Best Beyblade villain

(Sep. 16, 2020  6:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I mean, it didn't really matter that all of their powers were stolen. Nemesis still could've reversed the process and would still end up stealing Ryuga's powers anyway.

It was a joke (seeing as Ryuga is the dragon emperor and nemesis is a dragon and Kenta disrespected the dragon emperor)

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kCmCFF0Nwk
The best villain in Beyblade Burst history is of course: Phi - Smile 🔥🔥🔥
lui my boy
We all know that Harry is the best beyblade villain ever
If Gwynn counts as the villain, then he is. If not, then Phi.
Lane is best villain change my mind
I love villains that have backstory and whatnot, or at least a nice character arc. Keep in mind I haven't watched burst. My favorites are:

10: Reiji
9: Julian Konzern
8: Dan and Reiki Sodo
7: Damian Hart
6: Doji
5: Toby/Faust
4: Kai
3: Brooklyn
2: Zeo
1: Ryuga
Harry is the best villain.
Ryuga or Brooklyn had to be the best villains ever.
yo dude obviously the best villain ever is Ryuga lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Also, am I only one who hates Lean? Why do people even like him?
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:28 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: Also, am I only one who hates Lean? Why do people even like him?

I think it’s very evident that people hate Lane.

Also Ryuga wasn’t a villain, it was L-drago
Mfb: Reji, I hate his guts for hurting Yuu and Kenta which makes him a really well written bad guy
Burst: Phi, he has cool moves and the most twistedly droll and amusing faces.
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:24 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Lane is best villain change my mind

I will do this with big pleasure.
Lane is:
1) Overpowered newbie - it's true that Lane isn't playing Beyblade as long as Lui, Free, or at least Valt and Shu. However, this newbie easily defeats strong Legends without any effort. He defeated Free with Uranus! Uranus, not Lucifer! It's so weird. He also defeated Valt, Aiger, Lui. He is a newbie. Why he defeated all Top-5 bladers (except SHu) so easy. It's unfair.
2) Uninteresting character - Not going to lie, Lane is totally not interesting. Do you know, why people like Phi, or Gwynn, who are also antagonists? Because they are interesting characters. Phi, who on the first side is friendly and calm, revealed to be a power-hungry destroyer. Gwynn, he is amazing, calm boy, math genius, who doesn't know what does friendship means, and what's the sense of Beyblade. What's with Lane? Nothing. He doesn't have anything interesting, special, unusual in his personality. The way, how he shouts "LUCIFER" in the battle is so annoying, and the way he defeated Valt is dumb because Variant Disaster is senseless move.
The hedgehog Harry, no matter how cute is he, doesn't save this abhorrent character. Is it enough to change your mind?

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think it’s very evident that people hate Lane.

I am not that sure. If you're in Instagram, and you're aware of Bey November Challange, you can see that many people, when they asked, who is their favourite character, very often answers "Lane", even more often that Valt and Shu.
(Nov. 08, 2020  1:15 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: [quote='Golden Freddy' pid='1647027' dateline='1604319892']
Lane is best villain change my mind

Lane is:
1) Overpowered newbie - it's true that Lane isn't playing Beyblade as long as Lui, Free, or at least Valt and Shu. However, this newbie easily defeats strong Legends without any effort. He defeated Free with Uranus! Uranus, not Lucifer! It's so weird. He also defeated Valt, Aiger, Lui. He is a newbie. Why he defeated all Top-5 bladers (except SHu) so easy. It's unfair.
2) Uninteresting character - Not going to lie, Lane is totally not interesting. Do you know, why people like Phi, or Gwynn, who are also antagonists? Because they are interesting characters. Phi, who on the first side is friendly and calm, revealed to be a power-hungry destroyer. Gwynn, he is amazing, calm boy, math genius, who doesn't know what does friendship means, and what's the sense of Beyblade. What's with Lane? Nothing. He doesn't have anything interesting, special, unusual in his personality. The way, how he shouts "LUCIFER" in the battle is so annoying, and the way he defeated Valt is dumb because Variant Disaster is senseless move.
The hedgehog Harry, no matter how cute is he, doesn't save this abhorrent character. Is it enough to change your mind?

