BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Beyday is 4 days away get in!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOST A TOURNAMENT IN THE JACKSON PURCHASE AREA IN UNITED STATES, KENTUCKY!!!! PLEASE!!!!
(May. 26, 2011  12:35 AM)Phoenix Write Wrote: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOST A TOURNAMENT IN THE JACKSON PURCHASE AREA IN UNITED STATES, KENTUCKY!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Imagine if everyone in that area wanted someone else to do it. No tournament. If you want one so bad, host one yourself.
(May. 26, 2011  12:45 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  12:35 AM)Phoenix Write Wrote: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOST A TOURNAMENT IN THE JACKSON PURCHASE AREA IN UNITED STATES, KENTUCKY!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Imagine if everyone in that area wanted someone else to do it. No tournament. If you want one so bad, host one yourself.

But, doesn't that mean that i won't be able to compete? Unhappy
(May. 26, 2011  12:52 AM)Phoenix Write Wrote:

Plus, I can't host a tournament because I'm only 12 and I also asked my parents and they said no so... sorry.

p.s. why did my first post get me 10% on my warning level? i really don't know...
No, you can compete in your own tournament...

Ink is 12 and he's hosting one I think.

You're not supposed to complain or request someone to host a tournament in your area in this thread. Instead you could look at the map and see who's available to host a tournament and contact them if you cannot host one yourself.

Plus, I can't host a tournament because I'm only 12 and I also asked my parents and they said no so... sorry.

p.s. why did my first post get me 10% on my warning level? i really don't know...
I'm 11,and born on November.Try to persuade your parents.If you say 12 year olds are too young for hosting a tournament,think about Electric,Chups,Ink. And Me.You should not complain.Its your own fault that you didnt suceed in persuading your parents,try exam results,like me,but its too late now.
Persuade parents is a really good way. I agree with Whatzerr. But although try to use all kinds of way, persuading my parents is not a good choice. They usually get mad and shout at me that i should improve my score (which is unfair that i am a good student with maximum at all my exam) Pretty sad so. I just want to host a tournament here in Vietnam. Unhappy
I got 8 members for my tournament..waiting for my tourney to get approved...and persuading parents isnt a problem here...the problem here is to persuade beybladers to join in...today I got one kid having beys like fireblaze and eagle and when I challenged him for a match against my BBP..he said that I wud win easily...he doesnt seem to know that BBP isnt very good at stamina..the kids here think that they can tdefeat anyone unless they know what beyblades he has..surprisingly that kid told me later...BBP is duplicate..it isnt released in the world till now
(May. 26, 2011  12:52 AM)Phoenix Write Wrote: p.s. why did my first post get me 10% on my warning level? i really don't know...

you aren't supposed to ask for a tournament. I don't remember which page it was in, but I think Kai-V said she would warn whoever asked for a tournament since everyone was asking for one.
(May. 09, 2011  2:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Florida and maryland need to get their tournaments together and the filipinos neef to do something. I'm going to virginia and north carolina (maybe) to try to get some hype there. Illinois/ohio has enough bladers to do something...maybe we could reach 20?

I totally called it. Smug
(May. 26, 2011  2:17 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  12:52 AM)Phoenix Write Wrote: p.s. why did my first post get me 10% on my warning level? i really don't know...

you aren't supposed to ask for a tournament. I don't remember which page it was in, but I think Kai-V said she would warn whoever asked for a tournament since everyone was asking for one.

(May. 07, 2011  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will start warning people who complain about there being no tournaments in their area.
(May. 26, 2011  9:32 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I got 8 members for my tournament..waiting for my tourney to get approved...and persuading parents isnt a problem here...the problem here is to persuade beybladers to join in...today I got one kid having beys like fireblaze and eagle and when I challenged him for a match against my BBP..he said that I wud win easily...he doesnt seem to know that BBP isnt very good at stamina..the kids here think that they can tdefeat anyone unless they know what beyblades he has..surprisingly that kid told me later...BBP is duplicate..it isnt released in the world till now

Congrats, dude! Well, have fun! I hope you know that the kiddo was wrong.... Its been ages since BBP was released...
BeyDays Event Update X
Could this be the last BeyDays Event Update?!
Last call for the Face Booster BLACK too! Only a few days, even just hours left before it will be retired.
Hopefully my Mum has time to donate £6 this afternoon.
@ Janstarblast I know that so I had to ignore that kid...nothing else cud be done.. Joyful_3..well and I think mine maybe the last one for beydays as Kei said because it is 27th now..1 more day to go for beydsays!!!..I am excited!!!
Oh goodles. Im giggling like a Little girl in Excitement.

2nd Tourney ever. 1st time Hosting Tongue_out
realy? this is your 2nd time at a tournament? your less experienced than me yet you can beat me any day. brrrrr, im still going up the wall with excitement for this thing. i will win, i must win, i must be the best, i will "be the very best, like no one ever was"! one more pokemon reference on this topic.
IT'S BEYDAYS GET FIRED UP!!!
THIS IS IT!
GET READY!
i got a place a pega tunder whip/l-drago atk/super vortext/and a old cyber dragon stadium and want to host a tortamet in pine city mn and if i can i wanta battle to but if i host can i do that ??
(May. 28, 2011  2:32 AM)ichypizza Wrote: i got a place a pega tunder whip/l-drago atk/super vortext/and a old cyber dragon stadium and want to host a tortamet in pine city mn and if i can i wanta battle to but if i host can i do that ??

and in a battle a bey go in a pocket and jumps back out and wins who won cause when a bey go in a pocket it is a atto out so who wins thats the one thing i do not know and can u play music if u host
(May. 28, 2011  2:32 AM)ichypizza Wrote: i got a place a pega tunder whip/l-drago atk/super vortext/and a old cyber dragon stadium and want to host a tortamet in pine city mn and if i can i wanta battle to but if i host can i do that ??
and in a battle a bey go in a pocket and jumps back out and wins who won cause when a bey go in a pocket it is a atto out so who wins thats the one thing i do not know and can u play music if u host

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
Bey or May just ended.Benjohadi won,I got second place
BeyDays !!!! Finnaly , it's here Grin !
Today I'll be hosting my own tournament . I have no words to describe how I am felling right now !
Good luck everyone !
Good luck to everyone hosting/attending a BeyDays tournament, I'm on my way to London to host BeyDay Bonanza 1 at the moment, hope everyone has a lot of fun at the tournaments they attend!