BeyLotto & BeySelfie Contest Results + Organized Play News

Blimey, I can't say I saw this coming Tongue_out Congrats to everybody else, you guys are all awesome.

Anyhoo, if I could get the face booster VIOLET, that's be great.
I want to thank not only the Committee, but also the Bladers that took a part of tournaments during the BeyDays. Every member and every contribution is important, no matter how big or small it is.

I'd like Face Booster JET please.
Huh, awesome, I didnt expect to win anything! A Vivid face would be awesome!
Congrats to the winners! I'll be in it next time lol.
My goodness i have no idea what i want...
(Jul. 04, 2016  2:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:32 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: EDIT: On behalf of Tireni123, (my cousin) I'll claim the face booster DRIVER, for him.
(Earthwolf1404 can verify that Tireni123 is my cousin)

Unfortunately, the Face really has to go to the person who won it. But sure, we can give him a Face Booster DRIVER, and you can trade afterwards if you want.

You guys should be thanking the whole Committee, not just the person posting the announcement hah.

Oh, that's what I meant to say, to give it to him, lol.

Thank you to the entire committee though! Your hard work is truly appreciated!
Wow that was amazing contest...it was actually fun
Well I want onyx face....[ I am ssgssj2Wink]
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who participated in BeyDays!

(Jul. 04, 2016  4:44 PM)geetster99 Wrote: My goodness i have no idea what i want...

I'm sure you'll be able to think of something haha.
Was I entered? The WBO instagram page never put a comment on my post.
Ah, nothing this year :')

Congratulations to everybody!

shout out to my boi wambot
(Jul. 04, 2016  7:51 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Was I entered? The WBO instagram page never put a comment on my post.

As long as you tagged #BeySelfie you were entered.
I did but I just wasn't sure. Thanks
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:19 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Sheeyoot! I never knew that we could be reimbursed for tournament prizes. I guess that doesn't pertain to past events by any chance?

It doesn't. We realized that we didn't have any system in place so we hope that this makes it clearer what organizers can expect for future tournaments.

Been pretty sick so haven't been able to check in here much lately, but thanks to everyone who entered and congrats to the winners Smile And big thanks to Kai-V for taking the lead on so much of this!
Wow my luck is so bad with these. Several people won twice and I don't think won anything ever. Oh well congrats.
Thanks guys! Atta lucky boy geetster! I'll take facebooster jet please! Not a fan of this no more paid side-events thing though.
Thank you everyone so much for participating, especially in our #BeySelfie campaign! This was tons of fun to run on instagram, and because it went so well we have more in store for you in the future. We hope you'll look forward to it, and keep interacting with the WBO's social media outlets!
Jade face booster I would like
Send in what i word like for my starter
booster driver please!!! Smile
@[Chimera], @[Team Meteor], @[TakaraMaster], @[ThaKingTai], @[ronitnath], @[Wombat], @[geetster99], Dominick X., Maxdang777

All physical prize winners, can you please ensure that you have PMed me your shipping address as well as your full name and phone number if you have not already? We forgot to mention those last two pieces in the announcement.

If you have already sent me some of this information, please send the complete set of information as a reply to your initial PM. Thanks!
wait i won something? or no?
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:46 AM)TakaraMaster Wrote: wait i won something? or no?

Yes, you won a Face Booster and the Beyblade Burst Starter or Booster of you choice, hah.
I would like the face booster ONYX
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:46 AM)TakaraMaster Wrote: wait i won something? or no?

Yes, you won a Face Booster and the Beyblade Burst Starter or Booster of you choice, hah.

yeah i just pmd Kei the stuff cant wait till my rising ragnaruk gets here XD
Why does it say I was tagged again? I still didn't get my prize lol.
There seems to be a bug where whenever an OP is edited, it tags everyone mentioned in it again. I don't think it's supposed to do that, and I don't think I've seen it happen with regular posts, but I may be wrong there.