1. Couldn’t most of this sentence could’ve been said the same with phi and Arthur. They literally comes out of no where and delete everyone. Also lane beat free because it was first Uranus vs giest Fafnir. A cho z bey vs a super king bey, what do you expect.

2. Lanes pretty interesting. He’s a super strong brute that is on a war path. Him vs all of the legends.
(Nov. 08, 2020  1:15 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:24 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Lane is best villain change my mind

Lane is:

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think it’s very evident that people hate Lane.

I am not that sure. If you're in Instagram, and you're aware of Bey November Challange, you can see that many people, when they asked, who is their favourite character, very often answers "Lane", even more often that Valt and Shu.

Can you put out a link so that I can see the Bey November Challenge
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:49 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Can you put out a link so that I can see the Bey November Challenge
Yes, https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/beynovchallenge/ here it is.

(Nov. 08, 2020  2:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: 1. Couldn’t most of this sentence could’ve been said the same with phi and Arthur. They literally comes out of no where and delete everyone. Also lane beat free because it was first Uranus vs giest Fafnir. A cho z bey vs a super king bey, what do you expect.

2. Lanes pretty interesting. He’s a super strong brute that is on a war path. Him vs all of the legends.

1. In the manga, Lean defeated Mirage Fafnir, not Geist Fafnir. What about Arthur and Phi as newbies. The only Legend Arthur beat is Aiger. What about Phi, I can't say he is a newbie, because in episode 12, when he challenged Valt for the first time, Hanami stated that Phi is such a strong blader, with no loses or something like that. Phi defeated weak bladers, like Laban, Xhan, Kyle at first, before destroying Free and Shu. Furthermore, as I previously said, they are interesting characters. For example, Arthur wanted to destroy wbba. Phi wanted to crush Valt's friends.

2. Not understand, how he can be an interesting character, if he barely talks, barely do something (except beating Legends and playing with hedgehog)
The wall is my favorite villain lol since it blocks every thing.
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:41 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:49 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Can you put out a link so that I can see the Bey November Challenge
Yes, https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/beynovchallenge/ here it is.

(Nov. 08, 2020  2:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: 1. Couldn’t most of this sentence could’ve been said the same with phi and Arthur. They literally comes out of no where and delete everyone. Also lane beat free because it was first Uranus vs giest Fafnir. A cho z bey vs a super king bey, what do you expect.

1. In the manga, Lean defeated Mirage Fafnir, not Geist Fafnir. What about Arthur and Phi as newbies. The only Legend Arthur beat is Aiger. What about Phi, I can't say he is a newbie, because in episode 12, when he challenged Valt for the first time, Hanami stated that Phi is such a strong blader, with no loses or something like that. Phi defeated weak bladers, like Laban, Xhan, Kyle at first, before destroying Free and Shu. Furthermore, as I previously said, they are interesting characters. For example, Arthur wanted to destroy wbba. Phi wanted to crush Valt's friends.

2. Not understand, how he can be an interesting character, if he barely talks, barely do something (except beating Legends and playing with hedgehog)

1. Well I’m talking about the anime not the manga. Literally in the anime lane is the reason free made mirage Fafnir.

2. He’s fun to watch is because he’s so powerful. Since he’s so op it’s fun to watch him beat everyone
I think that the best beyblade villain is Boris. I know that sounds crazy but please just hear me out. He’s a lot more menacing and serious than most of the joke villains of burst (Phi, Lane, Gwynn) while he also isn’t extremely exaggerated and annoying like certain metal fight villains (Rago and Doji). Boris manages to present himself as a legitimately serious evil threat unlike many burst villains while also carrying more realistic goals and ideas as opposed to the “destroy the world” unoriginal concepts utilized metal fight villains. Boris was truly a great antagonist IMO.
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think that the best beyblade villain is Boris. I know that sounds crazy but please just hear me out. He’s a lot more menacing and serious than most of the joke villains of burst (Phi, Lane, Gwynn) while he also isn’t extremely exaggerated and annoying like certain metal fight villains (Rago and Doji). Boris manages to present himself as a legitimately serious evil threat unlike many burst villains while also carrying more realistic goals and ideas as opposed to the “destroy the world” unoriginal concepts utilized  metal fight villains. Boris was truly a great antagonist IMO.

phi didn't want to destroy the world but he wanted to rule the world. plus i never understood this destroy the world thing i mean whats the point of destroying it if your living on it