Beyblade Burst DB Episode #28 (October 1, 2021)

Well...At least Hannah is way different than his brother. She stuck around with Bell unlike Basara. I hope Hannah can bring back his brother to normal if he ever turns Evil Evil. But yeah, Hannah and specially Ranzo is a real one.
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:05 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea an the manga a junior division was introduced. Like an cho z aiga was the junior division champion And #1 while valt was senior division champion & #1. Each have their own ranking And apperently has junior And senior region champions

Ah, I see. I haven't read the manga, so I wouldn't know.
They also have open tournaments where bladers from both divisions participate. Also Valt is the senior and overall World Champion.
What, is this gonna be another 3 vs 3 battle just like in GT? Bell, ranzou and Hannah (this is a joke) vs Rashad, Basara, and Illya?
(Oct. 01, 2021  8:02 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: What, is this gonna be another 3 vs 3 battle just like in GT?  Bell, ranzou and Hannah (this is a joke) vs Rashad, Basara, and  Illya?

They might go that way. If they do pain might be the 3rd for Bell. Or they another tournament Who knows
Honestly, I didn't enjoy the battle. I like the time skip and I can see a recovery arc for Bell (which sounds awesome) but I just didn't feel the battle. Rashad getting all powerful out of nowhere was kinda lame. Valkyrie breaking Belial felt so... I don't know, weird. There was hardly any build up and it just kinda happened, even the main cast didn't care.
So, I'm about to write a Review on this and I need to know what was the Tournament Thing about? Becuase I need to know a bit about it before I write a review on it.
rashad is confirmed to be the imposter! 😱😤😤
he isn't the goodman, he's the badman
(Oct. 01, 2021  11:11 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: rashad is confirmed to be the imposter! 😱😤😤
he isn't the goodman, he's the badman

Always was the Badman (insert the astronaut meme) lol
My review
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My review

Actually. The animation was Meh. The writers made the animation dramatic in that preview, I was excited to see how either belial or red Valkyrie was going to break. But then belials breaking scene in reality was so bland.
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:18 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: My review

Actually. The animation was Meh. The writers made the animation dramatic in that preview, I was excited to see how either belial or red Valkyrie was going to break. But then belials breaking scene in reality was so bland.

Well i mean that's your opinion but i honestly thought the animation was pretty good, definitely the best animated episode in DB so far imo.
Oh my god, did you guys see how Illya reacted to Belial getting destroyed? It is as if she was a part of all of this or something. No sign of remorse, savage, lol. I can never understand her.
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: Oh my god, did you guys see how Illya reacted to Belial getting destroyed? It is as if she was a part of all of this or something. No sign of remorse, savage, lol. I can never understand her.

I mean tbf, everyone pretty much had a terrible reaction to Belial getting destroyed which is honestly one of my only gripes with this episode.
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  12:43 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: Oh my god, did you guys see how Illya reacted to Belial getting destroyed? It is as if she was a part of all of this or something. No sign of remorse, savage, lol. I can never understand her.

I mean tbf, everyone pretty much had a terrible reaction to Belial getting destroyed which is honestly one of my only gripes with this episode.

To be fair aside from illya And basara both Who felt joy (their rashad clan either way so of course their happy). As for the rest not having a big reaction i think the writers probably try go with oh they've seen the breaking bey so much that it really isnt a surprised for them at this point.
And people say that Basara was going to be a Fubuki 2.0. Boi, they were wrong.
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:35 AM)Dark red Wrote: And people say that Basara was going to be a Fubuki 2.0. Boi, they were wrong.

I find it Ironic that you have a Fubuki PFP
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:35 AM)Dark red Wrote: And people say that Basara was going to be a Fubuki 2.0. Boi, they were wrong.

I find it Ironic that you have a Fubuki PFP
I still love Fubuki but I hated how Cho-z made him look like a side character when he should've been Aiga's rival. Tbh, Basara probably has a better role in DB than Fubuki did in Cho-z imo.
This will remain here to show that Rashad is a badman

(Oct. 02, 2021  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=23298438]So slick.

I'm gonna be completely honest when i say this, that is probably my new favorite animation moment in Beyblade Burst. Rashad if i'm gonna be honest probably has the coolest battle choreography in DB so far.
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:39 AM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=23298438]So slick.

I'm gonna be completely honest when i say this, that is probably my new favorite animation moment in Beyblade Burst. Rashad if i'm gonna be honest probably has the coolest battle choreography in DB so far.

I wouldn't put it at the very top of my list, but I still love it. Looks really good. My favorite animation moment is a tie between

Brave Sword

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=22671253]

Genesis Whip

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=22681388]
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This will remain here to show that Rashad is a badman

[Image: FAqEPM-XoAAzkK1?format=png&name=small]
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:31 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This will remain here to show that Rashad is a badman

EW EW GET IT AWAY!! AWAY!!!! In all seriousness, you may not realize it but this is actually a huge hint that Ilya might've been behind Belial breaking. Maybe she was jealous or something. Maybe she told Rashad that he can only win if he breaks Belial IDK we'll have to wait for the ENG Sub
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:31 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote:

:IllyaSmug:

or "IllyaThink:, but I think smug fits better
Seriously though, what is this image? Is this suppose to be a Jelly Donut?[Image: FAqEPM_XMAEfWsg?format=png&name=small]