Begirados Discussion

I could be wrong, but I think you might have misunderstood. The recoil was an issue before I used BD145. I tried all 3 tracks you listed and BD145 performed the best.
Problem with replacing Flash is the price, mainly. Since you'd have to buy 2 Begirados' compared to one Flash, it would make more ecolnomical sense to buy a Flash.

Well, that is unless you want 2 SR200 and BWDs.
You are absolutely correct. So far, it is not enough better than Flash to buy it over Flash for this particular purpose. I will do some tests against E230 opponents soon. I believe that will truely be what separates it from Flash.
Necro time!

Personally, I think Begirados's potential lies in Upper Smash/Force Smash. Its regular smash attack points are good, but not fantastic, though it has a ridiculous amount of smash upwards or downwards. I don't know how Begirados stacks up against Gryph (I don't have one and I doubt GuardianRevizer will let me use his) so I can't do comparison, but I placed in a tournament using Wyvang Begirados 100RF. That same combo has also broken Beyblades; it has torn Faces right out of the Track before lol. Other variants that have worked for me include Begirados Wyvang/Killerken 160RF, Begirados Wyvang/Killerken SR200RF, and Killerken Begirados 100CS (Aggro). If someone can test Begirados ______ TH170RF, that would be great; I'll test the other combos later today.
I actually have been experimenting with Begriados Begriados 100RF and Begriados Begrados TH170RF and they are boss, if I get the time I will try to put up some tests.
(Aug. 02, 2013  9:21 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I actually have been experimenting with Begriados Begriados 100RF and Begriados Begrados TH170RF and they are boss, if I get the time I will try to put up some tests.

Yes!! ^^^ Begaridos LTAC!!!!! Tongue_out

May I turn your attention here.

I knew it was true! Smile I just knew it knew it knew it!!
(Aug. 02, 2013  9:21 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I actually have been experimenting with Begriados Begriados 100RF and Begriados Begrados TH170RF and they are boss, if I get the time I will try to put up some tests.

It's Begirados by the way, not Begriados.
Oh thanks! I always spell that wrong haha.
Honestly, I believe Begirados does have some type of potential. Maybe (MSF-H) Begirados Pheonix E230 CS? Been playing with this combo and it seems to have a lot of power behind it. I use a Hasbro CS though, that is slightly worn.
can anyone test on Orojya W145 mf I think it makes a good atk with decent stamina
I love Dragooon Begirados gb145 r2f
(Yes, Dragooon is on the bottom)
Vs. Killerken Revizer bd145 RDF
Db: 16 wins (all ko)
Kr: 4 wins (1 ko, 3 os)
Db win percentage: 80%
Begaridos is pretty awesome... Dragooon and Gryph are the only two chrome wheels I'd really use on it (except Girago... yes, it works Tongue_out).
What about Wyvang, Girago, and Phoenix(unless Phoenix is outclassed)?
Wyvang isn't very good with Begirados IMO. :\ Phoenic could work, but that's one of the very few things that I actually haven't tried before. XD I would expect it to work decent with such a small diameter.

MSF-L Girago Begirados W145R2F actually isn't bad. It nearly went toe-to-toe with Balro Balro when I tried it. Wink
(Oct. 03, 2013  7:32 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Wyvang isn't very good with Begirados IMO. :\ Phoenic could work, but that's one of the very few things that I actually haven't tried before. XD I would expect it to work decent with such a small diameter.

MSF-L Girago Begirados W145R2F actually isn't bad. It nearly went toe-to-toe with Balro Balro when I tried it. Wink

Speechless...Do you consider Phoenix outclassed?
For some things... Balro fits really well with it.

It's amazing for force smash. Phoenic^2 230RB is crazy awesome! XD It chips metal off things.

It's not the greatest wheel, but it has its uses.
(Oct. 03, 2013  8:26 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: For some things... Balro fits really well with it.

It's amazing for force smash. Phoenic^2 230RB is crazy awesome! XD It chips metal off things.

So it's an alternative?
(Oct. 03, 2013  8:28 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2013  8:26 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: For some things... Balro fits really well with it.

So it's an alternative?

Yes... if you don't have Gryph, which really just does Phoenic's job better in most cases, then you would use Phoenic as a sub.

But remember, this is something I've never tried, so I don't know if it goes well with Begirados or not.
Well, from my small amounts of informal testing, no, Phoenic Begirados was not good.

Personally, I found Balro to probably be the best for it, its got great smash.
(Oct. 03, 2013  10:47 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well, from my small amounts of informal testing, no, Phoenic Begirados was not good.

What about Phoenic Begirados?
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:29 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2013  10:47 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well, from my small amounts of informal testing, no, Phoenic Begirados was not good.

What do you mean 'what about Phoenic Begirados' ? He just said it wasn't good ..
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:37 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:29 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:

What do you mean 'what about Phoenic Begirados' ? He just said it wasn't good ..

Well I just thinking that maybe if the Chromw Wheels had switched placement, then it wouldn't be as bad...Speechless I mean that's what I think. And if you think about it this way, Phoenic as the bottom has more smash because the sharper attack points are exposed.
Phoenic was on the bottom.
Begirados can be really unbalanced but it is very powerful, especially when you put it in crystal wheel up mode!!!
Um, no one uses crystal wheels. They're better than the metal system, but that's pretty much it.