Best Slash Valkyrie combo

What is the best combo for Slash Valkyrie in your opinion? I just started getting in to beyblade and only GT beyblades are available in our country
I would recommend You a good attack driver, like Xtreme' or Destroy', which outperform its Power driver, and a good attack disc like Blitz which already comes with it. And of course the Zan weight, which is the only tier 1 weight.
I’m not sure, but he could also try Xceed.
heres some:

Slash Valkyrie Blitz Destroy' Retsu

Slash Valkyrie Wheel Hunter' Gen

some combos that dont use the Slash Valkyrie Stock Layer but use the parts from it

Slash Diabolos 1 Sting Xceed

Flare Valkyrie Vanguard Accel' Go
(Apr. 24, 2020  11:58 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I would recommend You a good attack driver, like Xtreme' or Destroy', which outperform its Power driver, and a good attack disc like Blitz which already comes with it. And of course the Zan weight, which is the only tier 1 weight.

Thank you.  I'm just getting started in beyblade and one of my first few beys is Slash Valkyrie but it almost always burst. I tried using the jolt driver from my Bloody Longinus but I noticed it is weaker than Power
Yes. Valkyrie is a bursty bey, in every generation. A dash driver (') like Xtreme' helps a bit because all dash drivers have a stronger spring lock. You recognise a dash driver from its red color on the bottom.
i use my slash on Bl Qc’ Retsu, it’s actually quite good. i would use the goku weight on it if i had it, but i’m poor lmao
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:53 PM)Flashh Wrote: i use my slash on Bl Qc’ Retsu, it’s actually quite good. i would use the goku weight on it if i had it, but i’m poor lmao

May I ask why you would use Blitz instead of Sting on Slash Valkyrie?
Also, are you who I think you are?
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:53 PM)Flashh Wrote: i use my slash on Bl Qc’ Retsu, it’s actually quite good. i would use the goku weight on it if i had it, but i’m poor lmao

Blitz has a good sync with the Valkyrie line-up.
I use I use extreme 10 meteor but zero works better
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

just like the “g2” dude said, blitz just syncs better with all the valkyrie’s. also, i did test the combo on sting, and it performed a bit worse lol
also, hello Collin Willams Joyful_3 (i hope i got that right XD) yup, i am who you think i am.
slash valk, blitz, ultimate reboot'
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:48 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: May I ask why you would use Blitz instead of Sting on Slash Valkyrie?

just like the “g2” dude said, blitz just syncs better with all the valkyrie’s. also, i did test the combo on sting, and it performed a bit worse lol
also, hello Colin Willams Wink  (i hope i got that right XD)

(Apr. 25, 2020  9:48 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: May I ask why you would use Blitz instead of Sting on Slash Valkyrie?

also, hello Colin Willams Wink  (i hope i got that right XD)

Yeah, that's me lol. I didn't think about the synchronizing part, good point.
A good combo is called “Build me a combo #2”

Thank you. I will try to look for a Qc' driver but due to the lockdown in our country, all stores are closed

(Apr. 25, 2020  9:49 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: slash valk, blitz, ultimate reboot'

Is ultimate reboot really good?
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:33 AM)flashonguitar Wrote:

Thank you. I will try to look for a Qc' driver but due to the lockdown in our country, all stores are closed

(Apr. 25, 2020  9:49 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: slash valk, blitz, ultimate reboot'

It's OK.
it’s kinda ironic that a good mold of a regular ultimate reboot is better than Ul’ dash XD
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:33 AM)flashonguitar Wrote:

the dash driver is better than the normal one
(Apr. 26, 2020  5:18 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:33 AM)flashonguitar Wrote: Thank you. I will try to look for a Qc' driver but due to the lockdown in our country, all stores are closed

the dash driver is better than the normal one

I mean is the Ultimate Reboot ultimate really a good driver?
(Apr. 27, 2020  6:55 AM)flashonguitar Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  5:18 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: the dash driver is better than the normal one

I mean is the Ultimate Reboot ultimate really a good driver?

its good but there are better ones so i would say from a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 6 or a 7
Slash Valkyrie 7reach Destroy’ Sen
Slash Valkyrie 12glave Destroy’ Sen

destroy or destroy'
Just put awakened evolution dash on it.
Slash Valkyrie Zenith Quick'