BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

It never says on the OP. Although, I would believe it would be after they have gathered a list and marked the WBO passport holders. So, perhaps sometime this week.
Sure Kei! I'll wait. ^____^;;; It may take a couple of days or weeks for you kai v and daegor to give out the faces
Congrats to everyone for the most impressive fan-run Beyblade event in history. Shame on Hasbro and Corus for not supporting it at all.
I know right? There's always next year ... Let's make next year even bigger and greater. Grin
congratulation to everyone who who and WBO for a really big turn out. I cant wait for nexts year
Now that the weekend's over, the Upcoming Events list will be naked...

But we all know Deikailo will just host a tournament next weekend...
Right, so what happens with the beylotto? When do we get our number?
(May. 31, 2011  10:39 AM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Right, so what happens with the beylotto? When do we get our number?

You'll get it when it's ready. Man, you guys should just disqualify anyone who asks. It hasn't even been a week yet.
(May. 31, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote: Now that the weekend's over, the Upcoming Events list will be naked...

But we all know Deikailo will just host a tournament next weekend...
Considering I said I'm done with hosting tournaments, I don't think so.
(May. 31, 2011  2:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  10:39 AM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Right, so what happens with the beylotto? When do we get our number?

You'll get it when it's ready. Man, you guys should just disqualify anyone who asks. It hasn't even been a week yet.
Bey Brad, are you done doing the Bey Lotto yet?

More like it hasn't been 3 days =_=

I'm just grateful for my recent Anubis face Lips_sealed

In fairness, I'm surprised not too many people have been asking about beypoints, that's what usually happens after tourneys Tongue_out

Poor guy..I bet he's just asking this out of curiosity...You should really learn to contain your excitement..Many of us didn't even attend a tournament because of "various" reasons...Just keep waiting for it...After all Mods too are Human Beings...

Anyways coming back on topic..Congrats to all the people who won and participated in this awesome event...Wink
(May. 31, 2011  2:26 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: After all Mods too are Human Beings...

Since when?

They are a higher being who's name should not be mentioned, please retain from doing so in the future =_=

Erm, anyway...

The tourney's went well over here! Lee won for a 5th time Smile
the Vancouver tournament will be uploaded soon just need to do some editing
The Beyblade: Warfare in the Shade ! Finals' video will be up soon too.
[Huge quote removed.]

Why no one host a tournament in Vietnam?CryingIt's really bored.We-Me, my friends and other Vietnamese bladers, need a tournament!
Why don't you organize one yourself ?
Nothing is going to happen if you keep complaining !
Yea if theres no tounament host one yourself and if your perants say now go to your freinds and see if there perants will let you have a tournament were they are.
Wow. How many people came to these? I'm officially psyched for next year, hopefully it's as good as this one, or even better! Thank you WBO mods for working on this site!
Right now, we have perhaps more than half listed, and we are over two hundred participants.
I had 53 at Brooklyn so figure that one in...
Does anyone know how to best get a tournament going in the Houston area? Or=--does anyone know if there already is an event set ?
(Jun. 02, 2011  11:33 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: Does anyone know how to best get a tournament going in the Houston area? Or=--does anyone know if there already is an event set ?
First, check in with your parents to make sure they can help you coordinate an event. They need to be free at the time and date you need them to be and be able to transport you to the venue/location.

Second, create a topic with a time, date, and location for the tournament you want to hold. Make the tournament about 6-8 weeks from now if you're going to make the thread now. Next, use the map to find Beybladers in your area. Also search the WBO General for other topics from Texas. PM everyone on the map in your area and everyone who posted in the old Texas topics about your upcoming event, but only PM them if they have signed in within the last six months, three months if their sign up date is in 2011.

The fourth step is to get as many friends and family as you can to play along with you in the tournament. Brothers, sisters, mom, dad, cousins, schoolmates, etc. all count as 1 person toward your 8 person minimum. Basically, you need 7 other people aside from yourself.

Wait! You're almost there. Before submitting your proposal, be sure to read over the WBO Rules and Event Guide because before your event is official, the Committee wants to make sure you're ready to lead the team! If you have any questions, you should try asking the more specific ones to experienced tournament hosts while keeping very general questions to the WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts Thread.

....I hope that helped. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I had 53 at Brooklyn so figure that one in...
I feel sorry for the mods sometimes.
All this work and no pay :[
WHY WAS FACE BOOSTER BLACK DITCHED? I RECKON IT WAS AWESOME!!! Crying
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:28 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote: WHY WAS FACE BOOSTER BLACK DITCHED? I RECKON IT WAS AWESOME!!! Crying
It was so awesome that it became limited.