Beyblade Burst DB Episode #28 (October 1, 2021)

My main gripe with this episode is how short the battle was. I enjoyed certain animation flourishes and other visual choices though. I did enjoy this battle I just wish it was longer. Overall I liked the episode. I wonder how they will introduce Pain.
(Oct. 01, 2021  11:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So I was watching some youtube comment about this ep battle, I'm LMAO all of those salty comment on hating Rashad are just bunch of children lol. their comment sometime very cringe lol i cant hold it
They ONLY think that Rashad just use a copying bey to crush the demon king is NOT so fair at all, like me. 
Episode review
So I noticed something... Rashad's new jacket's right sleeve resembles Valt's. (Yeah just the right one, he added spiky thingy on the left one).
That Shin Saber Slash animation is just... wow.

I had to replay that scene again because those 6 wings caught me off guard.
I'll give my full review later but for now, all i can say is: Wow! What an episode!
*Plays Bad Music* We all know what happened, even if you've been living under a rock. I'll give my review later today but this episode was amazing
(Oct. 01, 2021  11:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So I was watching some youtube comment about this ep battle, I'm LMAO all of those salty comment on hating Rashad are just bunch of children lol. their comment sometime very cringe lol i cant hold it

This. And what’s even more funny is that they are not complaining because of Belial breaking, they are mainly upset only because Rashad won. They wanted bell to be the one to destroy Rashad’s bey. I can guarantee you that if the opposite happened and Bell destroyed red Valkyrie, they would have danced around and cheered saying , “yessss, fake Valkyrie is destroyed. This is a true demon king”, feeling no remorse of what happened. But they expect us to feel bad when little Batman gets his toy spinner destroyed. Not to mention, Bell was just arrogant, defies to listen to the rules, and treated his friends horribly. But I do appreciate Ranzo for checking up on that selfish kid after he got demolished.
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review
Does Basara's Bahamut recolor has to be explained lol. Tbh,  I don't think it really needs explanation.
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

This. And what’s even more funny is that they are not complaining because of Belial breaking, they are mainly upset only because Rashad won. They wanted bell to be the one to destroy Rashad’s bey. I can guarantee you that if the opposite happened and Bell destroyed red Valkyrie, they would have danced around and cheered saying , “yessss, fake Valkyrie is destroyed. This is a true demon king”, feeling no remorse of what happened. But they expect us to feel bad when little Batman gets his toy spinner destroyed. Not to mention, Bell was just arrogant, defies to listen to the rules, and treated his friends horribly. But I do appreciate Ranzo for checking up on that selfish kid after he got demolished.

Ranzo is the best bro, tbh Bell somewhat deserve it tho for being cocky in recent episode. but overall i like how DB character written like Bell and Rashad unlike Cho z GT and Superking
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:26 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: This. And what’s even more funny is that they are not complaining because of Belial breaking, they are mainly upset only because Rashad won. They wanted bell to be the one to destroy Rashad’s bey. I can guarantee you that if the opposite happened and Bell destroyed red Valkyrie, they would have danced around and cheered saying , “yessss, fake Valkyrie is destroyed. This is a true demon king”, feeling no remorse of what happened. But they expect us to feel bad when little Batman gets his toy spinner destroyed. Not to mention, Bell was just arrogant, defies to listen to the rules, and treated his friends horribly. But I do appreciate Ranzo for checking up on that selfish kid after he got demolished.

Ranzo is the best bro, tbh Bell somewhat deserve it tho for being cocky in recent episode. but overall i like how DB character written like Bell and Rashad unlike Cho z GT and Superking

He literally has no one left. Not even Basara checked up on him, but I don’t blame him. I laughed when Illya was smiling instead of being shocked like the rest of the characters.
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:38 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:26 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Ranzo is the best bro, tbh Bell somewhat deserve it tho for being cocky in recent episode. but overall i like how DB character written like Bell and Rashad unlike Cho z GT and Superking

He literally has no one left. Not even Basara checked up on him, but I don’t blame him. I laughed when Illya was smiling instead of being shocked like the rest of the characters.

I recently just realized too, Bell never cared about his friend even Ranzo and Basara, I think after this bell might change to be more mature and know the meaning of friendship
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:52 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:38 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: He literally has no one left. Not even Basara checked up on him, but I don’t blame him. I laughed when Illya was smiling instead of being shocked like the rest of the characters.

I recently just realized too, Bell never cared about his friend even Ranzo and Basara, I think after this bell might change to be more mature and know the meaning of friendship

To be fair basara was never really friend with Bell he was just their & wait for an opening to beat Bell. He was jealous of his successs after all. Ranzo was/is the true friend he wants to be friend thats i like the part of Ranzo sticking around And not basara. Thats why his friendship with Ranzo will be better than basara by the end of the series like aiga & ranjiro
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:38 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:26 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Ranzo is the best bro, tbh Bell somewhat deserve it tho for being cocky in recent episode. but overall i like how DB character written like Bell and Rashad unlike Cho z GT and Superking

