Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

(Jul. 02, 2021  2:50 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  12:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: “Omg, I hate when people copy other people’s beys. This disrespects our senpai Valt”. Oh please, you are getting salty all over a bey that is most likely going to lose anyways. You act like this never happened. Where’s that same energy when Basara/Blind devoy copied bahamut, or when fumiya copied fafinir, or when Lodin copied luinor? I guess it’s a pick and choose for of you people.

It's different case. Fumiya/Basara/Lodin copied Fafnir/Bahamut/Longinus but not directly same design. you can't say the same thing with Rashad which is literally the same bey with Valt Savior only with different color. Btw i actually love Rashad character which is very refreshing for Beyblade anime
Yes, however they still copied from the original owner despite their unique appearances, especially when the colors are either exactly the same or slightly different. And I am not talking about people hating rashad. You are free to like or hate him. Personally I am not a big fan of him. It’s the hypocrisy that is the issue. So it’s perfectly fine for the others when new characters copy beys from previous characters that isn’t valt? But then again, I am not surprised because, “Valt is a god and shall be respected and worshiped”.
(Jul. 02, 2021  12:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: “Omg, I hate when people copy other people’s beys. This disrespects our senpai Valt”. Oh please, you are getting salty all over a bey that is most likely going to lose anyways. You act like this never happened. Where’s that same energy when Basara/Blind devoy copied bahamut, or when fumiya copied fafinir, or when Lodin copied luinor? I guess it’s a pick and choose for of you people.

Actually the bash at fumiya alot in gt for having fafnir same with lodin. Boa or blind didnt get heat cause they didnt have a big fanbase at all.  Kyle was in the same boat like xhan of not being like either. So the rashad And Valt thing isnt new at all it happen before
I'm just gonna leave my opinion of Rashad owning Savior Valkyrie. I'm fine with it, as long as he gets his unique bey later on. The logical question is, why do I have a problem if it's his final bey? Well, while it would not be the first time beys are being reused by characters, it WOULD be the first time the antagonist/deuteragonist (he's one or the other, with how prominent on the poster he is, probably antagonist) reuses a bey. It's not so much 'Valkyrie is exclusive to Valt' as it is 'Rashad deserves his own motif' to me. One thing I didn't like about Sparking was the lack of new bladers and motifs. DB has solved the blader problem, but as of now we have knowledge of only one new motif, Belial. Also, the fact that Rashad copies Valt too much will likely be something for him to overcome. He needs to reject Valkyrie in favor of his own bey to do that. And this may seem immature of me, but Rashad starts with R, Valkyrie with V. That is enough proof that Valkyrie does not belong with him, not permanently anyway.
The bashing on Fumiya and Lodin for owning Fafnir and Longinus was ridiculuous.
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:49 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  2:50 PM)WickedHero Wrote: It's different case. Fumiya/Basara/Lodin copied Fafnir/Bahamut/Longinus but not directly same design. you can't say the same thing with Rashad which is literally the same bey with Valt Savior only with different color. Btw i actually love Rashad character which is very refreshing for Beyblade anime
Yes, however they still copied from the original owner despite their unique appearances, especially when the colors are either exactly the same or slightly different. And I am not talking about people hating rashad. You are free to like or hate him. Personally I am not a big fan of him. It’s the hypocrisy that is the issue. So it’s perfectly fine for the others when new characters copy beys from previous characters that isn’t valt? But then again, I am not surprised because, “Valt is a god and shall be respected and worshiped”.

wait just a minute, fumiya/basara/lodin is a good example because while they do have the same avatar name, they dont have the same design nor first name. rashad is a whole new story because he just gets valts savior valkyrie just red and silver.

