BeyDays 2017: Events, Ruling Updates, #BeybladeInAction contest, and BeyLotto!

(Jun. 23, 2017  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, note to ourselves: go back to the habit of having the dates of BeyDays in the topic title hah.

Good idea boss
This is my entry for #BeybladeInAction : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ck-Wolborg
It's also on my Instagram account which is called TurboLibra14. Smile
(Jun. 29, 2017  8:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: This is my entry for #BeybladeInAction : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ck-Wolborg

I think the contest already ended?
(Jun. 29, 2017  8:05 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  8:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: This is my entry for #BeybladeInAction : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ck-Wolborg

I think the contest already ended?

Wow. I'm stupid...
I would want to see you in Canada Day at Tamarisk Park!
Will there be any unranked burst tournaments in Harriman TN
(Jul. 09, 2017  6:22 PM)Vict V Wrote: Will there be any unranked burst tournaments in Harriman TN

this is not the right thread to ask but i believe there will be a tournament in TN in the beginning of august
The one and only thing I don't like about Tournaments, is that there are NONE what so ever on the West Coast
(Jul. 09, 2017  6:22 PM)Vict V Wrote: Will there be any unranked burst tournaments in Harriman TN

I am hosting a ranked burst tournament on august 5th in rogersville tn, if you can make it out, id love to see you there, this will be my first time hosting so im gonna try and make it special. but like jimmyjazz said, this isnt the correct place to ask. On the main home page there is a place that lists all current tournament locations. Thanks! If you have any questions feel free to message me!
Hey guys!

While we've now pushed the HMS & Plastics Remembrance live, we haven't forgotten about our final BeyDays announcement! We're currently collating our participant lists to work out how many BeyLotto entries each user has and also distribute Bits accordingly. Hopefully we'll have a follow up announcement very soon!

Thanks for your patience guys! If you haven't yet, hop on over to our HMS & Plastics Remembrance thread and join in the festivities there!
The Bit of Days has now been distributed. 150 of them, which is pretty crazy. If you think you should've received one but you haven't, please let me know!

Thanks guys! We're waiting on one tournament spreadsheet to come in before we can do the drawing for the BeyLotto. Almost there...
(Jul. 20, 2017  6:56 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The Bit of Days has now been distributed. 150 of them, which is pretty crazy. If you think you should've received one but you haven't, please let me know!

Thanks guys! We're waiting on one tournament spreadsheet to come in before we can do the drawing for the BeyLotto. Almost there...

Just asking is it possible for us to know which is that?

BTW I received it and its awesome thanks
I'm gonna go ahead and say no, purely because I don't want a witchhunt to suddenly break out. I've already spoken to them about getting the sheet sorted, and it's partly my fault in the first place, haha.
Sorry if I'm being impatient but whats progress of result of BeyDay? I'm really EXCITED for this, as well as PLA&HMS one
Excuse me where is the result for instagram photo contest?
(Aug. 08, 2017  12:11 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Excuse me where is the result for instagram photo contest?

I think we are waiting to have all the contest/BeyLotto results before announcing them.
I've just received the final spreadsheet, so i'll be working on the results asap!
great ! cannot wait for the announcements!