Beyblade Burst DB Episode #28 (October 1, 2021)

(Oct. 02, 2021  3:52 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: Seriously though, what is this image? Is this suppose to be a Jelly Donut?[Image: FAqEPM_XMAEfWsg?format=png&name=small]

If i'm gonna be honest. I feel like this is supposed to signify Rashads mental state and could even represent his snap into becoming the bad guy. When it broke, that was probably telling us that Rashad has pretty much lost his marbles and is now the Badman.

That's just my take on it though
Imma book Rashad a Mental appointment
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:31 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: [Image: FAqEPM-XoAAzkK1?format=png&name=small]

EW EW GET IT AWAY!! AWAY!!!! In all seriousness, you may not realize it but this is actually a huge hint that Ilya might've been behind Belial breaking. Maybe she was jealous or something. Maybe she told Rashad that he can only win if he breaks Belial IDK we'll have to wait for the ENG Sub
I mean her being jealous would'nt be a surprise considering she failed to beat lui who lost to Bell (yea it took multiple round but lui still got burst clean). So for ilia in her mind its like why him even though i beat him? why is he the one to beat lui? something like that.  Just like basara it might be jealousy And envy .
I might have just realized how Rashad and his red Valkyrie are kinda similar to Sora and Cyber Pegasis.
(Oct. 02, 2021  5:08 AM)SCapri Wrote: I might have just realized how Rashad and his red Valkyrie are kinda similar to Sora and Cyber Pegasis.
That's the same thing I was thinking and if I remember correctly people weren't roasting Sora for having a Pegasus Bey.
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:31 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: [Image: FAqEPM-XoAAzkK1?format=png&name=small]

EW EW GET IT AWAY!! AWAY!!!! In all seriousness, you may not realize it but this is actually a huge hint that Ilya might've been behind Belial breaking. Maybe she was jealous or something. Maybe she told Rashad that he can only win if he breaks Belial IDK we'll have to wait for the ENG Sub

Probably it'll be revealed in the later episodes. You know in the previous episode, they showed that Ilya and Rashad's conversation ended there after Rashad saying NO to Ilya's proposal. But it may not have actually ended there. Maybe they did talk after that. When Ranzo asked Ilya whether she gave Rashad advices or not, she said "maybe, maybe not". 

NOW I HATE ILYA AS MUCH AS YOU DO!
(Oct. 02, 2021  5:52 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  5:08 AM)SCapri Wrote: I might have just realized how Rashad and his red Valkyrie are kinda similar to Sora and Cyber Pegasis.
That's the same thing I was thinking and if I remember correctly people weren't roasting Sora for having a Pegasus Bey.

I think maybe that was because Sora's Cyber Pegasis had different parts, while Rashad copied everything for Valkyrie, except the colors.
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:25 AM)SCapri Wrote: I think maybe that was because Sora's Cyber Pegasis had different parts, while Rashad copied everything for Valkyrie, except the colors.
Remember fumiya? even tho his fafnir is different from frees eg his has a disc gimmic and free doesnt + free fafnir have a spring driver gimmick he still gets a lot of hate
(Oct. 02, 2021  9:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:25 AM)SCapri Wrote: I think maybe that was because Sora's Cyber Pegasis had different parts, while Rashad copied everything for Valkyrie, except the colors.
Remember fumiya? even tho his fafnir is different from frees eg his has a disc gimmic and free doesnt + free fafnir have a spring driver gimmick he still gets a lot of hate
I remembered and that hate for Fumiya for owning his very own Fafnir was RIDICULOUS!

To me it was more the factor that mfb from the start made it clear that their more than one of the same beys or wheels, face bolt ect. It wasn’t strange for most mfb fans back than. Plus this generation is more fanboy than the previous ones. My only complain about a blader owning an existing one is why not make a new one? Cause lets be honest the only reason burst did they change part was cause of the beys makes money

Maybe he got a lot of hate because of these reasons:
1. Wizard was somewhat weak, Rise and Ratchet were good parts, but it didn't take away the fact that Wizard was quite prone to Bursting.
2. Fumiya is 'pathetic' in comparison to Free in terms of the characters' personalities and their achievements. Fumiya lost a lot of times, especially considering how he owned Fafnir.
(Oct. 02, 2021  3:52 AM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: Seriously though, what is this image? Is this suppose to be a Jelly Donut?[Image: FAqEPM_XMAEfWsg?format=png&name=small]

I like to think it is a visual metaphor of sorts. That orb-like structure bursting represents Rashad breaking through his limits and going full on. If you notice, as the orb starts to break  Valkyrie's aura begins to change.
Realize how that orb was transision to his eyes and after that orb breaks the animators started to focus on his eyes more and more which has some chance in it this probaby going to be explain later on when he gets his bey or this could just be a sign that rashad is resonating with his bey because previouslly he never have an aura.

