Best Beyblade villain

(Aug. 01, 2019  3:59 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Definitely Brooklyn

By my calculations, here’s the ranking of all of the villains, based off of your inputs:

10. Ashtem
9. Tala
6. Hearts, Zeo Zagart, and Ryuga
5. Red Eye/Shu
3. Rago and Phi
2. Lui
1. Brooklyn

I don't think I would count Hearts as a villain TBH. Yeah, he's a bombastic and arrogant blader who expresses joy from exposing Aiga's dark resonance but it's more that he wants to have an intense battle rather than use it for any malicious intent (much like Lui but less sadistic). He never reaches any levels of evil or destructive behaviour like Lui, Shu or Phi and just wants to have fun (in a non-destructive way).
Does Lui even count as a villain? Just wondering since I see people saying he is their favorite one, but Im not sure if his motives are big enough to be “villainous”
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:32 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Does Lui even count as a villain? Just wondering since I see people saying he is their favorite one, but Im not sure if his motives are big enough to be “villainous”

Yea same lui was a jerk if anything but really wasnt a villain he has no real malice. Even the malice he shows is mostly cause thats his personality in general nothing more nothing less.
my favorites was Phi and Delta. Reasons: i JuSt LOvE eDGy ChAraCTeRS
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Arthur Percival

Thank God I'm not the only one. ??? Arthur is the best!
(Nov. 14, 2019  3:27 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Arthur Percival

Thank God I'm not the only one. ??? Arthur is the best!

Kurtz Baratier
(Nov. 14, 2019  12:30 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  3:27 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Thank God I'm not the only one. ??? Arthur is the best!

Kurtz Baratier
I'm with him on this one, Kurtz felt like Block A's Lui with a good send off. Helps that was a likeable jerk instead of a bey murderer.
Phi.....n Hearts???

They look cute when their little not gonna lie
I mean
Heehhe
Ok

//rusa out
My favorite Beyblade villain is Arthur Percival, but I'd say the best is a tie between Ryuga or Kira Hayama. Ryuga because he was just so sadistic and his monstrous dragon form he took was just terrifying when watching as a child, and his death was pretty sad. I liked Kira because he wanted to get revenge on the world for how it treated him and believed that if you have power, you'll get some actual respect.
Aiga (the one person who manages to be both a villain and a protagonist at the same time)
Shu Kurenai. His development as an antagonist was top notch than anything we have for burst. Arthur would be second for me since he was overall a solid antagonist but he didn't outclass Shu for me.

MFB, Damien. I'm gonna get flamed for this but I certainly do believe it's way too overrated to say Ryuga as an antagonist he never was unless you are talking about Metal Fusion where he was possessed by L-Drago. Damien is my favorite antagonist in MFB because he had a proper backstory that he wanted to be strong and Ziggurat like Ashtam is like that "free-candy giver" who gives free candies to anyone who he thinks can be useful to toy around. He grew to one of the devastating antagonists we have but not to an extent that it was overly devastation (looks at Ryuga and Rago).

I don't know much about Plastic Gen so I have no idea about the plot there...
(Sep. 12, 2020  5:25 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: MFB, Damien. I'm gonna get flamed for this but I certainly do believe it's way too overrated to say Ryuga as an antagonist he never was unless you are talking about Metal Fusion where he was possessed by L-Drago. Damien is my favorite antagonist in MFB because he had a proper backstory that he wanted to be strong and Ziggurat like Ashtam is like that "free-candy giver" who gives free candies to anyone who he thinks can be useful to toy around. He grew to one of the devastating antagonists we have but not to an extent that it was overly devastation (looks at Ryuga and Rago).

I agree with you about Ryuga. I've always seen him as more of an anti-hero than a villain. Even in season one the villain was really L-Drago.
I think that the best villain is Doji. He isn't powerful on his own, but he seems to have a knack for manipulating and gathering other villains. As well, there is the matter of his determination, how many times has he almost/actually died and still came back to take over the world?
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:27 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  5:25 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: MFB, Damien. I'm gonna get flamed for this but I certainly do believe it's way too overrated to say Ryuga as an antagonist he never was unless you are talking about Metal Fusion where he was possessed by L-Drago. Damien is my favorite antagonist in MFB because he had a proper backstory that he wanted to be strong and Ziggurat like Ashtam is like that "free-candy giver" who gives free candies to anyone who he thinks can be useful to toy around. He grew to one of the devastating antagonists we have but not to an extent that it was overly devastation (looks at Ryuga and Rago).

I agree with you about Ryuga. I've always seen him as more of an anti-hero than a villain. Even in season one the villain was really L-Drago.
I think that the best villain is Doji. He isn't powerful on his own, but he seems to have a knack for manipulating and gathering other villains. As well, there is the matter of his determination, how many times has he almost/actually died and still came back to take over the world?

Doji’s like Aizen, everything in the story is all part of his plan.
(Sep. 13, 2020  1:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Doji’s like Aizen, everything in the story is all part of his plan.

Exactly! If it wasn't for Doji there wouldn't be a metal fusion. Every plot is based off of his manipulations.
Rago is probably the strongest of all villians in all the beyblade sagas, because he was capable of destroying the whole world, as it was clear in MFB season 3 Metal Fury.
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Rago is probably the strongest of all villians in all the beyblade sagas, because he was capable of destroying the whole world, as it was clear in MFB season 3 Metal Fury.

Ryuga could have beat him if he flew up and if Kenta hadn’t scratched L-drago.
No, he wouldn't have because Rago got Ryuga's powers and even if he didn't he would have to face the powers of the nine other legendary bladers and nemesis's innate power which would destroy desturctor l drago....... The reason why Ryuga didn't win agaisn't Rago was because almost all of the star fragments powers were already in nemesis except of Ryuga's own star fragment. It was all because of Gingka and his partners foolishness.
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Rago is probably the strongest of all villians in all the beyblade sagas, because he was capable of destroying the whole world, as it was clear in MFB season 3 Metal Fury.

Ryuga could have beat him if he flew up and if Kenta hadn’t scratched L-drago.
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: No, he wouldn't have because Rago got Ryuga's powers and even if he didn't he would have to face the powers of the nine other legendary bladers and nemesis's innate power which would destroy desturctor l drago....... The reason why Ryuga didn't win agaisn't Rago was because almost all of the star fragments powers were already in nemesis except of Ryuga's own star fragment. It was all because of Gingka and his partners foolishness.
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga could have beat him if he flew up and if Kenta hadn’t scratched L-drago.

I mean, it didn't really matter that all of their powers were stolen. Nemesis still could've reversed the process and would still end up stealing Ryuga's powers anyway.
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:19 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: No, he wouldn't have because Rago got Ryuga's powers and even if he didn't he would have to face the powers of the nine other legendary bladers and nemesis's innate power which would destroy desturctor l drago....... The reason why Ryuga didn't win agaisn't Rago was because almost all of the star fragments powers were already in nemesis except of Ryuga's own star fragment. It was all because of Gingka and his partners foolishness.

I mean, it didn't really matter that all of their powers were stolen. Nemesis still could've reversed the process and would still end up stealing Ryuga's powers anyway.

It was a joke (seeing as Ryuga is the dragon emperor and nemesis is a dragon and Kenta disrespected the dragon emperor)