans being wrong, flawless logic (sarcasm). By your logic TT is wrong and it's actually Fabinir, Doragon, Balt Aoi, etc etc.
A guy who speaks Japanese confirmed it's Lane Valhalla, not Lean. TT are not gods, they can make mistakes.
Bruh a lot of people who speaks Japanese even get savior name wrong If they were to a mistake they would fix it asap like the bigbang Genesis situation not releasing a bunch of merch with the uncorrected name until they speaks about it being wrong just accepted it
(Sep. 10, 2021  9:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  9:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: A guy who speaks Japanese confirmed it's Lane Valhalla, not Lean. TT are not gods, they can make mistakes.
Bruh a lot of people who speaks Japanese even get savior name wrong If they were to a mistake they would fix it asap like the bigbang Genesis situation not releasing a bunch of merch with the uncorrected name until they speaks about it being wrong just accepted it

Literally this I don't know why this is a debate, the OFFICIAL site of Takara Tomy has his name spelled in English as LEAN WAHALLA, so that is what it is for how they write it, in English his name is LAIN VALHALLA not "Lane".

No one in the thread was saying you say his name as "Lean" they were pointing out that his name is written as "Lean" not "Lane".

Something like this should've ended last year when we already went over this. 

Save talks like this outside of the episode discussion since it is not relevant.
(Sep. 10, 2021  9:39 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  9:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Bruh a lot of people who speaks Japanese even get savior name wrong If they were to a mistake they would fix it asap like the bigbang Genesis situation not releasing a bunch of merch with the uncorrected name until they speaks about it being wrong just accepted it

Literally this I don't know why this is a debate, the OFFICIAL site of Takara Tomy has his name spelled in English as LEAN WAHALLA, so that is what it is for how they write it, in English his name is LAIN VALHALLA not "Lane".

No one in the thread was saying you say his name as "Lean" they were pointing out that his name is written as "Lean" not "Lane".

Save talks like this outside of the episode discussion since it is not relevant.
Sorry Zankye, but people have ears. It is pronounced Rēn Varuhara. Multiple people have already confirmed it's Lane Valhalla. I have got nothing more to say, if you still disagree, we'll just have to agree to disagree. 
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  9:39 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Literally this I don't know why this is a debate, the OFFICIAL site of Takara Tomy has his name spelled in English as LEAN WAHALLA, so that is what it is for how they write it, in English his name is LAIN VALHALLA not "Lane".

Sorry Zankye, but people have ears. It is pronounced Rēn Varuhara. Multiple people have already confirmed it's Lane Valhalla. I have got nothing more to say, if you still disagree, we'll just have to agree to disagree. 
You know in Japanese things are pronounced differently right? L and R have similar pronunciations  and Varuhara can be literally pronounced as Wahalla as W and V also have similar pronunciations, so in conclusion Ren Varuhara can be pronounced as Lean Wahalla.
(Sep. 10, 2021  7:48 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  11:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: Sorry Zankye, but people have ears. It is pronounced Rēn Varuhara. Multiple people have already confirmed it's Lane Valhalla. I have got nothing more to say, if you still disagree, we'll just have to agree to disagree. 
You know in Japanese things are pronounced differently right? L and R have similar pronunciations  and Varuhara can be literally pronounced as Wahalla as W and V also have similar pronunciations, so in conclusion Ren Varuhara can be pronounced as Lean Wahalla.
A guy who speaks Japanese confirmed it's Lane Valhalla.
(Sep. 11, 2021  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2021  7:48 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: You know in Japanese things are pronounced differently right? L and R have similar pronunciations  and Varuhara can be literally pronounced as Wahalla as W and V also have similar pronunciations, so in conclusion Ren Varuhara can be pronounced as Lean Wahalla.
A guy who speaks Japanese confirmed it's Lane Valhalla.

Whatever, you can call it Lane,I see no problem with that. I respect what you're saying, but not how you imply it. Just don't say that everyone else is wrong and that only you and some few people are right over everyone else because a single person (from what you're saying) that speaks japanese said so. That's similar to some people known as entitled and, although you might not be one, you're acting like those at this exact moment.

Anyways, I think it should probably go back on topic or at least stop the whole "It's Lean/Lain/Lane/Line!" Thing. It could also be locked until new info drops or sth.
(Sep. 11, 2021  3:20 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: A guy who speaks Japanese confirmed it's Lane Valhalla.

Whatever, you can call it Lane,I see no problem with that. I respect what you're saying, but not how you imply it. Just don't say that everyone else is wrong and that only you and some few people are right over everyone else because a single person (from what you're saying) that speaks japanese said so. That's similar to some people known as entitled and, although you might not be one, you're acting like those at this exact moment.
Is that why Hasbro corrected them? Don't act like TT are gods, they have made plenty of mistakes. But I agree, I think this topic should end. Let's just agree to disagree.
episode sounds interesting
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  3:20 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Whatever, you can call it Lane,I see no problem with that. I respect what you're saying, but not how you imply it. Just don't say that everyone else is wrong and that only you and some few people are right over everyone else because a single person (from what you're saying) that speaks japanese said so. That's similar to some people known as entitled and, although you might not be one, you're acting like those at this exact moment.
Is that why Hasbro corrected them? Don't act like TT are gods, they have made plenty of mistakes. But I agree, I think this topic should end. Let's just agree to disagree.

yay dumb argument is over but anyway episode names sounds cool
Destroy his bey already and move on with the “plot armor”. The beginning episodes are always the most boring. With the exception to some episodes.
Hey zeutron how ya doing

Unrelated but just wanted to pop in cuz I’m bored
(Sep. 12, 2021  1:27 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Hey zeutron how ya doing

Unrelated but just wanted to pop in cuz I’m bored

Please don't post unrelated topics if you want to talk to Zeutron do it on PM's please thank you Smile
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  3:20 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Whatever, you can call it Lane,I see no problem with that. I respect what you're saying, but not how you imply it. Just don't say that everyone else is wrong and that only you and some few people are right over everyone else because a single person (from what you're saying) that speaks japanese said so. That's similar to some people known as entitled and, although you might not be one, you're acting like those at this exact moment.
Hasbro didn't "correct" Takara Tomy's spelling, this is being ignorant of the mechanics of Japanese.

Katakana is phonetic by nature, so translations are fluid. Words written in Katakana can have multiple translations because they're not words with literal meanings, they're spelling out the pronunciation of words from other languages.

レーン can be "Lane" as much as it can be "Lain", "Rain", or "Lean". It's the same situation as セイバー ("Saber", "Savior", “Saver”) and ロード ("Lord", "Load", “Road”); these are all valid translations. Lean is not an “incorrect” translation, but the translation chosen by Takara Tomy, despite how uncommon it is.

You can even see the reverse of this situation with Bell/Bel, where "Bell" is more commonly used to translate ベル, but Hasbro changes it to the less common "Bel".
Rashad Badman breaks Belial....100% watch xD {this is my prediction don't take it seriously}
Finally Rashad will shown his evil side in episode 28