Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

16) Crashing Awakening! Valkyrie VS Valkyrie!!
激突覚醒!ヴァルキリーVSヴァルキリー!!
Gekitotsu Kakusei! Varukirī VS Varukirī!!
Air Date: 2021/07/09
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 16) Crashing Awakening! Valkyrie VS Valkyrie!!
激突覚醒!ヴァルキリーVSヴァルキリー!!
Gekitotsu Kakusei! Varukirī VS Varukirī!!
Air Date: 2021/07/09

Ngl, I'm most excited about this episode since I'm a huge Valkryie/Valtryek fan
Rashad is probably not gonna just lose. I think he’ll become obsessed with becoming powerful and will hit a breaking point after losing and pulls a Lain and double crosses his mentor
This episode must be crazy. Awakening propably mean awaken of new Valkyrie avatar and Sh driver. Also I think Rashad will be able to realize Brave Valkyrie avatar, but maybe it won't fit him so he will lose. He will fight imo as Valt, with full power, also it will be cool to see his Sparking shoot. So, New shoot forms. Saber moves and Rashad experience. Rashad maybe realize avatar and resonate Same as Valt. Rashad maybe Brave Sword vs Valt Saber Sword. Rashad probably talk to Valkyrie but Valkyrie don't listen so he lose. Since Valkyrie doesn't fit Rashad, he create his own DB bey to defeat Valt and took Valkyrie because he think that Saber is better than Brave
I hope This episode is the turning point of this season and also apparently this episode is being storyboarded by season 1 or 2 director mr Akiyama so i have hopes that this episode will be good.
Well its interesting too see them have Rashad Face Valt; It will finally be the showcase of the antagonist (hopefully). Rashad seems like a pretty chill guy so idk what makes him tick and become "evil" all of a sudden. Perhaps it is this battle which provides insight into Rashads Character or am i hoping for too much. Like i said in the discord server; The next few episodes will be important for the plot and general direction of DB
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well its interesting too see them have Rashad Face Valt; It will finally be the showcase of the antagonist (hopefully). Rashad seems like a pretty chill guy so idk what makes him tick and become "evil" all of a sudden. Perhaps it is this battle which provides insight into Rashads Character or am i hoping for too much. Like i said in the discord server; The next few episodes will be important for the plot and general direction of DB
It's possible they won't go the villain route but instead simply make Rashad Bell's main rival throughout the season and in that way he'll be the antagonist instead of being an acutal villian, which I prefer honestly.
Yup, I'd rather keep Rashad as a consistent rival who also doubles as a foil to the protagonist; it would be interesting to see them take the main antagonist in that direction.
(Jun. 10, 2021  4:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2021  2:05 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well its interesting too see them have Rashad Face Valt; It will finally be the showcase of the antagonist (hopefully). Rashad seems like a pretty chill guy so idk what makes him tick and become "evil" all of a sudden. Perhaps it is this battle which provides insight into Rashads Character or am i hoping for too much. Like i said in the discord server; The next few episodes will be important for the plot and general direction of DB
It's possible they won't go the villain route but instead simply make Rashad Bell's main rival throughout the season and in that way he'll be the antagonist instead of being an acutal villian, which I prefer honestly.

Antagonist is the main rival to protagonist. And it doesn't matter if he is good. So we propably after episode 16 will see his motivation and maybe he will be antagonist
I feel like after Valt beats Rashad, the latter is going from "I adore Valt" to "I wonder what that Valt pack feels like".
(Jun. 10, 2021  1:50 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Rashad is probably not gonna just lose. I think he’ll become obsessed with becoming powerful and will hit a breaking point after losing and pulls a Lain and double crosses his mentor

I hope not, I really want him to not turn into a Lame Vanilla.
lol yeah dont want them to go that route. i hope this episode is good, and i really wanna see that type of antagonist (again?). i also wanna see rashad realize that valkyrie is not for him and wanna see him grow as a character really
Wait, so he's also upgrading to Savior Valkyrie? Oh no, I thought he was gonna use Brave against him. This is gonna be interesting yet boring at the same time. The same bey going up against itself.
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait, so he's also upgrading to Savior Valkyrie? Oh no, I thought he was gonna use Brave against him. This is gonna be interesting yet boring at the same time. The same bey going up against itself.

Are you sure? I think its going to be brave vs Saviour but I could be wrong
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:31 PM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Anyone else get phi vibes from Rashad?

Rashad seems interesting tbh. He is the general nice guy, but kinda has an aggressive bias towards his mentors Valt and Free. Not like other characters don't have that, but he seems a bit too impulsive at some times, and hasn't truly found himself yet since he's still using Valkyrie. His character can go a couple ways from here.

(Jun. 25, 2021  5:32 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait, so he's also upgrading to Savior Valkyrie? Oh no, I thought he was gonna use Brave against him. This is gonna be interesting yet boring at the same time. The same bey going up against itself.

Are you sure? I think its going to be brave vs Saviour but I could be wrong

It's possible, now that I think about it, but Rashad could upgrade at any time. Hope he doesn't at least until after the battle, even though I don't like the idea at all.
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:31 PM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Anyone else get phi vibes from Rashad?

Rashad seems interesting tbh. He is the general nice guy, but kinda has an aggressive bias towards his mentors Valt and Free. Not like other characters don't have that, but he seems a bit too impulsive at some times, and hasn't truly found himself yet since he's still using Valkyrie. His character can go a couple ways from here.

And depending on which way the writers take it, DB could be a great season or a trainwreck like Sparking.
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:34 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Rashad seems interesting tbh. He is the general nice guy, but kinda has an aggressive bias towards his mentors Valt and Free. Not like other characters don't have that, but he seems a bit too impulsive at some times, and hasn't truly found himself yet since he's still using Valkyrie. His character can go a couple ways from here.

And depending on which way the writers take it, DB could be a great season or a trainwreck like Sparking.

My sentiments exactly.
This is gonna be good.Lets see what Rashad can do
The preview show us different than rather what we except. But it will be still great since it will be epic