(Jul. 02, 2021  5:35 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:49 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yes, however they still copied from the original owner despite their unique appearances, especially when the colors are either exactly the same or slightly different. And I am not talking about people hating rashad. You are free to like or hate him. Personally I am not a big fan of him. It’s the hypocrisy that is the issue. So it’s perfectly fine for the others when new characters copy beys from previous characters that isn’t valt? But then again, I am not surprised because, “Valt is a god and shall be respected and worshiped”.

wait just a minute, fumiya/basara/lodin is a good example because while they do have the same avatar name, they dont have the same design nor first name. rashad is a whole new story because he just gets valts savior valkyrie just red and silver.
i can understand why people would be mad
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:35 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:49 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yes, however they still copied from the original owner despite their unique appearances, especially when the colors are either exactly the same or slightly different. And I am not talking about people hating rashad. You are free to like or hate him. Personally I am not a big fan of him. It’s the hypocrisy that is the issue. So it’s perfectly fine for the others when new characters copy beys from previous characters that isn’t valt? But then again, I am not surprised because, “Valt is a god and shall be respected and worshiped”.

That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v. sharing same avatar is okayish, but same exactly design is the problem. Still, Rashad might really good antagonist in the end
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:35 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait just a minute, fumiya/basara/lodin is a good example because while they do have the same avatar name, they dont have the same design nor first name. rashad is a whole new story because he just gets valts savior valkyrie just red and silver.

That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v. sharing same avatar is okayish, but same exactly design is the problem. Still, Rashad might really good antagonist in the end
yeah lookin forward to some character development lol
I'll say one thing about a new character owning an older character bey(Who are not retired by the way). For me its simply lazy & a easy way For a character not having their own beys, plus wasn’t some fans complaining about the wanted new beys For the new characters? So why have a problem with some fans that don't like it now too?. I'll give an example instead of giving lodin And fumiya beys  fafnir & longinus they couldve easely have something different & new. They could ve slap longinus & fafnir with lord an gt to sell even if the character appear but only for an episode it still works valt barely did anything during gt plus they did with wakiya for sparking maneging to. Sqeeze jet wyvern For 1 episode . Same apply with blind, Basara, kyle or xhan they had a chance to give more beys (which some wants) so they could've still make a few new will keeping the old ones around they could even copy the gimmicks & Just add one extra to make it look different . I am in the same boat give the new characters their new beys while you put older ones in special set like the lord way & keep their beys . Honestly the OG beyblade series was more original when it comes to each characters having their own And unique beys only a few had the same, even than they where actually unique like gaia dragoon althought it was named dragoon as well its based on the yellow dragon while the other was the azure dragon. So i can see both side of the fanbase For that matter
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:35 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait just a minute, fumiya/basara/lodin is a good example because while they do have the same avatar name, they dont have the same design nor first name. rashad is a whole new story because he just gets valts savior valkyrie just red and silver.

¨That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v.¨
It really isn't that deep man, Rashad owning Valkyrie and continuously copying Valt is not going to be a consistent trope, he will obviously get his own bey later on. What they are doing right now is actually quite creative and interesting, it seems like they are using his obsession with Valt as a means to establish potential jealousy and an inferiority complex. You just have to look beyond Rashad using Valkyrie for the sake of using Valkyrie.
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Ilsa 

(Jul. 02, 2021  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)WickedHero Wrote: That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v. sharing same avatar is okayish, but same exactly design is the problem. Still, Rashad might really good antagonist in the end
It really isn't that deep man, Rashad owning Valkyrie and continuously copying Valt is not going to be a consistent trope, he will obviously get his own bey later on. What they are doing right now is actually quite creative and interesting, it seems like they are using his obsession with Valt as a means to establish potential jealousy and an inferiority complex. You just have to look beyond Rashad using Valkyrie for the sake of using Valkyrie.
oh lol i didnt think about that u right
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:03 PM)WickedHero Wrote: That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v. sharing same avatar is okayish, but same exactly design is the problem. Still, Rashad might really good antagonist in the end

Exactly. Rashad using Valkyrie for now is merely setting him up for character development down the line.
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:32 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait, so he's also upgrading to Savior Valkyrie? Oh no, I thought he was gonna use Brave against him. This is gonna be interesting yet boring at the same time. The same bey going up against itself.

Are you sure? I think its going to be brave vs Saviour but I could be wrong

Yeah, about that......
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:32 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Are you sure? I think its going to be brave vs Saviour but I could be wrong

Yeah, about that......

lol...
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:55 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: ¨That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v.¨

Exactly. Rashad using Valkyrie for now is merely setting him up for character development down the line.

