BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Isn't it Seventeen Tournaments around the world ? Including Vancouver's May 22nd Tournament.

The Banner says Sixteen [Maybe not updated] But:
(May. 06, 2011  12:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Fourteen tournaments! This is going to be the largest BeyDays ever, by far.

Fourteen ? Update that, thanks.
(May. 15, 2011  7:14 AM)Electric Wrote: Isn't it Seventeen Tournaments around the world ? Including Vancouver's May 22nd Tournament.

The Banner says Sixteen [Maybe not updated] But:
(May. 06, 2011  12:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Fourteen tournaments! This is going to be the largest BeyDays ever, by far.

Fourteen ? Update that, thanks.

Yes, yes. I know! I don't know how to update the banner myself, so just be patient! It'll be changed soon.

Forgot about that. It's hard to keep up!
hmmm theres alot of people going to the sydney australia tournament and its really full and there's people being left out... do you think i could host one on the saturday.... in the same place or is that too many tournaments on the weekend
(May. 15, 2011  12:31 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  12:17 AM)Sparta Wrote: Wait, hold on. I think I'm a tad/wee bit confused. The only way you can get a face booster from this tournament is through the bey lotto, correct? If you win a tournament, you get a gold face, but that's the norm. You do not get a face booster for winning, say, the Brooklyns Battalion tourney. Do I have it right?

The Face Booster prizes listed in the OP are for the winners of the BeyLotto.

Ok, right. So the only faces you could get from a tournament are the BD2 face and of course the gold silver or bronze face.

Got it, thanks.
hey i live in the uk and i was wondering how much does the bey lotto cost?
(May. 06, 2011  12:53 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  12:40 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  12:37 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  12:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: PMed about Quetz.

(May. 06, 2011  12:23 AM)omegazero Wrote: WHYYY why cant their be a tournament by me so i could go but their is never any around me and my mom aint flying me to another state to play beyblade which i would lose in cause my parts are all outclassed.
READ THE POST. They just made hosting tournaments idiot proof. You only need you + 7 bladers and a TT attack/super attack/stamina stadium and a camera.

just missing 1 thing a attack stadium and i cant host a tournament
Find someone that has an attack stadium then, but seriously, you say "can't" like no matter what, it's impossible. Ink is 12 and he's hosting his own tournament. If he can do it, anybody can. Props to him, he's very headstrong for his age.

i dont mean i dont want to,but im 13 and my mom won't let me host one and i know no one in louisiana eith a attack stadium.but really i would want to host one.

uhh i second that.

exept i still need to get a passport but my mom thinks that im going to run away to china because it has "passport" in it i try telling her but it dosent work...
(May. 15, 2011  5:27 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: hey i live in the uk and i was wondering how much does the bey lotto cost?

I think it's free but maybe not I dont know.
(May. 15, 2011  8:46 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  5:27 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: hey i live in the uk and i was wondering how much does the bey lotto cost?

I think it's free but maybe not I dont know.

The BeyLotto is free for all BeyDays 2011 event participants!
So far,
17 tournaments
200+ participants
1,000+ battles to be processed

Kudos to the committee for their upcoming nightmare.
all work and no play, makes Kai-V a dull boy (girl).

Anyways, thank you. We all appreciate this!
(May. 16, 2011  6:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: 1,000+ battles to be processed

this is the worst part of beydays
(May. 16, 2011  6:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: So far,
17 tournaments
200+ participants

Thats not Hot.......

That is one of the Cons of a tournament. Still its a Small Price to Pay for a Great Time and Feeling of Achievement. Smile

Most of these People Complaining about no Tourney and Saying they are Too Young.

Ink and I are both 12. We are hosting Tournaments. Ink with no Other Host. I have the Gift of 2 people Hosting with me Smile (blah and Omega)

But most of you guys are Our Age (Average) and saying im Too young. You arent.
(May. 16, 2011  9:10 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  6:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: 1,000+ battles to be processed

this is the worst part of beydays
"I hate Mondays"
(May. 16, 2011  6:51 AM)Uwik Wrote: So far,
17 tournaments
200+ participants

I thankfully have a lot of free days in the week after BeyDays, so as long as the tournament organisers send the results right after their event(s) is over, they should be processed in the same week.

Meanwhile, I will try to catch up and process all the past tournaments to be ready and 'empty' for BeyDays.
(May. 16, 2011  10:20 AM)Chups Wrote: Ink and I are both 12. We are hosting Tournaments. Ink with no Other Host. I have the Gift of 2 people Hosting with me Smile (blah and Omega)

Don't forget me.

You have to compromise and convince, you will find a way to host a tournament, just try. And even if you can't host a tournament because you are too young, don't rant here.
Just for everyone to realise how awesome this year is :

[Image: wbobeydayshoursplaying.jpg]

As a community, we will almost be playing Beyblade at every hour of those two days. If we do not break records of attendance in some places, I think we can at least be proud of that feat.

This is assuming I did not do any mistake converting the times to the Eastern Time Zone.
What do the colours respresent?
(May. 16, 2011  6:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What do the colours respresent?

Each country ?
how may people are actual attending beydays tornament around 300 or so that means you hae a one in 6 chance to get a booster lol
(May. 06, 2011  12:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: PMed about Quetz.

[quote='omegazero' pid='638509' dateline='1304637800']
WHYYY why cant their be a tournament by me so i could go but their is never any around me and my mom aint flying me to another state to play beyblade which i would lose in cause my parts are all outclassed.
READ THE POST. They just made hosting tournaments idiot proof. You only need you + 7 bladers and a TT attack/super attack/stamina stadium and a camera.

why do we have to pay wbo if we host tournaments?
Because otherwise this site wouldn't exist. That doesn't belong here anyways.
(May. 16, 2011  8:50 PM)poseidon Wrote: how may people are actual attending beydays tornament around 300 or so that means you hae a one in 60 chance to get a booster lol

Fixed. Wink I think this is right, just editing that mistake. There's no way it's one in 6. I would do the formula, but meh. Homework right now. Besides that, I can't wait to see Livestreams of these! It will be so cool to see people blading all around the world at once.
There are prizes up to 50th place, and when you do the math, it's a 1/6 chance you'll get a prize.
is driger gt doing the tordament in new york?
BeyDays Event Update VIII
  • Nano will be hosting Aloha BeyDay! on the 28th in Hillsboro, Oregon at Rivals Fantasy Games!
(May. 16, 2011  11:50 PM)flamepegasus45 Wrote: is driger gt doing the tordament in new york?

DrigerGT lives in Italy.....