Battle of the Legends

Darbhanga, Bihar
Open Park
Bhathiyarisarai
  Get their and call me
12:00 noon on 07/22/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: kd1pir.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members: 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed

[Image: dj2002.gif]Host

Adarsh Abhinav

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more! 
Click To Read Questions and Answers 

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

@[OldSchool™] , I figured out your Real Name, I was really surprised with that.
Now approve this tourney ^o^
Approved Joyful_3
I hope Nobody wants To defeat Me on on my Birthday ^^
(Jul. 17, 2018  11:41 AM)1pratham Wrote: I hope Nobody wants To defeat Me on on my Birthday ^^

Man Toh hai, but maaf Kiya .
(Jul. 17, 2018  11:41 AM)1pratham Wrote: I hope Nobody wants To defeat Me on on my Birthday ^^

Forgetting me bro?
(Jul. 17, 2018  11:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Forgetting me bro?
Oh come on! Spare him on his Birthday atleast?! 
Just kidding! Best of luck to all! Have a ton of fun!
(Jul. 17, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  11:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Forgetting me bro?
Oh come on! Spare him on his Birthday atleast?! 

His Birthday...................................................

*cough**cough*i hope he doesn't cries at the end *cough**cough*
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh come on! Spare him on his Birthday atleast?! 

His Birthday...................................................

Trust me, 1Pratham will crush you. XD. 
But I am pretty sure, I have high hopes. We will see.
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  3:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: His Birthday...................................................

Trust me, 1Pratham will crush you. XD. 
But I am pretty sure, I have high hopes. We will see.
nL variable READY to crush everything+
my new zA.0U.DS
and hS (if Pratham does decides he will not use that)
IF he does take hS for that, nL will crush that thing hard 
and Fafnir is enough for his wV
Thinking of Changing location To near of 1Pratham's place.
I think everyone can easily reach their either- not even 1km for anybody's home
Can Anyone tell me why @[Pranjalnayan] Is not receiving the activation code??
BTW you are in Pranjal
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can Anyone tell me why @[Pranjalnayan] Is not receiving the activation code??
BTW you are in Pranjal
There might be a problem with the mail he gave? Tell him to check the mail address.
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can Anyone tell me why @[Pranjalnayan] Is not receiving the activation code??
BTW you are in Pranjal
There might be a problem with the mail he gave? Tell him to check the mail address.

I took Those details And still no use. No matter what i try
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: There might be a problem with the mail he gave? Tell him to check the mail address.

I took Those details And still no use. No matter what i try
Well That's weird. Then make another account. And if the same problem occurs, PM one of the Committee Members.
I have a bad news. Pratham is sick, so less chances of Him. Arriving.
And I need to Pick Up other kids so you guys can just wait or call me
Results (lol, just got time, awake for seeing the Lunar Eclipse)
1st. 1Pratham
2nd. Adarsh Abhinav
3rd. Aguynamedmobi

And HS is op with my string launcher I guess, Pratham made use long winder. ToT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zkWwUps...sp=sharing
the result Spreadsheet

Also I messed up the Group pic, 1Pratham is behind me, i have a few footage that can prove it, which will be soon on my channel.

http://i65.tinypic.com/a240pi.jpg
Action Required: Tournament Spreadsheet Misspelled Usernames & Info

(Aug. 02, 2018  9:02 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zkWwUps...sp=sharing

Hi @[Adarsh Abhinav]. Thanks for submitting the spreadsheet! It looks like you have the major parts of this down but that some fixes need to be made.
  • Please double-check the username spellings. From what I see, to help you out:
    • 1Pratham -> 1pratham
    • aguynamedmobi -> Aguynamedmobi
    Please be sure all corrections are used wherever the name should be, since they're in multiple places.

• It looks like information was carried over from the spreadsheet for SCORCHING HOT BEYSPIRITS, such as the tournament name in some places and the number of battles. Please make sure all details and notes are correct for Battle of the Legends.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:13 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Action Required: Tournament Spreadsheet Misspelled Usernames & Info

(Aug. 02, 2018  9:02 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zkWwUps...sp=sharing

Hi @[Adarsh Abhinav]. Thanks for submitting the spreadsheet! It looks like you have the major parts of this down but that some fixes need to be made.
  • Please double-check the username spellings. From what I see, to help you out:
    • 1Pratham -> 1pratham
    • aguynamedmobi -> Aguynamedmobi
  • Please be sure all corrections are used wherever the name should be, since they're in multiple places.

• It looks like information was carried over from the spreadsheet for SCORCHING HOT BEYSPIRITS, such as the tournament name in some places and the number of battles. Please make sure all details and notes are correct for Battle of the Legends.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Done, If you Find Something say it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(Nov. 09, 2018  6:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Done, If you Find Something say it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Thank you for going over everything! There were still some off spots, but they were minor and so I just made a fixed-up copy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...dRnZUPc_Ak

All good to go, as far as I can tell. Thanks again!