Honestly, Rashad is dropping hints like crazy; wincing when Valt gets a new bey, always making serious/disgusted expressions in uncalled situations, acting passive aggressive every now and then.

Lol of course everybody knows rashad will have his own bey, i just explained it why some people hated rashad.
Rashad is slowly showing evolution from goodman to Badman its coming. Since they seem to want to do rashad liking Valkyrie they could give him reginleif one of the Valkyries. Valt Valkyrie seems to be base on they Valkyrie of all Valkyries brynhildr
(Jul. 02, 2021  7:08 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  6:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: ¨That's what i mean bro, Rashad is just literally ctrl c + ctrl v.¨

Lol of course everybody knows rashad will have his own bey, i just explained it why some people hated rashad.

Ahh ok lol. I gotta say though, I am surprised that people are thinking about this in such a linear way as if Rashad was created solely to copy Valt.
If ya ask me, Rashad should lose this match. Im not gonna hate on the fact he has Valkyrie, but Valt has a much stronger bond and connection with Valkyrie. If rashad loses, that would be the best for the plot. Then we could see his motiv or his true feelings.
(Jul. 02, 2021  7:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Rashad is slowly showing evolution from goodman to Badman its coming. Since they seem to want to do rashad liking Valkyrie they could give him reginleif one of the Valkyries. Valt Valkyrie seems to be base on they Valkyrie of all Valkyries brynhildr

Holy snap, that's a genius idea: to get Rashad a Bey based on Reginleif, one of Odin's Valkyries. That could symbolize how Rashad wanted to have a Valkyrie but couldn't due to his bond with it.
This battle looks good and I don't think Rashad will have a valkyrie in the future but right now I think Valt will win and Rashad will create his own bey but him not being the villian(I don't think that's happening).he prob is
But imagine disliking Rashad for owning the same bey as Valt even though he's going to get a new bey later. I'm sorry but those of you who did that took a big fat L imo.
yeah Rashad is most likely the antagonist of this series. That face says it all

(Jul. 02, 2021  7:39 PM)Dark red Wrote: But imagine disliking Rashad for owning the same bey as Valt even though he's going to get a new bey later.  I'm sorry but those of you who did that took a big fat L imo.

Ngl I like Rashad's Valkyrie. I am a sucker for Red and seeing a Red Valkyrie is noice
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 16) Crashing Awakening! Valkyrie VS Valkyrie!!
激突覚醒!ヴァルキリーVSヴァルキリー!!
Gekitotsu Kakusei! Varukirī VS Varukirī!!
Air Date: 2021/07/09

Very excited for this episode; today watched some DB episodes I missed, and cannot wait till the both Valtryeks clash.

(Jul. 02, 2021  7:27 PM)Brave Sword Wrote: If ya ask me, Rashad should lose this match. Im not gonna hate on the fact he has Valkyrie, but Valt has a much stronger bond and connection with Valkyrie. If rashad loses, that would be the best for the plot. Then we could see his motiv or his true feelings.

What I want is this:

Rashad gets trashed. Valt's Valtryek destroys Rashad's valtryek. Rassy (my own personal nickname for Rashad) vows to return with his bond with Valtryek stronger. Valt smiles and encourages him on. I would like it if when Valt and Bell meet another time, Valt wins, but after 2 years of hard work and battling other bladers, Bell comes back to destroy Valtryek and succeeds (this means that Saber Valtryek will break). Rashad comes back and battles for the Beyblade Champion position against Bell.
(Jul. 02, 2021  7:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  7:08 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Lol of course everybody knows rashad will have his own bey, i just explained it why some people hated rashad.

Ahh ok lol. I gotta say though, I am surprised that people are thinking about this in such a linear way as if Rashad was created solely to copy Valt.

yeah i don't think rashad will be created just to do that
I think this battle will be a big shift in story for the Season, just like Lane Vs Lui. I think we will get Rashad solidified as a proper antagonist and have the story focus on him, because up until now he's been more of a background character.