(Oct. 02, 2021  4:19 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Maybe he got a lot of hate because of these reasons:
1. Wizard was somewhat weak, Rise and Ratchet were good parts, but it didn't take away the fact that Wizard was quite prone to Bursting.
2. Fumiya is 'pathetic' in comparison to Free in terms of the characters' personalities and their achievements. Fumiya lost a lot of times, especially considering how he owned Fafnir.
Option 2 is actually the correct one or should i say the more common one to see. I've always see people ranting about his character + having a very popular bey that is owned by one of the most popular blader in burst has just make him a bigger target for haters
Yeah I think we all knew Rashad was the Antagonists!
i just went back and rewatched the new episode and i cannot believe i didn't notice this when i first watched
[Image: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-wsj-Wu-OWYb-N.jpg]
Is it just me or is it weird Rashad got super strong out of nowhere. Don't give me that Resonance junk he couldn't even call Valkyrie's Avatar and like Valt said "Valt's the only person who could truly connect with Valkyrie's heart" so yeah that actually made no sense. Maybe Rashad got as close as he could to "Truly connecting with Valkyrie" Honestly, I don't know how this works I'm just going to call it Anime Logic
(Oct. 02, 2021  6:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is it just me or is it weird Rashad got super strong out of nowhere. Don't give me that Resonance junk he couldn't even call Valkyrie's Avatar and like Valt said "Valt's the only person who could truly connect with Valkyrie's heart" so yeah that actually made no sense. Maybe Rashad got as close as he could to "Truly connecting with Valkyrie" Honestly, I don't know how this works I'm just going to call it Anime Logic

The answer is simple they needed to move the plot by 1. Breaking belial for Dangerous And 2. Start with the true colours of the Badman And his true potential .
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:37 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  9:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Remember fumiya? even tho his fafnir is different from frees eg his has a disc gimmic and free doesnt + free fafnir have a spring driver gimmick he still gets a lot of hate
I remembered and that hate for Fumiya for owning his very own Fafnir was RIDICULOUS!

Agreed 100%. Personally, I like Wizard Fafnir's color scheme, and find Fumiya to be pretty funny.
(Oct. 02, 2021  6:47 PM)SCapri Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:37 PM)Dark red Wrote: I remembered and that hate for Fumiya for owning his very own Fafnir was RIDICULOUS!

Agreed 100%. Personally, I like Wizard Fafnir's color scheme, and find Fumiya to be pretty funny.

Wizard Fafnir has one of my favourite designs for the Fafnir series, behind Drain Fafnir. I think the bey would've been alright, had it not been for its absolutely terrible burst resistance and poor same spin stamina (okay, those are two very major flaws to improve on).

Fumiya is honestly so underrated. He was actually entertaining and distinct as a character with an interesting rivalry with Team Victories. The one thing I would improve is give him more screen time for the second half of GT, and tone down some of his comical moments later on. I'm not expecting him to get as much focus as Team Victories or HELL, but a bit more to make him feel more fleshed out.
(Oct. 02, 2021  7:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  6:47 PM)SCapri Wrote: Agreed 100%. Personally, I like Wizard Fafnir's color scheme, and find Fumiya to be pretty funny.

Wizard Fafnir has one of my favourite designs for the Fafnir series, behind Drain Fafnir. I think the bey would've been alright, had it not been for its absolutely terrible burst resistance and poor same spin stamina (okay, those are two very major flaws to improve on).

Fumiya is honestly so underrated. He was actually entertaining and distinct as a character with an interesting rivalry with Team Victories. The one thing I would improve is give him more screen time for the second half of GT, and tone down some of his comical moments later on. I'm not expecting him to get as much focus as Team Victories or HELL, but a bit more to make him feel more fleshed out.

I would've actually keep his comicial And goofy moments. What they should've done is simple keep his goofy, trash talking And comical joker persona only outside of bey battles or if his training or trolling someone who’s clearly weaker but when he face someone either equal or stronger than he goes full serious mode no joke, no trash talking or showman mode just serious. Give him the aizen momment where he take off the glasses which signified his full power And we gucci more to the character.
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:28 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  7:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Wizard Fafnir has one of my favourite designs for the Fafnir series, behind Drain Fafnir. I think the bey would've been alright, had it not been for its absolutely terrible burst resistance and poor same spin stamina (okay, those are two very major flaws to improve on).

I would've actually keep his comicial And goofy moments. What they should've done is simple keep his goofy, trash talking And comical joker persona only outside of bey battles or if his training or trolling someone who’s clearly weaker but when he face someone either equal or stronger than he goes full serious mode no joke, no trash talking or showman mode just serious. Give him the aizen momment where he take off the glasses which signified his full power And we gucci more to the character.
Yes! Yes!! YES!!!
Fumiya could've had a Aizen moment when he take off his glasses and pull back his hair with his red eyes glowing. He could have done this if he had a rematch against Lodin along with defeating him. And it would be badass!
(Oct. 02, 2021  7:00 AM)Cath Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: EW EW GET IT AWAY!! AWAY!!!! In all seriousness, you may not realize it but this is actually a huge hint that Ilya might've been behind Belial breaking. Maybe she was jealous or something. Maybe she told Rashad that he can only win if he breaks Belial IDK we'll have to wait for the ENG Sub

Probably it'll be revealed in the later episodes. You know in the previous episode, they showed that Ilya and Rashad's conversation ended there after Rashad saying NO to Ilya's proposal. But it may not have actually ended there. Maybe they did talk after that. When Ranzo asked Ilya whether she gave Rashad advices or not, she said "maybe, maybe not". 

NOW I HATE ILYA AS MUCH AS YOU DO!
Or maybe she was trolling them? That's kinda in her character...
Ok so with all of this known as said what will be Rashads True Bey 😱😱 I can’t wait to find out 😜
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:03 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Ok so with all of this known as said what will be Rashads True Bey 😱😱 I can’t wait to find out 😜

Not sure Rashads bey yet. Since its too round but also probably round attack type bey. But overdrive bey system owner is definitely important to the plot
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:03 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Ok so with all of this known as said what will be Rashads True Bey 😱😱 I can’t wait to find out 😜

Not sure Rashads bey yet. Since its too round but also probably round attack type bey. But overdrive bey system owner is definitely important to the plot

You think they would go with a Round Energy Layer than something more aggressive!
Rashad if turn out to really be the Antagonist will be very powerful and I’ll be expecting a RED DEVIL Bey With some Blades maybe a Valkyrie Gilty mix 🤔