BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

(May. 21, 2011  1:51 PM)chaosbey72 Wrote: im exited n all but no north carolina Unhappy
dude if North Carolina Tournament Run Fine and Smooth tmw then Dei will get a Beyday for you guys with someone being the Host
I'm a stamina type. MY bey is Earth Virgo. The rest of my bey are attack types and defense. I can't wait to battle in the first MAY BLADE. see you guys there.
whaattt you need a passport to win 1st to 5th prizes ?!
(May. 22, 2011  9:52 AM)EpicNinja Wrote: whaattt you need a passport to win 1st to 5th prizes ?!

No you don't need a passport to get 1st to 5th prize
(May. 22, 2011  10:20 AM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: No you don't need a passport to get 1st to 5th prize

Actually if you had read it properly, it says you do.

Quote:And because we love our loyal Passport Holders so much, we've decided to limit the 1st-5th place prizes specifically to them! So, if you want to have a chance to win the coolest prizes, don't forget to purchase a Passport at your local BeyDays tournament!
To tell you the truth. I remeber when I saw BeyDay 2009 on google back in 2009. I was going to sign up on WBO then I said "its for kids" xD lmao. Sorry, just had to get that out.
Sorry i'm probably stupid but how does the lotto work?
It draws out numbers but what does 10 to 50th mean?
(May. 22, 2011  10:01 PM)Hope Wrote: Sorry i'm probably stupid but how does the lotto work?
It draws out numbers but what does 10 to 50th mean?

Well, what happens is that after the tournaments are done, we PM the bladers that participated to Kei or Kai-V (don't know which) and they assign you a number and that number will be randomly pulled. And I think that 10 to 50th mean that you were the 10th to 50th drawn.

Thanks for telling me Kei. Smile
BeyDays Event Update IX
  • Cyber Blader will be hosting Graydon Beydown! on the 28th in Ridgewood, New Jersey,
  • vamasco on the same day meanwhile, will be hosting Ancient BeyBattles in Lisbon, Portugal.
  • Finally, Whatzzer will be hosting Bey or May? in Sarawak, Malaysia, also on the 28th!

Wow! Twenty one tournaments!
We need more tournaments!
(May. 22, 2011  10:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We need more tournaments!

Serious

(Of course we do!)
BeyDays Event Update X
  • Unfortunately the "Aloha BeyDay!" tournament in Oregon has had to be cancelled due to insufficient confirmed attendance.
(May. 23, 2011  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BeyDays Event Update X
  • Unfortunately the "Aloha BeyDay!" tournament in Oregon has had to be cancelled due to insufficient confirmed attendance.

Crying I tried my best...
Alright. We have officially finished the Vancouver BeyDays tournament, Showdown at the Park! Everyone had a great time and there were some great matches in there. I really hope next week that all your tournaments are successful and that everyone enjoys themselves.

Advice for those of you that are hosting a tournament; there will be parents watching their kids, despite this please don't rush the tournament just for their sake. Even if they ask "how long will this take?", they should understand that it takes time to organize a tournament.
(May. 22, 2011  10:17 PM)♥ Wrote: BeyDays Event Update IX
  • Finally, Whatzzer will be hosting Bey or May? in Sarawak, Malaysia, also on the 28th!

Wow! Twenty one tournaments!
I have to prepare by this 27,got a lot of stuffs to do...Glad I could join BeyDays this year>
(May. 23, 2011  7:55 AM)Hero Wrote: Alright. We have officially finished the Vancouver BeyDays tournament, Showdown at the Park! Everyone had a great time and there were some great matches in there. I really hope next week that all your tournaments are successful and that everyone enjoys themselves.

Advice for those of you that are hosting a tournament; there will be parents watching their kids, despite this please don't rush the tournament just for their sake. Even if they ask "how long will this take?", they should understand that it takes time to organize a tournament.

I guess a good thing to remember is: They came to your tournament, not the other way around.
(May. 23, 2011  5:39 PM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:55 AM)Hero Wrote: Alright. We have officially finished the Vancouver BeyDays tournament, Showdown at the Park! Everyone had a great time and there were some great matches in there. I really hope next week that all your tournaments are successful and that everyone enjoys themselves.

I guess a good thing to remember is: They came to your tournament, not the other way around.
Unfortunately, you have to make a tournament time efficient because you want to parents to take their kids to more tournaments. As a 9 time tournament host, I can say that those kids make your tournament largely successful and you need to satisfy all parties while making it competitive, organized, and fun.

When I organize bracket for round robin, I try to make it so I can get the little kids done first since their parents are typically more impatient. To do make things time efficient, I've held a few training session among my judges as well as in depth discussions about how to make everything run much more smoothly. I highly suggest all of you to do the same before Beyday.

Outside of that, socializing with parents is a great tool to get them to have fun as well. I joke with them and tell them that they should Beyblade. If they develop an attitude about the time, I tell them that they can always help judge to speed things up. After that, they generally stop complaining because they have no desire to learn all the rules in one sitting and take the responsibility for making mistakes.

Making the parents happy should be on high priority. As you'll all soon find out, there is not as much glamour in hosting as it's made out to be.
I really hope we can get a BeyDays in Raleigh, NC. Hope you see this, Deikailo. I will beat you all if we have it.
Dude, no. Dark might do it. But you cant keep depending on Deikailo. Get off her back you're putting weight on her. She VERY busy with NYC Beyday got it? So Heck>To>Da>No. PM Dark if you want to get involved.
She said she could get a shop in Raleigh. Maybe she just meant she could get it for Dark, but maybe she didn't.
This sucks, the tournament is not where i live !!!
Im not even gonna bother. Mods do your Magic ^^^^^

4 days! Are you guys Excited? Im excited but REALLY Nervous as well. Smile
I just want to hold a tournament in our place but there are too much fake beys and we have trouble with our finance
And also i really want to enter but you know in vietnam life is difficult
I cant wait till beyday!