BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Lmaoooo. I should make that my qoute in the sigg. Lol.
ima gettin impatent, when will i get my pm with the number and when will my beydays face come ? 1 week is over.....
I know right. Just chilll. It may take 1 and a half weeks. So meanwhile, we gotta watch the community while the commitee is organizing.
hmmmmm..............ur right, i will wait for more time, i should not have posted that, im such a idiot i am sorry i will be patient in fact as a punishment for my post u can send me the pm and give me the face last.

sorry !!!!!!!
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:27 PM)ratedrsuperstar Wrote: ima gettin impatent, when will i get my pm with the number and when will my beydays face come ? 1 week is over.....
Stop whining. Your Beypoints were processed before the UK's and New York's. What more can you seriously ask for?

1 week is not over. It's been like, 5 days. The committee has a life, which is more than what you can say for yourself if you are worried about a damn face.
i already apologized...... i guess i deserve a warning Unhappy
Why make another post to say sorry?..instead just type '-deleted- Sorry!!' in ur first post..anyways..mods are not robots who will keep working night and day..they are also humans..they have to analze the result of more than 500 matches which is a very tough work..first it will take almost a week to analyze the tourney's matches and to give away faces to the winners..then it will also take time to give numbers for the lotto..overall it is a long process...might be completed by the end of this month
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:27 PM)ratedrsuperstar Wrote: ima gettin impatent, when will i get my pm with the number and when will my beydays face come ? 1 week is over.....

(Jun. 04, 2011  3:29 PM)poseidon Wrote: geez be patent 21 tornaments is alot for a few people to organise

Along with this what number are you talking about????If you are talking about the beylotto It will take time...After all a little patience ain't gonna hurt anybody..

EDIT : Oh my BEATEN LIKE HELL...
samkul, i understood that, i am not dumb, i understood the first 3 times it was said.....
Hey...actually I didnt see the first two replies to it...sorry..dont charge at me like an angry bull for that...anyways I want to know when is the new credit system coming up?
June 20th as stated in the OP. However, all credits issued starting with the Beyday events will count in the next credit system.
Will the face booster diamond be discontinued too with the release of face booster pearl?
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:21 PM)Uwik Wrote: Will the face booster diamond be discontinued too with the release of face booster pearl?

No, it should still exist.
Do you know exactly when the lotto will happen? And do you know when our points will be updated?
What the heck.It's already updated.And please,be patient,we are unsure ourselves,Mods are not robots.Try and process 500 battles in a day.Hard isn't it?That's what the mods are facing.Not only that,faces and the BeyLotto
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:58 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Do you know exactly when the lotto will happen? And do you know when our points will be updated?

You know what? People need to stop asking and complaining about this. They have to go through the attendance of twenty-one tournaments and see who had or has bought a WBO passport. That's for the BeyLotto alone. The BeyPoints is another story, they have to process thousands of battles. Give them a break, when they are done then it will be announced.
I think mods should start warning these peoples,not only they have to do a lot of stuffs on BeyDay,but they also have to manage the WBO.
I agree...this has been answered almost 20-30 times on this thread itself ...if people dont read it then they deserve to get warned for it
Face of Days II are already given.. Nice!
I like that...it is my first face after all..I'm happy Grin
yay my face came, and i think I'm supposed to the emerald face for my 15 wins. now just to wait for the next tournament in Melbourne.
Great, now everybody is going to talk about the same fricken face
-__-
I guess everyone can just stop complaining about it now.
hahaha sweet iver got 4 faces in the last 2 months and
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:18 AM)Hero Wrote: I guess everyone can just stop complaining about it now.

not quite some idiot is gonna complain about the lotto