"Beyblade Anime Purge" on YouTube - Urgent Important News

BeyUK posted this in their community tab on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/BeyUK/community

"If you haven't noticed yet D-Rights are removing videos of the original beyblade left and right. If this was all about a company wanting to make money off of their intellectual property I'd understand and even support that but their actions clearly show they have no intention of profitting off of beyblade but only wipe it out of existance.
But here's the saving grace all of beyblade exist on japanese DVDs where you can guess your way to what they are saying? WOW FOR REAL! THAT'S THE COOLEST THING EVER I'LL GO OUT AND BUY THEM RIGHT NOW! Wait they are super rare near impossible to find and they cost around 300 dollars each, containing 3 episodes with each dvd which means if you want to watch beyblade D-Rights want you to spend 45 000 dollars or possibly more, don't include the japanese lessons. I'm sure they will cost through the roof too. If you're not willing to pay that you can go carp yourself you don't deserve to see our show!
"

"A lot of people don't seem to realize how serious the situation of D-Rights beyblade purge is, they are hitting all beyblade related content even some content they have no right to take down so if there's anything you like in terms of beyblade be it amv's music or anything I suggest storing it up in order to preserve it some amvs have already been hit. No one knows what's next or where this purge will stop."

"Due to the urgency of the situation I give all of you permission to download all my content and upload it anywhere you want. Credit would be prefered but not neccersary desperate times calls for desperate measures. Same rules apply to the beyuk breedo channel download it yourself and upload it to any platform if you want all the beyblade amvs too it's better they get uploaded elsewhere then wiped out of existance i'd gladly help everyone with crediting who made what afterwards. Read the posts below to understand the situation!"

"Here's the address to D-Rights that started this beyblade purge. They don't know what an email is so I guess you have to write them a letter instead."

Toranomon Hills Mori Tower,
23-1 Toranomon 1 cho-me,
Minato-Ku, Tokyo 105-6312, Japan

Here is a playlist of all subbed BeyBlade episodes from the Original Series in Japanese with subtitles. I don't know how long these Episodes will last on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCJ8E9L3...0D&index=1

Here is a playlist of all dubbed BeyBlade episodes from the Original Series in English. I don't know how long these Episodes will last on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUhOhmU...vzlps_JaU5
I am downloading Subbed G revolution episodes. I will be uploading them to drive.

For the ones who want to protect these, please do the same for rest of the seasons.
I’ll help downloading content, maybe we could get a team of people to download them and upload them somewhere
I don't know if they still have it, but I have found a source for the original season that I doubt many people know about: the Disney XD app
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I don't know if they still have it, but I have found a source for the original season that I doubt many people know about: the Disney XD app

The app has its problems. They only have Cho Z
You could upload it to the WBO.
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You could upload it to the WBO.

Good Idea! I’ll start doing that
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:12 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I don't know if they still have it, but I have found a source for the original season that I doubt many people know about: the Disney XD app

The app has its problems. They only have Cho Z

Oh, I'm having problems getting in, but soon, once I log in, I'll check. I know for a fact that I watched it there, but they might've removed it
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:12 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The app has its problems. They only have Cho Z

Oh, I'm having problems getting in, but soon, once I log in, I'll check. I know for a fact that I watched it there, but they might've removed it

Same, I think they only have like two episodes
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You could upload it to the WBO.

Good Idea! I’ll start doing that

(Jun. 29, 2019  7:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:12 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The app has its problems. They only have Cho Z

I'll make a thread for it if you want.
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Good Idea! I’ll start doing that

(Jun. 29, 2019  7:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Oh, I'm having problems getting in, but soon, once I log in, I'll check. I know for a fact that I watched it there, but they might've removed it

Ok, seems good.
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Oh, I'm having problems getting in, but soon, once I log in, I'll check. I know for a fact that I watched it there, but they might've removed it

Same, I think they only have like two episodes

I just checked Disney Now, they have the entire Seasons 1-3 of the original Beyblade, the first season of MFB, and the Turbo episodes that have already aired
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:30 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Same, I think they only have like two episodes

I just checked Disney Now, they have the entire Seasons 1-3 of the original Beyblade, the first season of MFB, and the Turbo episodes that have already aired

Yes, but how long will it be there

(Jun. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Good Idea! I’ll start doing that

I’m probably gonna make the thread
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:30 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I just checked Disney Now, they have the entire Seasons 1-3 of the original Beyblade, the first season of MFB, and the Turbo episodes that have already aired

Yes, but how long will it be there

(Jun. 29, 2019  7:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'll make a thread for it if you want.

Ok. You could also upload them on discord
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes, but how long will it be there

Ok. You could also upload them on discord

Ok, what should I call the thread though
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ok. You could also upload them on discord

Ok, what should I call the thread though

Stopping D-Rights from Removing The original Beyblade anime.
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, what should I call the thread though

Stopping D-Rights from Removing The original Beyblade anime.

K, made the thread
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:09 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  7:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Stopping D-Rights from Removing The original Beyblade anime.

K, made the thread

I saw it.
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:09 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: K, made the thread

I saw it.

Cool, is it good
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:13 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I saw it.

Cool, is it good

It's fine. Why?
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  8:13 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Cool, is it good

It's fine. Why?
K, just asking
Looks like D-rights just thanos snapped us.

Beyblade: Guys, I don't feel so good.
I've already made a download thread with the actual original releases, not Youtube rips. I have all the episode subbed, but I need to go through and QC some of them.