And the fact that Basara didn't check up on Bell shows that Basara is a way different character from Fubuki who was tolerant of his friend, Aiga's foolishness. Unlike Fubuki, Basara isn't the type of person to tolerate a friend's foolishness whether it be Aiga's or Bell's.
And thats why both ranjiro And ranzo are better friends then  Basara ever will be (even though they weren't really friends). Real friends stick around And give the wake call themselves instead of piggy backing another to do their job.  It Just prove that basara is a horrible friend And never undertood Bell personally, Bell And aiga are characters Who grew up alone with no interaction with friends And blessed with skills that rarely get match ofcourse your going to arrogant abondoning is the solution specially when your going to crawl back to that friend , but fubuki unlike basara try to help . both ranzo amd ranjiro knew that which makes the real mvp And friends. Also valt is a true friend as well he undertood the pain of Shu an god as well plus best boi Rantaro.
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: And thats why both ranjiro And ranzo are better friends then  Basara ever will be (even though they weren't really friends). Real friends stick around And give the wake call themselves instead of piggy backing another to do their job.  It Just prove that basara is a horrible friend And never undertood Bell personally, Bell And aiga are characters Who grew up alone with no interaction with friends And blessed with skills that rarely get match ofcourse your going to arrogant abondoning is the solution specially when your going to crawl back to that friend , but fubuki unlike basara try to help . both ranzo amd ranjiro knew that which makes the real mvp And friends. Also valt is a true friend as well he undertood the pain of Shu an god as well plus best boi Rantaro.

I dont blame Basara, if my friend didn't respect me then why would i respect them?. Rashad is the only one that really understand Basara if you watch ep 27 sub
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:52 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: And thats why both ranjiro And ranzo are better friends then  Basara ever will be (even though they weren't really friends). Real friends stick around And give the wake call themselves instead of piggy backing another to do their job.  It Just prove that basara is a horrible friend And never undertood Bell personally, Bell And aiga are characters Who grew up alone with no interaction with friends And blessed with skills that rarely get match ofcourse your going to arrogant abondoning is the solution specially when your going to crawl back to that friend , but fubuki unlike basara try to help . both ranzo amd ranjiro knew that which makes the real mvp And friends. Also valt is a true friend as well he undertood the pain of Shu an god as well plus best boi Rantaro.

I dont blame Basara, if my friend didn't respect me then why would i respect them?. Rashad is the only one that really understand Basara if you watch ep 27 sub
I mean yea i understand that And i'm not blaming him i'm just saying how thing is, abbonding And idolizing someone as a hero for breaking another person bey that same hero Who enjoyed doing it? Bell may be arrogant but he doesnt go For breaking someone else bey proof is the battle with ranzo he felt bad about accidently breaking glide And help ranzo evolve . Plus like i said basara And Bell case is a different type of friendship lets not forget basara was always jealous of Bell as a blader his friendship was really a facade both neve really see each other as friends, the Badman only care for now nothing proves that he want turn heel on him which will be worse. Thats why ranzo is best bud.
Interestingly they introduced the junior division in this episode.
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Interestingly they introduced the junior division in this episode.

Ikr? They anime did a good job ignoring it For the past seasons lol
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Interestingly they introduced the junior division in this episode.

Junior division?
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:00 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

Junior division?

Yea an the manga a junior division was introduced. Like an cho z aiga was the junior division champion And #1 while valt was senior division champion & #1. Each have their own ranking And apperently has junior And senior region champions
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:00 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Junior division?

Yea an the manga a junior division was introduced. Like an cho z aiga was the junior division champion And #1 while valt was senior division champion & #1. Each have their own ranking And apperently has junior And senior region champions

Ah, I see. I haven't read the manga, so I wouldn't know.
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:05 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea an the manga a junior division was introduced. Like an cho z aiga was the junior division champion And #1 while valt was senior division champion & #1. Each have their own ranking And apperently has junior And senior region champions

Ah, I see. I haven't read the manga, so I wouldn't know.

Don't worry about it not many knows about it. But yea the manga has many different things compare to the anime althought the anime follows the original story from the manga the modified it aka change things. If you can i recommemd reading the manga cause of the differences.
For everyone saying Basara was not a good friend or he betrayed Bell, when where they friends in the first place? They just got along due to circumstances. His sister(Hannah I suppose) was actually friendly with Bell but not Basara. I'd say Rashad's and Basara's friendship was stronger than whatever Bell's and Basara's relation was.
On the other hand, all the Kiyamas should be credited on their bromance. They support their friends no matter what, even if they lose or get insulted or gets tossed aside (especially Ranjiro because whereas Valt did not go totally haywire, Aiga did, and Ranjiro was almost always doing the 'bringing back to earth')
Also about Ilya. As much as I like her, she is acting very suspiciously. Ngl, it is interesting to watch. I hope they have something good in store for her in the future. I am just happy they are not using a girl blader as a cheerleader for once. Also can someone clear if she was 2nd or 3rd in that youth championship or whatever?
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:40 PM)Jhilixie Wrote: For everyone saying Basara was not a good friend or he betrayed Bell, when where they friends in the first place? They just got along due to circumstances. His sister(Hannah I suppose) was actually friendly with Bell but not Basara. I'd say Rashad's and Basara's friendship was stronger than whatever Bell's and Basara's relation was.
On the other hand, all the Kiyamas should be credited on their bromance. They support their friends no matter what, even if they lose or get insulted or gets tossed aside (especially Ranjiro because whereas Valt did not go totally haywire, Aiga did, and Ranjiro was almost always doing the 'bringing back to earth')
Also about Ilya. As much as I like her, she is acting very suspiciously. Ngl, it is interesting to watch. I hope they have something good in store for her in the future. I am just happy they are not using a girl blader as a cheerleader for once. Also can someone clear if she was 2nd or 3rd in that youth championship or whatever?

3rd I believe, she was lower than Basara on the podium iirc.